Imagine being this disrespectful to your late father

Imagine being this disrespectful to your late father

>Iron Maiden shirt
>doesn't like Nirvana
At last, someone with taste

Looks like your average liberal arts trash so what the fuck right

you left the best part out

It's like highschool all over again!

I can't understand people who listen to shitty britpop like Blur, Oasis or Radiohead
It's like they totally assume their lack of taste and don't even care about it

>lumping those three bands together
It's like you don't even understand music

if i saw her on the street ide just think shes some generic 16 year old highschooler normie

Oh I do, if I didn't I wouldn't be criticizing these bands

yeah Oasis is so far ahead of the other two (I've never actually heard of "Blur" but there's no way they're as good as Oasis and everyone already knows Radiohead is garbage)

Actually you don't, even though you convince yourself you do. Of course I'll never be able to convince you of this, but I hope one day you'll realize it yourself.

not far away from truth

It would kind of be weirder if she was a big fan of her father's band.

Explain further.

oasis is a great band if you're not a pretentious white hipster faggot

I don't really think it's disrespect. It's not like she said she hates her dad and all his work. Her music taste is not for Nirvana's music. It wouldn't surprise me that she resents him though. He's basically a stranger to her. I doubt she even remembers him, or may be just a vague memory.

Well she's banging a dude who looks exactly like her dad, so there's that

I just couldn't imagine many people listening to the music their parent made and really liking it. It just seems a really weird idea to me. Most kids don't like the music their parents like, so why would they like the music they made?

She was, but he JUSTed her pretty badly. I think he ended up with some of Cobain's guitars in the settlement or something. Fucking alimony's a bitch.

Well her favorite band is Oasis so i don't really expect her to have good taste

Honestly though it must be impossible to enjoy music when you know it was made by your dad who killed himself when you were two and millions of people worship him, so there's that

She did marry a guy who was a Kurt wannabe. Probably has big daddy issues, not to mention Courtney was her mom. She also divorced the guy pretty soon after and he took Kurt's guitar from unplugged.

she's right, nirvana aged a lot.

That's hilarious

>getting this mad over britpop

First of all, all three bands were britpop at some point. Second, in the grand tradition of music I don't think any of their britpop work is notable. Saying someone doesn't music anonymously over the internet won't change this fact.

>implying a junkie who gets high around his daughter all the time and then kills himself before she can get to know him deserves any respect

Why is she talking as if she knows Kurt better than anyone else or something?

It was a stripped down version...? What? Bitch, you were like 1 years old when he shotgunned the top of his skull off.

This dyke is unbearable. Someone needs to tell her to shut the fuck up, and quick time.
I'm surprised she hasn't tried making music yet.

I swear, the offspring of famous people are always grade A cunts. Just garbage people.

kek i didn't know this, what a bunch of stupid people

she has every right to say that. there is no force in the whole world that somehow not makes your own children be their own personalities with likes and dislikes different from your own. either you have your own mental legacy for yourself and by yourself or nothing and no guarantee your kids will continue what you started

She may appear pretentious in the article but I think you're getting a little heated here user. You're implying you know Cobain, too.

Why this board hates oasis so much?

I mean they are decent .. They have good songs

I don't get it

she probably said that to get media attention like his father did with all his nihilism

>I swear, the offspring of famous people are always grade A cunts. Just garbage people.

Happens often with people that don't have to earn anything for themselves but fall into big lump of parents' money. She bought a huge-ass villa worth $2 mil when she was 19 or so

Yeah welcome to Sup Forums

White hipster faggot?

Lol take the log out of your eye

oasis is garbage, you must be a brit. i feel sorry for you loser

>Mercury Rev
Based

tbf, I think she deserve that much just for having to put up with being raised by Courtney Love

>you're getting a little heated here
Heated? What? It's just words you bitch

I'm trying so fucking hard not to take this bait

Since Kurt hated his parents, has Frances ever actually met her grandparents from that side of the family? Both of them are still alive as far as I know. Kurt's grandfather used to take calls and even let Nirvana fans sleep in his house while telling stories of Kurt before he died a few years ago. I don't think she ever met him though.

Really tired of people born in 1997 now pretending that Nirvana and grunge were actually good.

90s alt-rock was reactionary as fuck. It was white america's big middle finger to the nerdier, blacker, gayer music of the 80s and should not be lionized today.

This, Good job kronk

>i instinctively dislike people who have different life experience and tastes from me for no reason
>everyone should see things from my point of view or they are wrong

Why do you all care?
You sound like a bunch of fangirls getting upset over someone not liking their idol.

Heated, the definition is, "inflamed with passion or conviction." You're getting overexcited about it.

Well I am passionate and I do speak with conviction... this is because I'm not a low test nu-male

fuck off montie

Nobody cares how you stretch disliking it to fit your worldview, people just like the music. Ideologues are the worst kind of people.

could you imagine being her, and having to deal with everyone wanting to bring up your dad at any possible occasion, and asking you questions about a man she had next to no clear memories of?

