TRUMP HATE THREAD #46,853 BY THE SAME LIBERAL SHILLS WHO STILL GET PAID BY THE DNC AND FKH8 TO PRODUCE IT

>TRUMP HATE THREAD #46,853 BY THE SAME LIBERAL SHILLS WHO STILL GET PAID BY THE DNC AND FKH8 TO PRODUCE IT

>*Insert the same old, repetitive bashing techniques and recycled insults aimed towards our president here*
>*Insert some wild and wacky claim with no sources or evidence here*
>*Insert a call to action and how we can get him impeached just because we dont like him here*
>*Insert obligatory and unflattering image of Trump found on Google images here*
>*Insert vague lies and out-of-context information here while simultaneously doing nothing but calling him a liar with no real sustainable evidence as to how or what he's lying about*
>*Insert more hate-speech here*
>*Insert a call to action here*
>*Insert insults to conservatives here by calling them snowflakes and crybabies just like they've been calling us for the past year and a half*
>*Insert bullshit about how Putin is controlling Trump here*
>*Insert a call to action from fellow libshits here*

>Hurr durr now I'm just going to samefag for the next fifty posts with the same garbage because I can't actually point out anything wrong with Trump, making it look like people agree with me

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/327107-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

I don't get paid you ignorant Trumptard

your autism is showing

>Liberal autism is showing

FTFY

(Reported)

He gets paid in tendies from his mommy

HAHAHAHA YEAH FUCK TRUMP, LIE LIE LIE IS ALL HE CAN DO

IMPEACH THIS ORANGE FUCK

Generic Trump hate comment #4

LOL FUCK YOU TRUMPTARD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU UR STOOPID

Generic reply that washes your balls as we're both in agreement about not liking Trump

Haha sure thing kiddo

You mysoginystic cunts need to watch out. My team of expert technicians over at FKH8 headquarters is about to expose Trump and get him impeached once and for all

>mfw lefty's too scared to post on Sup Forums
Might get backtraced by CNN.

Riiiggghhhttt

Thats right drumpfkin, I personally am going to get him impeached, and if you haven't noticed by now, this is all sarcasm hahahahahah seriously keep up, TRUMP WILL NOT TAINT AMERICA WITH HIS LIES ANYMORE

>our president

Not my president.

>Gets Putin to help with 1000 paid shills
>assumes dems did the same thing

>Insert more hate-speech here

Awe what's the matter, triggered little snowflake crybaby?

Literally what dems did, and I like those anonymous sources on Putin you forget to mention.

>this is all sarcasm

Gotcha kiddo ;)

You're literally proving his point you fucking retard

Sure you will kid

Liberalism, anons, liberalism

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>ITT: Dumbass thinks that OP's replies are serious.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/327107-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal

lmao, bad bait

I thought it was the Koch and DeVos families paying shills to post threads like this one?

Yikes u shouldn't procreate at all bc ur a fuckin retard

>neo-con Koch bros
They literally tried to shut Trump down so he wouldn't win.
What kind of tool are you?

The joke.
You idiots.

Good bait

go away cnn

As if they still won't use him and congress like useful idiots to achieve their agenda. Wew, lad.

hey dont get angry at him he still believes cnn is a news network and not a for profit business desperate for money

yah fuck that orange dorito hilter. HAHAHA DRUMPFY BTFO #NOTMYPRESIDENT#IDIDNOTVOTE

i'm fucking tired of hearing about king retard, ruler of the obese

americans are fucking retarded, GTFO

Fuck drumpf and fuck wyte ppl

Probably tried to shut him down because his trade policies are terrible.