Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eu5ihQA5Xzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I drink to much.

On to the next one.

genessee
rochester brewery

Still good.

A little less than half a pint of takka but I want to get drunk so I need to chug it all but it is still too early, 7pm, maybe 830.

pic kinda related, its the pint

Piss.
Either you're poor and/or a laborer, or you have autism.

One more for the pile. That God it's 7:00pm

Forgot alcoholic

I have had my room filled with like 50 half pints of vodka when I decided to clean it, beat that, And man you must have to take big chugs or gulps at a time to feel the buzz with that stuff.

Lol, it's a laborer job.

yeah that god its 7pm, I usually start drinking at 11 am pass out, than wake up around 4pm, drink some more then eat, then wake up around 8 or 9 to drink again and rinse and repeat, I have to stop soon, my good genetics are only good for so long in terms of self body healing.

maybe some stranger's semen from the internet. We'll see.

maybe I will start smoking more, because that is what I did before I started smoking but the scales tipped towards alcohol for some reason

11am? I go to bed around 2am then get up at 4am to go to work.

A local tranny on craigslist? nice

Your foot looks diabetic lol and yeah I am kind of a neet with a kind of rich family so I don't do anything all day after getting bored of college. Had a job since I was 16 but 10 years later in no rush to work took 6 months off. I cook and clean for restaurants, lol I can do anything anywhere

Drinking this, as I don't care for alcohol.
Got a bag of weed I plan on smoking later, though.

water

there is only one tequila i drink, but the headache sucks after wards, might switch to clear liquor
>pepesadfrog

Desperados beer.
Drank 2/3rds of a litre of whiskey last night, finished it off this afternoon... now on the beer.

(I sprayed my home with raid cans and this is what I get.) And I had a rich family that work the oilfields area. I just do hard labor not really book smart.

ooppps

We killed that bottle last night.

Dosen't matter, as long as you are not a white nigger.

alcoholics have better taste than bud light.

Sound cheap. But I'll drink it.

I'm no wigger sir.

To me it is a waste of time and not only money, if you like to drink or are addicted drink some heavy beer or nigger malt liquor, if no liquor or you dont like liquor. But hey what gives someone a buzz or drunkiness, eventually lol, gives them a buzz so you can't really hate.

youtu.be/Eu5ihQA5Xzo

i mean they sell $1 dollar shots of it so its not the greatest, but cheapest like some shitty schnapps or vodka,

I'm quitting drinking. This is my first day sober so far. Wish me luck anons.

True

Sorry to assume.

Lol, asshole.
Quiter

Thank god I read filename, thought those were mosquitoes, like those lab guys that feed tester mosquitoes with their own hands. *shiversindisgust

I've been drinking hard for longer then you've been alive. Puked my guts up today. I'm just done.

Why though, smoking weed isnt that great at all.
Drinking gives you a benefit to socialize atleast.

Lol, almost everyone that quits Saids that to the one that still drinks.

I never had a commercial business type area directly behind my house must be interesting, nice tree line you should thicken it up, but I do have a liquor store and all kinds of shit across the street corner to corner from me. And yes I have welfare useless fake gangster neighbors.

No judgment just probably the truth. I'm 38 so the math is viable.

I mix the two.

You mean like they quit for a day or 2 and then continue to drink lol?

>Straight edge fag

Lot of alcoholics in my family growing up, watched it kill one of my best friends, slowly and painfully, decided I wasn't going to end up like that, so I rarely ever drink.
Plus, I just prefer getting high to getting drunk. No hangovers and all that. Don't really care too much about the social aspect, there's people I smoke with and just chill.

Not for long as it is being legalalized in states across this country, assuming op is in the us. Weed will be a bit more sociable in the near future and sociably acceptable. It is pretty cool that in a few months you will be able to walk into any "medical" dispensary with jsut a 21 year old id and get to buy weed now in California, saves me 40 bucks a year on my renewal fee.

Making assumptions summer fag. I'm just gonna not drink anymore. I still like other stuff. Just a liter of vodka every day is taking its toll.

you live across a liquor store?

20 bottles of scotch, whiskey, tequila, gin etc. on the shelf

Fridge full of assorted craft and macro brand beers.

No desire to drink alone. Zero friends to drink it with.

You too, sometimes I go a pint and a half a day. So you call that drinking sissy weak genetic boy?

That is only a half pint a day but better to stop now before it gets way worse. I still feel fine at my above posted rate or a pint a day, but I feel it catching up with me even though I am healthy. Repsect

>live across a liquor store
>across a liquor store
>mfw I have no face

It's Cali anything goes.

Sorry I am bipolar in conversations lol

>vobka
Pussy ass nigga

I'm not gonna brag about how much I can drink. I started a 1.75l of new Amsterdam last night and woke up to 3 fingers left. Once I start I don't stop and money isn't an issue for me. I'm glad for you and your genetics.

I thought op lived in the parking lot directly behind a liquor store or car business, like you park your car, fence, and other side of the fence is a backyard of someone's house. And cali, it is not as fun as you think alot of idiots and druggies and homeless, I live directly across the street from one.

Lol your obviously new to drinking. I started with beer and whiskey. Moved on to jag with beer chasers. Moved to vodka sodas. It's a progression.

My genetics can only go so far though before the liquor actually starts hurting me with no way to revert the damage, which is probably soon tbh.

Hey vodka mixes with anything, even a water chaser you sip after and you don't get hangovers, I mix it with any kind of diet sodas because no sugar even reduces more the chances of a hangover headache you will get the next day, trust me I am a scientist at this, lol.

Oh shit are we brothers from another mother !?!

I went from tequila, to beer like nigger beer Hurricane, to takka vodka because I realized beer is cool for events and shit but let's cut to the chase lol

Is this guy still typing? Why don't you sail your ass away to straight edge island. Jk, I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks user

Drink protein shakes and feel alive and strong if you don't feel like dying everyday, but you made the right choice, at least your vodka consumption is not out of hand yet.

Your welcome, for me I don't think I can quit.

Need more beer!

I was thinking about checking into spin dry. But I'm gonna try to go it alone. Worst part is I quit smoking weed to get a new job. So I've got a fully stocked liquor cabinet anew ounce of weed and a 6 pack of micro brews in the fridge. I might have to eat some kratom tonight if things get bad.

That is so cool where you live op and nice trees too, anything every interesting happen over there like pimp fights?

Lol I used to drink icehouse and old Milwaukee ice. Nothing else could get me there.

I guess, it's just a thing here in drunk ass town of Bakersfield.