How does Sup Forums enjoy their ramen?

How does Sup Forums enjoy their ramen?

I typically put garlic salt, pepper, and butter in mine and usually eat beef or shrimp. Ideas?

Poor people crack me up.

You don't uncontrollably masturbate with your dick deep in the molten noodles?

He had enough money for a computer/phone

and ramen.

Creamy chicken is the only ramen to eat. Make with slightly less water so it's thicker and add chicken

I do mine barely cooked and a third of the pack, no water

We'll put frozen veggies and egg in chicken flavor. It's super yummy. Just crack the egg in there and mix while it's boiling, the egg will cook and get all up in the noodles.

Crushed red pepper usually beef. Roast beef flavor used to be my favorite but I can't find it anymore.

I like to put in cut up ham and siracha.

Egg shit is good too

I boil water, stuff noodles and flavor into my mouth then pour the boil ass water in my mouth, thats how a fucking man eats ramen

Jail house style, with refried bean, summer sausage, hot sauce.
Optional crushed up hot Cheetos

I throw that shit out and buy real food. Fucking poorfags

Nice joke very original I applaud you

I use beef or pork flavor, put in the flavor packet, but also add in: Garlic, pepper, cayenne, chili powder, and there's this stuff called "Slap ya Mama" it's a seasoning you can get at Wal-Mart I put that in there too

You don't need much for that shit you dumb fucking nigger newfag

drain the water and add tater tots its the best fucking think ever use the flavor pack to salt everything up

Also this mah shit

One time I made ramen and added hormel chili and cheese dip to it, wrapped it up in a burrito and it was surprisingly good. 6/10 would eat again

Computers can be had for almost nothing, and he probably has an Obama phone.

Found the summerfag

Kill yourself.

First of all, you better start eating shin ramyun, pic related.

Anyways, I usually poach and egg inside my ramen. Here's how I do it.

-Boil water(a little more than you might usually use, you don't want to yolk to hit/stay on the bottom of the pot)
-Put in noodles, reduce heat to medium-high. Set timer for 2 minutes
-Stir noodles, spin them somewhat fast and crack raw egg into pot. Set timer for 3-4 minutes.
Be careful when removing noodles not to break the yolk. (it will be about 1/2 cooked). Remove egg with spoon.

stoned btw

Don't blame me for your shit life. Faggot

Fried egg on top. Lots of Tobasco. Roast beef flavor.

OP here on your poorfag update. Currently poor, yet have more options than ramen. I can afford whatever I need. Just a college student coasting through life and making easy meals. Not really a poorfag, yet not a richfag. Just a fag.

I'm actually doing pretty good. Kill yourself any time.

How is eating ramen a shit life anyways? Several restaurants around me serve ramen.

this guy gets it.

Well spoken user. I retract my poorfag comment and applaud the dedication you have shown to preparing for your future.

These are my ultimate favorite.
Spicy creamy shrimp tom yum
Makes me almost bust a nut every time I eat it.
>tastes good man

In your pan add water, frozen broccoli flowerettes, dried onions bits. Bring to boil, add one can of tuna, herring, or sardines, and broken up noodles. Splash of Kikoman's soy sauce, shot of hot sauce, and crack open and add a couple eggs. Don't stir - let the eggs solidify for tasty chunks in the soup. Did I mention tossing the "spice packet" - mostly salt.

I get beef flavor, half the seasoning packet, and a good drizzle of sriracha.

This nigger knows what's up about the noodles. But he doesn't know what the fuck to do with eggs.

Take the eggs, and fry them over easy. Take a couple slices of beef roast, cut them into thin strips, lay on top of the ramen, and put your over easy eggs on top of the meat. This will keep the yolk from scrambling in your ramen. This is the only way to eat it with egg. Try it, things will never be the same.

That's real shit. Broth made from scratch, etc. not that garbage deep fried noodle shit. Failed shit taste buds

Why don't you demonstrated first, nigger

Well that sucks. I managed to eat better then instant noodle shit but you got to do what you got to do. Making 6 figures now after struggle. Good luck, faggot

Ive had the beef flavor, duck flavor, both tom yum flavors, the chicken flavor, and the pork flavor. All were good except the pork flavor. That tasted like fucking shit

To all the idiots who keep sating poorfags. Im by no means poor i just enjoy a bowl of ramen sometimes although i dont use the flavor pack. Garlic powder, onion powder season salt, pepper. Sometimes some sweet chili sauce. Also this is when being lazy. Usually just go get some pho. Super cheap and you get a huge bowl of noodles for 7.99

Stop defending yourself you poorfag nigger. This is Sup Forums. Only faggots defend themselves. No one cares.

Must suck to be poor and living in mommys basement

Here, OP. This is a recipe that's been in my famly for years.

>open ramen, pour into pot full of water
>put stove on high
>realize your shitty apartment doesn't have a stove
>put ramen and water into bowl
>put into microwave for 5 minutes
>take it out and see the noodles are soggy and disgusting
>cry over the fact that you can't even manage to make a simple bowl of ramen
>pour water into toilet bowl, fill it up completely
>put head in toilet, far enough for it to cover both your nose and mouth
>tape cover down to bowl
>wait

Whatever you want to think faggot. I'm night time trauma er surgeon in a hospital always listed in top 10. I'm rich bitch. You poor people don't bother me

Get a hotplate or a portable stove you pleb

I come from nigeria, my princess has been captured and I require 1000$ U.S $ dollars urgently fast.

Funny you think your the only person on here that earns a good living. Plus im sure your rich.... Not many are fully rich. Honestly i dont consider making over 65k a yr being poor

Fuck your ugly nigger princess. Let her get killed

now this is my kind of thread

sriracha, egg, chives if u got, pepper to counteract that salty shit in there, maybe some soy sauz and yea shrimp beef pork tofu something with protein is good

I like ramen on my knees

before or after the $1000$ $U.$S $ $Dollars?$

Yea OP, use a portable propane camping stove in your house. Trust me, I'm a professional poorfag