Anxiety thread

Anxiety thread

What helps you deal with stress, mine is the pic attached

i suffer from severe anxiety myself and benzos just make me stupid and steal shit

Are you good at stealing shit? It's something I've always been interested in learning, sleight of hand and the like.

got Lorazapam and diazapam in hospital and they did nothing. I have a natural tolerance to benzos. I have to take 2 1mg tabs (in pic from my op) before im too stupid.

Ever try low dose anti-psychotics? i find 25-50mg quatiapine can be very good

Hookers. Anxiety is replaced with regret. True story

Loraepam is better

I've been on 3 footballs a day for 10 years. And drink. Stop now if you can.

Once I read the book Tuesdays With Morrie, I was IMMEDIATELY able to manage my anxiety much better and it just got better over th eyears. I still suffer from it but Im able to control it if Im in a situation where I need to or want to (so most of the time). Last full blown anxiety attack (like huge) was 14 months ago and I used to get them like weekly.
Good luck user

The look on my daughter's face when she's happy to see me.

I got shit loads of it in hospital on top of valium and it still didn't do much. Xanax works best for me

Bout 4mg Xanax and couple beers helps

Im very careful with beznos but in a bit of a crysis now so its a lot safer then being sober

To each their own, if u see medical shows they just make up which benzo if someone is seizing. I have a paradoxical reaction to klonis but the others are more or less the same. Have a psych appointment tomorrow, going to ask for lora

what do you roll up in those? tobacco, pot?
anyway, mine is the latter

4 mg in one go would have me on the flour

Yes true. You dont wanna get hooked, you die even faster than alcohol withdrawl, but its the same reaction if you take 7 and have 0 tomorrow

both together. Think im going to roll one up now )

>flour

You build a tolerance fast...
As and another user pointed out this is a hole you don't want to jump in..

...can...you please spell right, man...
i mean, at least try..
:/
lorazepam, diazepam, quetiapine
yeah, they do sound very similar to your spellings, at least i'll give you that

i want to try phenibut idk

fuck you im bigdicklexic

The best way to deal with anxiety is to stop drinking completely, exercise and stay social. The 2nd best is to take duloxitine and do as much of the above as possible. The 3rd best is to take benzos sparingly. The worst way is to drink alcohol

The reviews looked really good and hopefully it will help me too, I've been able to control it, I still need to find more peace in my life, thanks user I ordered it

I have been on them for essential tremor and anxiety. Also take a temazepam or two at night for sleep. I really shouldn't be alive w the combination of the two w alcohol. I tried to wean off a bit once and it wasn't pretty

I've been down darker hole then my benzo use could through. Last time i actually met a guy recovering from benzo withdrawal induced psychosis. Right now i actually need them tho and my access is controlled by my doctor

Address the underlying issues that lead to your anxiety. What thoughts are you having that cause you to feel anxious? Examine the root cause of these thoughts.

Engage the rational side of your brain, make a list of steps you can take to resolve whatever thought is giving you anxiety.

Try natural supplements such as theanine, valerian root, etc. Go to your primary care doctor and get your adrenal function tested. Get genetic testing done to determine what types of psychiatric medication will work best for you.

Find an outlet for your anxiety. Whether it's a creative outlet or something physical like vigorous exercise.

Avoid all stimulants including caffeine and nicotine, eat foods high in folate (generally leafy greens)

Give talk therapy a try, shop around till you find a therapist you really connect with and go every single week.

Take a drive, take a walk, call a friend, take a hot shower, scream as loud as you can into a pillow, buy cheap glassware at goodwill then go somewhere and smash it to bits.

Practice four second breathing and other breathing techniques. Four second breathing is used by Navy Seals to calm themselves down in stressful situations.

Good luck Sup Forumsro. Anxiety is one fucking whore to deal with on a daily basis. There are ways through to the other side and there are always people willing to listen and help. And never forget your own strength.