At some point she's got to say something.

i bet you enjoy radiohead

kek

>implying iron maiden is anything but a brand in current year

>From a rich family but tries to completely deny it
>Pretends to be pretentious while having the most basic taste ever
Seems to me she already is

I mean, she's spent her entire life having to think about and answer questions about her father, whether she personally knew him or not. Get your head out of your ass for a second.

All of those bands had a good understanding of diatonic harmony and how to structure a song around it. They're all also quite good at coming up with simple but effective melodies that stick in your head. Radiohead is a lot more deep than the other two, often using modal composition, unusual song structures, strange textures, while also making the songs accessible enough for anyone to be able to appreciate them.

It's fine if you don't like these bands, but if you don't recognize their talent (particularly for radiohead) your view of music might be to subjective.

Literally nothing wrong with this whole text. Also she obviously respects her dad a lot.

Grunge is a shit genre tho

shoegaze is where it's at

>implying Kurt wouldn't have wanted this
You've got it all backwards. Kurt's daughter publicly denouncing her father's music is the ultimate cool guy indie cred move.
This is exactly what he'd do and he's probably proud

I bet she likes metal almost as much as Kanye.

>Oasis
>Bad

Testament is solid

This

Hey Montie!

>kek
Oh hi!

I'd like to ejaculate inside of her vagina
[SPOILER]If you know what I mean[/SPOILER]

>First of all, all three bands were britpop at some point.
i lived through that era mate and nobody--not regular people, not "music fans", not the music mags--thought of radiohead as anything other than gargoyle dweebs playing saddo altrock
suppose it's easy for euros/americans to lump them in with the rest though

>shit hair
>1hitwonderwal
>allsongs sound the same
>they even look the same
Is like the example of a post-glam-Metal

>britpop like Radiohead
u wot m8

>She also divorced the guy pretty soon after and he took Kurt's guitar from unplugged
damn i cant beleive Kurts guitar was $6500. Its nice though, fucked up that he wont return it

Shes hot id fuck her

If my parents named me Frances Bean I'd rebel too.

>90s alt-rock was reactionary as fuck
not true at all. it stemmed from 80s alt rock which wasn't reactionary but wasn't gaining recognition

"Dumb" is a perfect narrative of how someone who has any amount of self awareness feels suffering with bipolar disorder

Radiohead is shitty britpop for normies

I always felt Negative Creep was the song Kurt wrote about himself to be the most true

it's cus they are middle of the road
radio safe, very friendly, not challenging in any way. That's why.

Same desu

I wish she was my gf tbvh

>how someone who has any amount of self awareness feels suffering with bipolar disorder
he talked about the song and he said its about how people with shit jobs are happy doing the same thing day in and day out and how hes envious of that

When people call Radiohead britpop they are talking about their 90s material so they can compare them to other british bands who were big at the time.

I think maybe every single thing I've heard about Frances has been nice but somehow Sup Forums's fanboy nerd rage keeps making her out to be evil because she doesn't like her dad's shitty music.

Also just want to point out that Oasis, Nirvana and Radiohead are all as enjoyable and generic as each other

I don't hate Oasis I just hate Noel Gallagher

Shes just being edgy. Shes a spoiled brat instagram whore. Kurt would be disappointed. Also her art is garbage.

This, I actually think it would be really weird if she was really into her dad's music.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD (GOD) OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE DAUGHTER OFFFFFF OAF A DDUDE OF SOME RELEVANT BAND OF 90IES DOESNT ENJOY THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT MUCH HIS MUSIC
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOME1ONE CALL THE NEWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HOW S.HE DAAAAAAAAAAREEEEESSSSSS EVEEEEN WHHHHHHHHHHHEN HER JOBSSSSSSS AROUUUUND HIS OWN FAAAAAAAAAATHEEEEEERRRR
OUR GENERATION IS KILZZZLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Go back to Salon fgt

Are you okay?

Autism

he's not wrong you know

Im making a parody of this thread.

Only people with sticks so far out their asses that they forgot why they don't like music don't like Oasis, Blur and Radiohead.

>HEEEEY GUOOOOOoOOYS IM POSTING NAMECALLS THAT IDENTIFFFFY INMATURETI WITH THERMS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf MEnTaL DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdisORDER BASED ON AN ON AN IN AN ANONYMOUS POST XDDDD IM WOOON THIS ROUND KEK MATE MOTE MEME MAKE ME MAD AHHAHA IM SOOOO OFUNNY GUYS I GAVE A YOUU))))) BECAUSE HAHA MEMES

haha epic!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDd

would bang this girl just for having this opinion

nirvana was whiny as fuck

something about apples and trees

props. kurt would be proud. he hated nirvana too.

frances bean is more of an icon than him cause she didnt kill herself

faggot

Right?

Nirvana is one of my favorite bands but its tsundere that way

oasis? more like montie is my fuck daddy