Worst casting decision in the past 20 years?

Worst casting decision in the past 20 years?

I think so.

Totally, they should have hired Idris Elba instead.

No. He's good in this role. Worst casting would go to Diaz in Gangs of NY

>well done zachary well done... HOWEVER

This and Heat Legend as a the Joker are a tie.

I actually forgot how terrible they both were in it. I hate this movie solely because of the two leads.

He almost looks exactly like Spock and he's a good actor. I don't get why anyone would have a problem with him

he looks like a son of a bitch! a son of a bitch!!!!!!

Quinto's a good pick for reboot Spock, in fact the entire cast is great, if only the movies were anything but lackluster. Chris Pine is the one blemish on the casting direction.

He does resemble Nimoy and has the mannerisms down to a tee, but I really can't stand the gay eyebrows and hairstyle. I wish they kept Quinto's natural eyebrows instead.

Fuck Quinto. He's a faggot (literal and figurative) and he's a shit actor.

He killed new Spock.

>Inb4 Nimoy approved of him
I don't give a fuck. Nimoy would've approved of Idris Elba if asked to promote the movie.

He's pretty perfect for Spock.

The whole cast is actually pretty stellar. The first Star Trek was good, the second one pretty alright and the third was downright fucking stupid and useless. I don't know why they decided to even make ST 3; it was dumb as hell. The plot made no sense until the last ten/twenty minutes. Terrible, terrible movie.

Aside from Kirk and Spock, the whole crew felt miscast. John Cho is probably the worst male actor in Hollywood, Anton Yellinginpain was an annoying faggot; Zoe Salad's resting bitch face pissed me off, and Karl Urban's whole performance was embarrassing.

They should have cast Samuel Jackson

Admit it, the crew really is terribly cast. They have none of the chemistry the original versions had, and their supposed "friendship" feels forced as fuck.

>the mannerisms down to a tee
nope

Shut up, you salty nostalgia faggot.

How does it feel to be this autistic? I'm genuinely curious.

He lacks the gravitas Nimoy had. He had some sort of charisma to him, Quinto lacks it in this role. Quinto is an okay actor, but he's not Spock.
Pine is a stellar young Kirk though, I can imagine this guy becoming Shat's Kirk in several decades.
The Checkoff guy was one note, died real goofy too.
Harold DUDE WHITE CASTLE Cho as Sulu? Was he the only non-Jackie Chan Asian with enough work behind him? MILF, MILF, MILF!
Ugh, Simon Pegg with Scottish accent, call a doctor
Saldana is fine, better than, say, Kerry Washington or fucking Beyonce
Urban works well in his role, and seems to have tried to nail his role as hard as Pine.

ITT: things plebs say

>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb characters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again

Why's it b8?

>Jesse EISENBERG for the role of Luthor, a fucking top tier man at the peak of what a man can be without becoming a meta human
>EZRA Miller as the Flash, a guy who's confident, has friends and looks a million bucks regarding his physique
>GAL GADOT as WW, don't need to get into detail with this one

What do these three have in common?

|
|
|
|>
|
|
|

>worst casting
more like worst writing

Why didn't they make noTORIous the homo in Space Trek III?

confirmed for not watching st beyond

>He does resemble Nimoy

No.

>in several decades.
Pine is as old as Shatner was during TOS so I don't think so.