Phenibut is ok. I dont think it is too dangerous. I think for me it kind of fucks me up without gaba A inhibitor comfort of mind

I'm usually a lot better but im quite medicated right now

i go through 60 5mg pills of diazepam every month or so for the past year-ish. sometimes i don't feel like i need them so i just stop taking them for a couple of weeks and experience no adverse side effects. is this normal? lately i took 10mg of valium and it didn't make me feel any different so i stopped taking any long enough for the half life to wear off and just smoked weed instead for my anxiety. i took another 10mg today and haven't felt a thing, not even sleepy.

is this normal? what do typical withdrawal symptoms feel like? i am considering asking my doctor for xanax because i hear they're a bit more potent than valium and i didn't like klonopin too much. but i always hear people saying "it's a hole you don't want to jump in" and i don't understand why.

This guy speaks the truth. Most of us are drug addicts and are pursuing the degenerate path of having an addiction and not having anxiety slash being productive

Want btc for your spares?

This is about right. Fucking alcohol heightens anxiety the following day and snowballs w benzos

Kill yourself you fairy fuck

I take 60mg of a generic cymbalta. I've only been only it for a 1.5 months after suffering from anxiety for about 25 years. Finally got the courage to treat it. It's helped me calm down enough that I don't stress out so bad I cry over everything.

I can manage small gatherings of extended family members on mine or my SO's side that I've never met. I usually hide away in a room, go outside away from everyone, or just go extremely quiet at a table and don't look at anyone. I've been able to make phone calls to people/companies I've never contacted before which was always another trigger of mine.

Still a long list of things I can't do but these are a few things that I can now manage without too much help from friends and family. Baby steps or so I like to believe.

Prescription meds have done little to help me, which is why I went to weed. Seems to have done the trick for me so far.
I usually just smoke a little weed, after that, I'm good for the rest of the day, mostly.
But I don't have daily anxiety attacks, at least not anymore, I'm down to about 3 or 4 a week.

where do you live

Thanks for going to the effort of typing that response.

the route of my current anxiety is stress but im quite mindful of it. The problem is it aggravates a more serious depressive disorder i have.

i've been to hospital over it and spent over 2 months there. I think ive found the right combo but it seams to be losing it's effect

Its funny how there are folks who weed lessen anxiety and some who heighten it. Im in the heighten camp, probably smoked too much too young

Jesus Christ you people are fucking sad and pathetic... entire thread, only one person deals with anxiety with out needing to be drugged up.

Weak-ass pussies.

Boston

I never found valium to be effective at all no matter how much i took. Xanax however work quite well. If you can get by without them you're defiantly better off.

I tried cymbalta for a few weeks but it gave me side effects. Same with any drug, it effects everyone different.

Benzo's are most valuable taken ocationally. You should talk to your doc about a small supply to help with social anxiety

All bs aside, my symptoms started after I was SWAT'd and watched my dad die while I was cuffed. They got me for a misdemeanor count possession of weed.. Not only did I lose my dad and get beat up by faggot police, they drug me into 20 degree F temp in my underwear.
I fucking hate cops

i have ocd and i haven't had luck with any other types of medication other than benzos. but i also have never had any negative side effects from them but i always hear people say it's dangerous. just not sure if i'm lucky or what.

I tried to log into my fake email but it doesnt exist anymore. Would buy your valium but seems like it wont work. Gonna get ativan script tomorrow and know a guy with xanax so I will be ok

I've heard that from a few people before, but I don't think it has much to do with how much you smoke, because I smoked every day for a few years before I started having anxiety problems, quit for like 8 years or so, then started up again once nothing else helped, and it works great for me.

>What helps you deal with stress

Clean
Go for walks
Binging on food

If i could get the right kind of weed consistently i would do that too.

