I work in a group home for mentally ill teenage girls. AMA

I work in a group home for mentally ill teenage girls. AMA.

inb4: never fucked one.

guy or gal? What job do you do?

I'm a guy. I supervise the counselors. Spend maybe 75% of my time with the kids.

Think any of them have much of a future?

wait is your inb4 meant to say that you did fuck one?

Craziest shit you've seen someone do in there

why haven't you fucked any of them? are there any of the girls hot? have any of them ever come on to you?

Maybe 5% have a "normal" future ahead of them. The rest are going to be in/out of jail and mental hospital forever.

Are you male or female.

Do the other workers and bosses really have compassion for the girls?

Are you different? If so, how?

Never stick your dick in crazy, idiots! Also, I like my job and would hate to lose it. Double also, there's nothing sexy about even the prettiest girl that goes double nigger full retard extra batshit stupid retard crazy every other day.

Eat a light bulb? Hide screws in the pussy for six months? Try to climb in the septic tank? Man, I can't even...

I'm a guy. Yes, we have compassion. Even when we have zero fucks to give and are pissed off.

Am I different? Fuck if I know. I come here, right?

That seems to bring it home.

Sounds like I need to get a new job,

I really want to develop myself and become a more caring person. I want to get outside of myself and help someone for real.

Is it mostly delusional/hallucinatory illnesses? What are the majority of diagnoses?

Get a degree in school?

Any recommended reading or things to look out for?

Ever try hallucinogens?

>never fucked one.

yet?

I've been doing it a long time. Sometimes, they call us. Feels good to hear from a kid ten years later. Keeps me going.

How many of them have you fucked?

Occasionally schizophrenics, yeah. A lot of personality disorders, some conduct disorders, anxiety. learning disabilities. Almost always low IQ. Always, always PTSD. Our kids are the really fucked up ones.

Yes.

No, rapid unexpected shifts in mood.

No.

No, goddamnit. Fucked a couple of co-workers though. They were crazy enough. Also, came close with the mother of a kid, but came to my senses.

How long have you been working at that home? What did you do before? What would you do if you left?

Whats sad is, with proper raising, i feel like some of them couldve avoided ptsd, yknow? Some ptsd comes from abuse which is fucked up. Parents see the kid as a fuck up which makes the kid even worse

Almost 15 years. Worked in a school before, guidance counselor. So boring. No idea what I'd do if I quit, it's the only thing I've ever been good at.

For sure. Most of them have terrible parents and/or terrible genetics. Some have the opposite, and are still ruined.

How long is the typical stay? Have you had any girls stay there for 5+ years?

Why not?

The ol' screws in the puss. We used to call that the 'toolbox' back in my day.

Usually 1-2 years. Longest stay was almost three.

OP you must have seen some real shit during your career. Are there any cases that still keep you up at night to this day?

Is it easier to get away with fucking them, given that they're all crazy?

What is your typical day like?

Test

Really tho, how many have you fucked?

There was one girl that was raped over and over by her father. Hearing about that kind of stuff doesn't impact me much these days. I'm just so hardened to it...

But one day, this asshole dad had a buddy over, and offered his daughter to him. They ended up taking turns on her. She was eight.

How fucked up is that? Sup Forums fag fantasies aside, how would you react if you were that guy's buddy? I know I'd give Dad the beat down.

I work in a group home full of mentally ill teenage boys I know how crazy those tards are

How old was she when you fucked her?

Good days are all about routine, structure, order. School, group activity, dinner, chores, a movie, bed. Done.

Bad days are about responding to and stopping whatever crazy outburst they're serving up.

You legit believe these stories? I ain't saying they didn't happen, but you ARE dealing with hormonal teen girls after all.

That one, yes. It's easy to tell when they're lying. Limited IQ and crazy hormonal teen brains do not lie well. Granted, I've heard plenty of good lies, too.

That is really awful. Do you ever feel like the environment they are currently in is just as detrimental? I spent a week in a mental health hospital and it was a nightmare. People screaming all the time, good Lord it was terrible

Fuck that! I'd take my girls over a group of boys any day.

Still, mad props for you, user.

btw what types of restraints does your company use?

We try to keep our place as home like and uninstitutional as possible. Quiet is good. But yeah, raising kids in a group home warps them some. Nowhere near as the alternative...

Two person standing holds. Three person floor holds, face up. No chemical, board or net restraints. No isolation rooms.

I get beat on by 14 year old girls a lot...

Going back to your success stories, have you ever had a patient that was really able to break the mold and rise above her illness?

Kek

What does that involve ? just curiositi

Any hot potatoes?

all we can do is 2 or more face up but yeah they can be vicious little fucks I had a boy rip a tv off a wall and chuck it at another kid just for attention

Good question

A few, yes. One is happily married, decent kids, no problem. One is an artist, even making money with it. One works in a daycare. One graduated college the year. One is still super crazy, but living with it well.

Do you ever get the feeling that OP did something really fucked up and then now is trying to show that he would never do something like that? Maybe lay some ground work for plausible deniability? I don't think that shit works in the court room for a New York minute, but then, I'm not panicking, am I OP?

I see, having sex with them would be like having sex with a full-body fleshlight with dynamite inside of it.

