Hello Sup Forums, anyone else out there own a sex doll?

Hello Sup Forums, anyone else out there own a sex doll?

Other urls found in this thread:

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/100cm-33-ft-d-cup
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The glasses are a nice touch user

Thanks, it was hard to find a pair that would fit. They stay on snug when tucked under the wig too, which is great during rough play.

As a matter of fact there are several regs on Sup Forums who have dolls

Not all of us are active all the time though.

I own one or two.

Nice! Where did you get the wig, if you don't mind me asking?

What a bunch of fucking losers

That is a very nice one you have there. Is the head integral?

Post a picture of it in action

I don't know what you mean by that, but the head doesn't come off.

lol

Why are her toes all combined...

How much was it?

The long pink wig came with her. I have/had several. There is a beauty supply shop near me that specializes in wigs. I've bought 4 there, but my daughter keeps taking them.

It's one of the DS mini dolls. She's only 100cm tall and her toes are tiny. I think they chose that design so they wouldn't come flying off one by one over time. It's a much sturdier design and most of the time she's wearing heels so I don't notice.

How shitty do you feel about your life after you nut into a doll? Why can't you fuck an actual human being? Do you have friends? Do they know you fuck a toy?

We wanna see you fuck it

Bruh. You jelly?

About $600 plus shipping. I've already fucked her about 20 times and it's been amazing every time, so I'd say it was well worth it. I'm out of pics of her though so hopefully some others will keep this thread alive. :/

I'm still open to answering any questions though.

Fuck off normie, you're really asking that question on this board? What happened to Sup Forums?

How do you feel about never nutting into anything, permavirg?

mine is a 100cm doll as well:
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

There is also a Goodwill store near me that seems to have a lot of Halloween wigs.

He jelly.

In all honesty, though, I'd say I feel the same way that a chick does using a dildo. It just feels great and when you're done you can put it away. No shame needed, lol.

Aren't they too big for the 100cm doll though?

Do you wish you had put that 600 towards a more expensive doll or are you happy with what you have?

I'm saving to buy my first doll soon and I haven't decided how much I want to spend yet.

Mine was $650 with shipping, I would've liked to have seen more of your dolls face...is that one face close-up of your doll?

What'd you do if your daughter found your doll? How old is she?

they have adjustment straps, but yeah they do require constant adjustment as I'm taking pictures.

Which brands are you looking at? The reason I chose a 100cm doll was because it's much lighter and easier to handle than a full-size doll. I went with DS because I liked the quality of their work. My second choice was this doll: sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/100cm-33-ft-d-cup

I nut on my girlfriend's chest multiple times a week
Thanks for your honest response, was just curious... I would feel shame telling people if I had a flesh light so I just figured a doll would be worse

Alpha male detected. Enjoy living in your mansion with your Ferrari.

My daughter is 25 and has her own place with a guy and kids and everythhing. Just as coincidence the day after I did my first "I have a doll AMA" thread she came over for a visit and I told her to go check out 'what's upstairs'. She saw it and the first thing she said was OMG! that was you on Sup Forums last night!

Just as you can jerk off with your hand and still have friends and fuck, you can "jerk off" into a sex doll. Problem is though, with the huge stigma, you have to have a clever hiding spot. The other issue is that most of these have shitty range of motion, and if they are decent size then they can become so heavy, limiting what you can do with them. On the plus side, no risk of legal ramifications or STDs like with prostitutes.

Personally, I have a doll, no gf for five months now, and am going back to Pattaya with a friend of mine in early November to bust a nut in as many real girls (and maybe a ladyboy if I grow the balls to try it) as I can in a 2-week period.

Being in your mid 30s and only so-so shape with high standards and no desire for another leach live-in girlfriend makes the arrangement work out alright.

Do they make inexpensive ones with pubic hair?

Not my pic, but here is a picture of the face from the seller's website.

The fuck you say.

29 year old electrical engineer, not alpha male, probably never have enough money for mansion or ferrari

Just as girls don't go talking about their sex toys with random friends, neither do I. I have a few close friends who would actually think its pretty awesome though, hah.

>
>25
>steals colorful wigs
>goes on Sup Forums
>unable to recognize her dad's home in the pics

a few more days and i will have my Bel

I bought the 100cm doll because of the price, thinking I'd upgrade after a little while. Now it's been 3 weeks and I'm thinking less and less of upgrading.

I've been taking short photo sets of my doll and find that working with her helps me to understand her range of motion better so that I can get the poses I want all the time.

