So Sup Forums i come for help

So Sup Forums i come for help.

So i started this new job, and theres one girl there that started it with me. we got really close really fast, like in less than a week. we have lunch together, go home togueter, talk after work...i've been falling in love with her like crazy, like shes just my fucking kind of girl 10/10...the thing is...shes in a relationship, a good relationship for 4 years...and she loves that sucker...and she one of "the goody goody"...i dont know what to do, i just know i want her...can Sup Forums help? how should i proceed or break this couple? btw, they dont cheat each other, and his ugly af. but she doesnt care about it...go figure...i dont know him, but i have a feeling soon i'll since she want to fix me up with her sister or his sister....

>>> pic not related

Youre an asshole. Youll break up a 4 year relationship and end up wanting to dump her in a month or 2

no dude, not at all, i feel like, i could be with her forever

bump

fuck her sister, then her sister will inevitably tell her how great you are in bed (fingers crossed), making her curious about you

Then it's probably worth waiting for. Just remember to give her a three week adjustment period after they break up so you don't wind up being the rebound cuck

WINRAR

how old are you and how old is she? after a certain age some people just stay together forever, no matter how great the temptation is.

BTW im just bumping wins from kik, since you guys gave the best ideas!

we both 27

Faggot. She loves her boyfriend. If you make a move, you'll always just the creepy guy at work.

true, thats why i dont wanna make a move, i wanna make that she want me or make em to break up...

What a fuck boy, if i was her bf id beat the shit outta u then piss on u. Its fucked up to try to ruin a happy relationship. And it wont work out between u two if u do that, also just think if she would leave her bf of 4 yrs over ur punk ass she will leave u for the next joe blow. Kys

where do you work?

yikes. just saying, at that age and when factoring in the four year relationship, she might be seeing the other dude as more than just a bf despite his ugliness, ya know? like she's past that physical attraction point for him, on a whole 'nother level.

just don't be her mistake, dude. she might do you one night, but then never go with it. now all your left with is the memory, which is worse since you would know how great it was.

i think i'll go with this, and pray for the best...and that they talk about that stuff with each other

Would it be selfish of you to break up a 4 year relationship for your premature idea of marriage? Yeah.

I say let her naturally fall in love with her. Show her subliminally that you're better than her boyfriend. Do not sabotage their relationship. If she catches on, she probably will hate you. Just kinda like show how awesome of a person you are. the fact that you have lunch everyday is a big sing. Be cautious, her boyfriend may get some red flags and might talk to her. Basically don't be an asshole about your "true love" and just let the brain work its chemicals like usual.

whats her name?

no names or job names, or nothing that can screw that up dude.

you probably right...but why she keep trying to fix me with ppl?

Whatever the fuck you do, don't try to mess with her relationship with this guy. Don't get involved with it at all. Stay friends with her and maybe she'll see something in you that she doesn't in her current relationship.

was just wondering, because thats probably my girlfriend.

i doubt it lol....

we are both linux servers administrators...thats all im going to say

whats her first initial? haha

Either she told him about u and it anit gonna happen or she hasnt told him about u, in which case i hope it happens so we get to see u crying on here in a year or 2 about how she played u for a guy at her new job

L

yeah not the same lmao... but im in the exact same scenario where i live with my girlfriend.. but she tells me about this creepy dude shes friends with and im not worried... i have a sister and so does she, so its just super weird lol

lol be carefull dude

So. Judging by how childish you sound and how you are asking about it on Sup Forums I'll assume you're not familiar with the art of seduction and even women in general.

So I won't go into details about the how and why and go straight to the point which is:

DO NOT TRY TO FUCK UP HIS RELATIONSHIP.

>But why, I want the pussy :(((((
>Ok, ok dickhead

1. If she breaks a 4 year relationship for a dick she knows for a week she's not a keeper
2. If she doesn't break up but still dates/seduces another dick, she's not a keeper
3. If she doesn't break up and sees you as a friend, you'll end up in the friendzone or just like an ass who pushes too hard to get her
4. bros before hoes is a real thing amongst non retarded men

point taken, and i agree. i dont want the pussy. you guys dont get it. its not like im going to mess their relationship, i just like her as a person...i fell great around her...its not a sexual thing only....but you right

What's she look like?

He has prob never been laid, he cant even get a gurl thats why he tries to steal one who in reality only talks to him bc they are co workers, if they didnt work together she wouldnt give him the time of day