You also mentioned not being good at anything else.

Sounds boring.

The part of them that could use some dick is not boring by 99% of people's standards.

After all, everyone is fully capable of being bisexual. (So neither by the standards of 49% of women and 49% of gay men).

From all perspectives.

but let me qualify this by saying you can't expect to get so good that you can simultaneously solve all problems and cum on the fruits.

Shoot for the moon, land among the stars.

Once, a girl got caught shitting in a sink. She destroyed an entire wall, a TV, an Xbox, Wii, two doors, a stove, and ran down the road barefoot in January. Bit the cop that brought her back, too.

Whatever, dude.

>having sex with them would be like having sex with a full-body fleshlight with dynamite inside of it

That sounds fucking awesome

Also, the worst sound I've ever heard is a girl smashing her head against the wall, as hard as she could. Horrifying. You would never forget it.

sorry. Guess I'm dick projecting.

You're a good guy, OP. Keep being there for the kids, they need positive influence.

Until the dynamite explodes and tears your dick off, kills your cat, and burns your house down.

Does your operation also prescribe medications?

That's what happened to my friend.

has a parent ever tried to put a kid in there for being gay or just to get rid of them? like a completely normal kid stuck with a bunch of tards

>AMA.
>inb4:
FUCK YOU /R/EDDIT!!!!!

Yes, lots and lots.

good question

Not OP, but some people just help. I'm not what you would call a great person, but if there's an accident or real need, I'm your guy. Maybe to make up for past mistakes, I don't know.

what the fuck

OP do you live among feminists

No, not really. Our place is for the really sick kids. They've been through every residential service and mental hospital in the state. Other places can sometimes be a dumping ground though...

Is there secret lesbo action in the dorms?

Op here did actually fuck on of the girls, she proceeded to shit on me. I had to sew her mouth shut to keep her quiet. I then fucked her so shed stay quiet-with her dad aka my best friend

No, social workers are all closet fascists.

then do it and don't talk about it. OP is humble bragging.

aw, fuck. The killer question.

Fuck. I didn't think to ask this.

But I'm inured, I guess. Guess part of me didn't give a shit already, and kept that question away from my mind. I suspended reality.

Fairy tales are always taking over the mind. It's cool.

But, hey. Maybe his operation doesn't.

Oh. Well, that was expected.

Anyway, fuck you, OP.

Try LSD, shrooms, or DMT some day.

Doing the drugs the kids do will never help you understand them or get closer to what their lives are like, it could only lead to addiction or a worthless experience.

Alternatively, try reading conservative literature, Libertarian literature, Austrian Economics, or orthodox Freudian writings.

You could also try downloading and using TOR to google search incest, pedophilia, and other taboo subjects that you normally block from your mind because your mind believes 100% that allowing curiosity or legitimization of these things = sure death.

And, I'm not arguing against you, or trying to insult you. Just trying to add value albeit perhaps in a very [what's the adjective I'm looking for?] way.

No. Sometimes they pretend to be gay for the stay, but they never get the opportunity.

What would you say is the most helpful therapy besides medication? Have you ever had a patient that reached the breaking point for your staff?

your fucked up

I just wanted to answer your fucked up questions, dumbass.

>inb4: never fucked one.
I have no questions for you. I already know everything about NOT fucking a house full of mental girls. GTFO.

do you interact with them ? how is it ?
I would love to do something similar in the future

Most helpful therapy is simply talking about socially appropriate behavior and practicing it. No patient has ever broken me. The thing to remember is that you're in control of your emotions and they are not. A couple staff have forgotten that over the years and walked out.

how many retarded panties have you sniffed? don't say none, because we know better.

No just trying to inject truth, but I often lack tact and I'm sorry for hurting with my imprudence, if I am hurting you or others.

Inject it, dawg. That's pure R-isomer Truth.

>Never stick your dick in crazy, idiots!

you don't know what you're missing. crazy pussy is best pussy. the dedication their crazed minds put into killing you also gets put into sex when they have it.

wild stuff. just gotta learn to duck.

Most days we laugh and joke and have fun. Watch movies with them, teach them things. When things are good, it's pretty easy.

Once, one of the girls was blowing me and she started to cry. Wouldn't stop. Eventually we all got sick of her and said she was cured, except for the blowjob accusations. They took her home. She committed suicide a few years later, I think.

Where are the tit shots?

>guy or gal?

>There was one girl that was raped over and over by her father.
>Hearing about that kind of stuff doesn't impact me much these days.
>I'm just so hardened to it...

me too

None. But there have been girls so stinky that you could smell them when they walked past you.

What sort of connection to the outside world do your patients have? TV? Newspaper? Internet access by some slim chance?

>But there have been girls so stinky that you could smell them when they walked past you.

I knew a girl like that. She wasn't unclean, but just had a bad case of the stinkpuss. You couldn't smell her walk into a room or anything, but if you sat next to her, you could practically taste the cheese.

We make them watch horror movies every night.

Um...is this a pic of one of their group homes?

Occasionally read the paper. They have access to cable TV, but never watch news. No internet! If I caught a girl trying to sneak on to the internet to read CNN, I'd shit a brick.

Half of these girls will go into the sex industry.