You should see at least a councler about your anxiety attacks. An srsri or antipsychotic might also help eliminate them completely. If you're going down that route do it under the care of a psychiatrist

Problems usually arise with habitual long term use. Can lead to negative effects on your memory, mood, motor function, etc. Also the withdrawals can be dangerous because your seizure threshold will go way down, meaning you're much more susceptible to them.

As someone has already said benzos work best when used occasionally rather than every day.

Nothing really helps, I just roll with it until I can't anymore

You've obviously never experienced saver anxiety or even seen it. Anxiety lumped in with other mental disorders can be some of the worst stuff a mind can experience

Not all cops are like that. Not even in america. check out mike the cop's youtube channel

You're obviously a pussy that needs drugs, and have never thought about long term none druggie options because they sound "hard" especially for a soft ass whiny millennial.

Incase you couldn't understand that...

>Waaah wah waaahn, tendies... waaaaaahn

Must be good having that pic on standby user

^This guy sums it up really
Have you tried an antipsychotic like seroquil at low doses

what kinda side effects did you get? I couldn't stay awake for the first two weeks for the most part. I'd come home from working a 7:30-4 desk job and pretty much fall asleep until the next day. I have noticed though that I still have a loss in appetite. Like I know I'm hungry because my stomach growls and that I should eat something but I really just have no desire to do it and I also don't get the typical hunger pains from skipping meals anymore.

When you get a chance to see the world, kid, you'll see its not all rainbows and fairly. This stuff isnt just drugs its medicine

Couldn't get a boner for like 3 weeks

>Delusional

I know far more than you realize.

Like, how if you don't treat the root cause of anxiety... you're actually just prolonging it with drugs. Making it harder to cure, and then needing incremental dosage to deal with it... setting your life up for a death spiral that feeds all your time, money, and productivity into the drug pushers pockets.

When you
>grow up kid
you'll have a more advanced worldview of how things actually work... if youre not fried out of your mind on drugs or kys yet.

Read some fucking courage wolf, look for real meaning, and tackle the early life traumas that lead you to be a pussy I mean druggy.

Also weight gain is an issue with all these meds. The prn option that is non habit forming is the sodium inhibitors like gabapentin, oxcarbazipine but caused me to gain wait as well

I help my anxiety by self medicating on adderall

Surprisingly vivance calms me the fuck down. But other stimulants, adderall, and also incuding caffeine and nicotine spike it

Oh really? Well I feel like everytime I take adderall I'm a lot more social

ah, femanon here. I didn't have have any issues when it came to sex when I was awake enough for it in the beginning.

Social is fine. Adderall with like 5 beers = fine. Adderall when i have a stressful meeting at work = freakout

Tits or gtfo

LOL You think you know something about psychology.

Treatment takes a longtime and benzo's can be the best thing in a crisis when used short term.

There's a reason doctors proscribe them you fucking retard

Yeah I see where you're coming from

It's a funny drug. im friends with a girl and it made her manic

Almost managed to sever my femoral artery today. It's surprisingly hard

Benzo's

Holyshit, you'd have better outcome just taking some special K.

Did you know, there's a growing backlash within the medical community about how hard it is to treat depression BECAUSE of drug companies misinformation presented to basic ass clinic doctors being sold on shit by drug reps. You think they're doing there own research? Or are they doing what a pretty little blonde with free rounds of golf tickets is telling them to do?

Fucking retard.

I'm not advocating for long term benzo use. Not even drug company's do that. I know from first hand experience they can save lives

oh ok that's good then. i never usually take them daily.

never tried seroquil but have tried citalopram, paxil and zoloft

Maybe try indica instead of sativa. There are so many ways to dose with thc, cbds and all that good stuff nowadays. Edibles are something I'd reccomend.

Most people have the find the best med/med combo for them. Just do it under the care of a psychiatrist. most GP's aren't qualified to deal with mental health issues properly.

I've always found knowledge to be one of the best ways of getting through it. Know youself and know your diagnosis

Mirtrazapine seemd to work best for me. SSRI's just made me worse