Cute face.

I haven't started shopping for brands yet. I do like the 100cm dolls but if I'm paying around a grand I kind of want a human sized one. Definitely not getting a RealDoll or any of the ones in the 6000 dollar range.

If you want a full-size doll, but aren't willing to pay full-size price, you're just going to get shitty quality. Since it's your first doll it also might be best to spend less and get a doll that's easier to play with.

I didn't own that bed and the room has been painted since she moved out. Didn't steal the wigs I offered them freely. After all my actual daughter is more important to me than any doll.

congrats. I look forward to the images I hope to see.

doesnt the fact that they're cold and lifeless make it not worth it?

How do you buy clothes for a 100cm doll? Do you have to shop in the children's section? I feel like you would get a lot of strange looks.

naw, you just need to use your imagination a little

Don't have one that small, but the obvious solution is used clothes on ebay.

Omg thats hilarious...ly horrific. You win!

What does the material smell like?

does doing it in the dark, or maybe really inebriated, make it easier? I tried a fleshlight once and I couldnt jizz, its been in my closet ever since.

Dolls between 135 and 165 cm can be had for between $1500 and $2000. Google 'doll house 168' or 'Shenzhen Robot Bride Technology'

I really want to try fucking a real doll. Just to see what it's like. but I definitely can't justify the cost. Thinking of getting a fleshlight though.

haha look at the piggie getting pissy. no wonder nobody fucks your whiney bitchass.

never tried doing it in the dark or drunk. just once? i use my onahole all the time

Yeah, the 100cm doll takes 3T~4T clothing...the T stands for toddler. So the selection is kind of limited. I'm thinking about requesting some sexy stuff custom made on Etsy. Generally speaking if you're up-front with people they are pretty understanding. That plus I'm not a guy who is easily shamed.

I've heard other anons mention dollhouse168 and I've actually looked at their dolls. They all look good on the website. Can anyone confirm how good the quality is?

Haha, thanks for the laugh

im sure its fun and all, but how does it feel to be that lonely and desperate

yes, i order a second doll from them. i showed them some of my pics and told them i post on Sup Forums and they said the would give a $50 discount to anyone i sent to them

Do you know sex dolls are made by Japs? People who makes these cringe songs? Lol youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

>normie
hello summerfag

where do you hide it when people come over?

I guess you misunderstand. The doll was $650. I'm not rich, but I've spent nearly that much on a meal. Coming up with $1500 disposable income isn't that big a deal for me. It's not like I''m flipping burgers for a living here.

This model has the most realistic butthole on the market.

people don't come over and if they do they don't come in my room

What does the material smell like? I had a mouth toy I bought but I can't stand how it smells, it was $10 cheap though so no great loss. It had a weird 'blah' kind of smell like old plastic or something.

>people come over
check out this guy

i-i don't see a vag

the TPE that DH168 uses has almost no smell

These are literally making me burst out laughter
I know thats not your intention but dont stop

jesus christ so your daughter is just as fucked up as you are. its a bit disturbing that you literally tell your daughter to go check out your 9-year old sized sex doll. just fucking creepy dude

why do you think its not my intention?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
MAKE A FUCKING FOLDER OF THESE AND SEND IT TO ME

This is funny i want more

This is awful but I laughed holy shit.

look harder

stale jizz, crippling depression, a dash of self-loathing, and cheeto dust

mfw reading a possible future self summary

If you see through your window a police swat team outside walking towards your house at 5AM, how long will it take you to destroy your harddrives?

one or two? must be hard to remember when you own that many dolls

isn't it a little far from the ass hole

that was probably the funniest one

i would have no need to destroy them

What skin color did you get? Is that the lightest one they offer?

When you have a 25 year old daughter you can keep whatever secrets you want from her. You can divert her attention from any truths you want.

On the other hand my daughter knows that each and every word that comes out of my mouth is truthful. That I have nothing to hide because she knows me both as her father, and as a human with faults and biases like any other human.

yes, its the white skin color, it looks darker than it really is in some lighting

Yeah but I dislike the other dolls where the asshole is just an untextured and gaping hole. I want it to look like a real butthole and open when penetrated like a real butthole. I want it closed when it's resting

Where did you get it?

>i would have no need to destroy them
What type of files do you have?

The local police department.

rollin 4 dick on plastic anus

i have some pics

see

well it is a nice butt hole

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9

email them for order info

all types but nothing illegal

Snitches get stitches