Is there a way to pass a hair follicle test?

Is there a way to pass a hair follicle test?

>Friend got caught with some legit retards
>Drugs, etc in car
>Friend gets a felony charge over these retards and they walk free
>Attorney is requesting a follicle test and friend is terrified to come up dirty

Any ideas or tips are appreciated

Self bump cuz

The hair follicle test is basically a trump card against druggies.

That's what I understand as well. But Friend isn't a druggy. Just has happened to do some drugs in the past 90 days.
Namely Meth, but by no means avidly or habitual

It doesn't matter what you are I think. It matters what the judge thinks and he's going to think he's a druggie. don't tell him to do something stupid like shaving his scalp eyebrows arms legs Etc. The best thing to do is just admit the drug use and ask for rehabilitation. The judge might go easy on him for the honesty

This is what I've been telling him. But it's the anxieties of his first real arrest and charge.

Onus is NOT on your friend to prove his innocence but on the prosecutor to prove their case. Pretty sure in Murrica you don't have to incriminate yourself so what's the problem? Don't think a prosecutor can compel you to incriminate yourself. Wouldn't refusing to provide a sample be fine if he invoked his 5th amendment rights to NOT incriminate himself?

It's possible he has anxiety because he hasn't accepted that he's dunzo. Those expectations that there is a chance you will get out of it will really fuck with you

It's a felony charge, guy.
If he attempts anything sneaky he's just committing still more felonies.

Drug laws are designed to enslave poor blacks into the for-profit prison industry.
Every applicable right or freedom has a dozen asterisks to ensure they're impossible to apply in court.

That word salad was completely incoherent

Wasn't that hard to understand

dont do drugs op. think of the kids.

How is your friend's PREVIOUS drug use at ALL related to the matter before the court? It proves nothing re who in the car owned the drugs seized. Jeezus has your friend even GOT a fucking lawyer?
I mean I'm Canadian, I'm not a Yank lawyer I just watch one on tv.

Those license plates won't make themselves, sweetheart.

it stays in your system for up to 14 days, my advice to your "friend", is to look up the macujo method. but honestly be honest with the judge, get rehab and get clean.

I think I'll just tell him to be honest.

It truly isn't me haha. I only fuck with weed, but this thread has def made me sure that he shouldn't try and bs any person who has his future in their hands lol

Sounds like piss poor advise if OP's friend is only guilty of giving a ride to some douchebags.
But you need to ask someone who knows the legal precedents and standards of evidence like... and I'm totally guessing here, but a DEFENCE LAWYER? Fuckin even googled that shit?

Because in America, a judge can sentence ya for looking at him wrong. So any prior reason, prior habits, or prior offenses definitely do not give you an edge in an American Court. Just hope that someone gets a judge who won't send a white kid to prison. And from this thread that's definitely what I need to tell my friend.

He has an attorney. And he was caught up with people DRIVING the car. He was in the back seat. But since he was closer to the concealed drugs, he took the fall while the other people took off and act like they did nuffin wrong

i think they have shampoo for that but not sure how effective it is

If ya mean those "magical" gas station remedies, those truly don't work

Folicle test highly accurate. Can tell when person was exposed to drug. However difficult to assertaon for certain in drug was injested or smoked or if person was exposed casually

Have you read anything I fucking posted?
Is logic utterly LOST on you? What part about your friend needs a lawyer is lost on your vapid little head? LAST thing your friend needs is YOUR advice about anything. The ONLY thing you have said that makes sense is he should not bullshit anybody. A defence lawyer is the ONLY person your friend needs advice from. If he can't afford one the court has to appoint one.

no not from a gas station. although i have used fake piss you get from smoke shops a few times and it worked every time

Prior bad acts are inadmissible unless they can establish a pattern relating to the crime at hand. If so, they are admit-able. 2nd year law student fag here.

Whose fucking attorney? Not your friends, that's for fucking sure.

Tell your friend to get a lawyer.

Depending on how many times he used and what drug it was, he may not test positive.
Good information on how to test negative on drug tests is extremely hard to come across, you probably won't find it on /b. You will most likely have to go read a lot of other articles.

If anyone wants to know how to successfully pass pee tests,
0. Drink 5-15 Liters of water before your test. And maybe toss in some b-vitamin complex so it's still yellow
1. Don't have it be your first pee of the day.
2. Don't have the cup be the first part of your pee.

You will essentially not have the metabolites show up on your pee.

Anyways, good luck with the hair test.
Hypothetically if he cuts it shorter so that days of use part of collagen(?) are gone, there should be less remaining drug/metabolite in the sample they take.

I actually did beat one once, about 10 years ago. I googled the shit out of it and tried every technique that sounded reasonable. I did all of these things:

Soaked my hair in vinegar for several minutes twice a day for about a week
Shampooed the living shit out of my hair with a shampoo called "nexus aloe rid" (I had to call around to a bunch of salons to find it), twice a day for about a week
The morning of the test I repeated the vinegar and aloe rid, and also used a "cleansing hair gel" product I found at gnc which was designed to beat the test. I left the gel in as the product instructed. I also wrapped a clean towel around my head and was super careful not to let my hair touch anything I normally touch so it wouldnt get tainted oils on it (e.g. I put the towel around my car headrest etc.)

It actually worked, I got the job. BTW I was just a heavy potsmoker, no other drugs besides weed.

Hope this helps

One more thing, while I was there getting the test I asked what happens if someone is bald. They told me that they will find hair basically anywhere and that some people do try to shave but they always find some hair to test somewhere. So if you wanted to beat this by shaving you'd really need to do it 100%. Armpits, pubes, butthole hair, everything.

Wow just saw reference to the macujo method and remembered reading about it from when I beat my test. That method did not sound reasonable at all and I totally beat my test without doing that. Basically you put several household chemicals in your hair and let them react and then maybe your scalp bleeds and hair and chunks of skin fall off. No fuckin thanks!