TL:DR Why is my poop weird

TL:DR Why is my poop weird

I smoke a lot of weed.
I don't get the munchies anymore.
I lost like 15-20 pounds in the last 2-4 months alone because I wasn't eating.
Sometimes my shit is like yellow runny water with an occasional nugget that pops out, especially when I don't eat.

Is it the weed, the quick amount of weight I lost, or do I have a terminal illness.

Idk if you're like 13 or just autistic. But if youre the former, you should leave this site. If youre the later... I'm sorry your shit is gross

I can't answer your question OP, but those are some amazing titties. Fine taste.

Its not the weed.

You probably have cancer.

Medically all it means is that you're an incredible
faggot

you cant call him autistic when you can't spell

thanks dude I try

edgy 15 year old scared of his own shit

you can't call him autistic when you can't spell

OP here, i assure I am physically an adult, mentally a child.

try changing your diet and not being a fucking burned out burden on society

its okay user, you don't need to worry about me. I'm 99.99999% sure I make more money than you do. I enjoy life and capitalize off everything I like to do. I'm here for medical help, not your primitive, dogmatic, lethargic perspective.

I'm assuming youre same fagging but the fact i missed a single t in the word 'latter' isn't very important

Pretty normal when you eat shit food or next to nothing but shit food. You're a kid complaining about his shits. Get back to me when you're 35 and have wine grapes hanging from your asshole.

I eat relatively healthy.

Either that or AIDS.

Who is she m8?

fuck I have cancer then.

no idea. But ik exactly what you feel

Dude my shit melts insects in minutes don't ask why I know that but it's like I could use it to melt a dead body if I diarrhea'd enough

If you dont eat food how do you expect to poop it out? Put the bong down for a second and think.

Why do I drink 3 gallons of lemonade and iced tea a day and still pee yellow?

OP, write your last will and testament.

You have Super AIDS.

so you smoked weed to lose weight
i wanna do that lol

No shit Sherlock, maybe you should learn to read my question. Obviously I considered it, but I'm asking if it could be other things.

So heres my story.

At first I would eat the pantry without hesitation.
After a while this effect was numbed because of whatever reason. I'm assuming my body adapted to a constant supply of a newer substance. So now I dont have munchies any more.

also to continue off of that, there are times where my shit is just fine.