I did it anons...

I did it anons, today I broke with my gf because she was just a cold and boring piece of shit that treated me like trash...told her to fuck off...
I know I did the right thing, for my sake, because this past 2 weeks I have felt like shit because of her... but shit dude, I'll miss those deep blue eyes...
could you do something to make me feel better?

Nah

k

God ducking damn it
How do these mean fucking whores get boyfriends??
All I want to do is make a guy happy, but men keep getting with these bitches who drain their souls away

Bro I'm about to do the same thing next week. Stick with it and don't take her back. You'll find someone who lights up your world.

one time I made her an edited image in photoshop of both of us with hearths and all shit, her reaction was literally this message "I'm busy right now."

For fucking real? That was so sweet of you. I'd cry if someone did that for me.

Yes this is tit

nice dubs
here it is (obviously censored)

thanks I guess

Wanna go kill her?

good luck dude, wish you the best

kek, it triggers you? thanks I guess, an user cares about me more than my gf/ex

It angers me
Making men happy is my favorite thing to do. I can't conceptually understand women who treat men like shit.

get triggered

"I dont like smile"

Lolwat

you actually seem kind of annoying

How long were you in the relationship for?

about 3 months maybe? I know it's short but it was on a really critical time, I guess that's why I got attached to her, she was the only one that made me happy

gonna post our last conversation

Is she foreign?

yep, exchange student from russia (yeah make fun of me)

well its kinda cause they are betafags who need thots

How fast do you put out?

I feel the pain through my screen

she was not a thot actually, a weird k-pop korean weaboo

Don't feel bad Mr President. You'll get all the Russian hoes you can handle after you kiss Putin's ass tomorrow.

he dindu nuffin officer.

this is a troll thread guys

it's not... she changed her pic to a fucking korean, now her face doesn't appear

nobody gives a fuck u fucking faggot

fuck off