How do I pull off causally fucking a girl without getting into a relationship...

How do I pull off causally fucking a girl without getting into a relationship? Every time I try explaining to a girl that I don't want anything serious they get super pissed and break it off. But I don't want to have to take girls on dates and spend all this fucking money just to bang, only to eventually have that conversation anyway. So how am I suppose to fuck them without the commitment how do guys do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alcohol/drugs duh

are you 13?

Just don't even say anything that commits you. Be very aloof from the get go but string her on enough to make her think she could lock you down. Its mean but it works.

Tell them u want everything serious and then drop them and never talk again

I mean more than one time you dumbfuck. And I'm not gonna give the see girl drugs/alcohol so I can fuck her that's just pathetic

But that's my point I'm tired of doing that, it makes me feel like a dick. Plus I'm broke as hell anyway I can't afford to take girls out 4-6 times a week

I tell girls I meet, that I'm only fun for a weekend and I would say about half go for it. I get a feel for who they are and lay that line on them. I also go the other way and tell them I want a relationship and bla bla bla. It all depends on the girl. Learn to feel what kind of chick they are by the 1st 5mins of your conviction. Then you will get the booty calls

Tindr /thread

Dont tell them that untill after you bang, dumbass.

you let her know through social cues

Roofie to start. Then chain her up in your basement so you have guaranteed second date? Lol jk. Who dates someone in chains.

Then shut the fuck up.

"Waaaah I wanna do this and I know how to do it, but I don't want to do it that way waaaaah"

fuckin kek

do what I do. tell them nigger jokes.

alcohol. lots of alcohol for her. watered down for you.

then fuck.

later, use the old "getting back together with old gf" excuse.

this tactic has worked for me for years

But there has to be a way to do it without being an asshole. The only girls that seem cool with that is college sluts and I'm not in school anymore.

Fuck a slut

I'm not talking about fucking them one time. I mean fucking them when I want without doing all that relationship bullshit

Give her money after like ypu thought she was escourt and then bail.

You should really consider my basement plan.

Men raise their daughters to never come off as sluts.

Blame men. They don't want to be made to feel that way.

Fuck 30 year olds. Normally they're damaged enough not to care

fucking kek
it hurts my sides

If you want to do it without constant effort you get them into you and have them lead in the first sexual encounter, stop them when things are getting serious, has to be minimum hand on penis over clothes action, it has to be implied she wants to sex you, and you tell her at that time 'before we go any further I need you to know I am not looking for anything serious right now' they are in the moment and don't want to be embarrassed with sexual rejection so are more likely to go along with it.

All a game of chance and percentage really.

easy, on first date say "Hey, so I'm only looking for casual sex, nothing serious. How about you?"

If they don't agree, then go dutch and never talk again. Easy.

Well that's fucking retarded and I keked
Yeah I know but some girls don't care. Not sure why but I'm really struggling to meet them. Almost every girl I meet wants a relationship despite the obvious fact I have literally nothing to offer relationship wise lol.
Oh that is definitely not true. If anything they're the less likely to go for that.

Kek

In my experience some in their 30's has already been around the block with a few guys and had been burned. They're less likely to give a fuck about you.

I fucking love Ebichu

don't pick girls you are good friends with or know all that well. try a girl you know through another girl or met a few times. if you get talking to her alone sometime just be like hey wanna fuck. most people you haven't seen that often usually stay that way. then if it works talk to her by texting or some chat messenger and keep a social connection going so you can just ask her again like hey you wanna come over such and such a time. or say hang out. try not to use words like hey you busy this weekend cause it leaves her thinking maybe this is gonna be a date.

I could see if they're divorced with kids, but from my experience any bitch over 30 wants to settle down and fast
I did just start working out again, but I've always worried about getting rejected at the gym and then having to see that slut again

as someone that's done this quite often, it's very simple man - you just be honest with them.

Just say right off the bat (before you meet if you find them on tinder or whatever), "hey I'm really busy with work these days and am just looking for something casual, is that cool?"

They'll either say "Yes" or "No", in which case you say "Ok, my bad, best of luck."

I don't know where you live but I live in a big city and you'd be surprised how easily you can find girls who are fine with something casual, as long as you're honest and upfront about it.

