I'm smoking on toilet and having bad shits after my morning coffee. Why not start a ylyl thread?

I'm smoking on toilet and having bad shits after my morning coffee. Why not start a ylyl thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF_ssmdO_aU
youtu.be/Z43ljjPv-tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think ur just a fag m8

Sure thing m8

I'm russian btw

You just dounut care in what thread to post, do ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=YF_ssmdO_aU

same thing

youtu.be/Z43ljjPv-tE

Heil

You know what, dounut guy, you are a faggot obviously, but you are still better than banana fucker

Shameless self checking

Who else here is 20 year old virgin?

I shit stomach acid every time I eat a tihuana mama on a empty stomach, it makes you shit like 30 times in a day and your but hole gets so soar you can't sit

Is this some mexican shit? Sorry I don't kno, I'm russian, as I said.

That's fucking crazy. I put a finger in ads and both squares turned green. What happens to the squares if I put a dick up my ass?

Lost mine on my 21st birthday, just wait then. All women put out when they find out it's your 21st

It's a pickled sausage and it's delicious but it's also death if you don't eat something with it

22, road to wizardom

In russia we have some crazy shit named "okroshka". That's soup made from vegetables sausages and whey. Google this, after this stuff you shit like crazy for whole day.

I feel ya Sup Forumsro

Sauce?

Here's a amazon review of a tihuana mama to help you understand

Wow. I didn't have such experience from food normally, but I've lost a bet once and had to eat herring with milk. Shit was crazy.

Any lurkers?

>:DDDDDDDD
OH SHIT SNOW NIGGER

K m8's, gonna fap, smoke second siggy and take a shower.. Keep thread bumped. Your neighbourhood russian shitposter.

this reminds me of butters

And here are double doubles. Shameless self-check vol.2

Yes