It's because you're not cut out for it. Casual things happen outside of dating. You can't take a girl on dates and be sweet and then try to spur that into a fling. You invite her to parties and shit casually and wait until she cant hold it in her panties.

six on one hand, half a dozen on the other...
yes, my one night stands could last up t a couple months, but I really do have a couple on again off again girlfriends.

divorced at young age, playa in my 30's now, could see myself never getting married ever again...

I guess I just have to keep trying then. It's just kinda annoying when they get mad or say yeah sure then drop all contract. But I've never actually tried causally dating it's always led to a relationship
My social life is non existent so that's not even an option lol. So I basically have to tell them upfront
How do you meet girls that are younger than you?

oh, and make sure you stress that you're not looking for a one time thing, either. you'll find a lot more girls willing to bite if they know that your definition of casual isn't a one night fuck then you're out.

also, even if it's casual, still be respectful and chill. honestly the only difference between casual dating and relationship dating is that the expectations are different. even while dating casually a lot of girls aren't going to jump into bed with you the first night.

my longest casual thing was a girl i hooked up with for about 6 months. she was bi (a bit more on the gay side) and had just gotten out of a 3 year relationship with a girl and was heartbroken but wanted to get over it, but also couldn't bring herself to date girls at that time. so, she just wanted a fun guy to go out with and hook up with on a regular basis. we didn't hook up until our 2nd or 3rd date (because she wanted to get to know me better), but once we did we had a lot of fun. After 6 months, she said to me "hey, I'm actually going to start dating girls seriously again, I want a girlfriend, let's stay friends though"

Haven't talked to her much since but we're still on good terms, I could call her if I wanted to but I'm pretty sure she's in a relationship now

smart man

Lol this is easy.

Lie.

But them flowers after u Fuck on the first date, txt them 20 times.

Won't have to break up with them. Act shocked surprised.

Flowers after sex works every time.

Simple, just tell them you don't expect anything in particular! They'll either take as a "he's not really for a relationship" or "he just wanna have some fun". Works better with girls that are interested in you, trust me, worked too many times for me.

Op pix is rad. That is all.

be better looking and/or lower your standards

tell them the truth"

"I'm bi-sexual and confused"

Tinder dude, tinder. Preferably married women.

Get drunk casually and play your favorite song while cuddling :)
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

Girls get too attached to me and it scares them, then they want to keep it casual and take a step back. Find chicks with daddy issues.

Learn to eat pussy like a motherfucker. Make sure they cum before you leave each time and they will beg you to bang them again if they hit a dry spell

Don't worry about it.
They don't care what you look like if they are just looking to fuck.
Just give your number.
You don't even have to flirt or be witty.
You being booty call for them is more convenient for them and if you get the right narcissist you won't hear from them unless they want to party.

>Eating a woman's sniz without knowing her
Bruh

My ex had daddy issues and we were together five years so this is bad advice.

I want better advice than the skanks on tindr. More advice please guys.

Lol This!

I'd never do that unless i knew she was clean and we were close.

Who's the girl in the pic?

have sex with guys beta

To be honest, what I've found to work is to show them that you're larger than life. That you're not just some run of the mill schmuck who will date any girl if she touches your dick. And that she is in fact privileged by your presence, and not the other way around.

How do you do this you may ask?

>meet girl
>fast forward the opening BS chit chat
>start talking about your accomplishments / goals
>talk about wanting to bang girls from all around the world
>talk about how you've never seen the actual value of the boyfriend/girlfriend label
>explain that trust is the only factor in determining a healthy relationship
>elaborate on the fact that most people who look for a "committed" relationship are often just hurting from past relationships
>and finally close down on the fact that you concentrate on yourself, explaining all your wild stories and amazing feats

Sex is sex. Sometimes it's passionate and means something.

Sometimes you're just trying to bust a nut.

>watch out for crazies

Be different. This bitch I met on tinder thought I was different cuz I collect keyboards and play video games.

She would go on and on about fuck boys and I showed interest in normal shit like work and college.

I go to hang out not to fuck and we end up fucking cuz I ain't acting all thirsty.

She's an 8/10 great tits, bachelor's degree.

Also helps that her dad doesn't exist to.