Why is this one of the greatest movies ever made and if you haven't seen it, go watch it

Why is this one of the greatest movies ever made and if you haven't seen it, go watch it.

I stick with Vanishing Point, '71, but thanks amigo!

Allen?

meh it was alright
was main character a retard?

The aesthetic helps

What is with that guys droopy face? Did he have a stroke? Is his whole career based on the fact that hollywood lets this genetic defect star in movies?

nah he ded at the end , only losers die

>droopy face
god I wish that was me

It had a fantastic soundtrack , but thats about it

Watch this indian movie
Drishyam
If you like suspense thrillers
You'll love it

plot?

Exactly, so it makes you question the message all over again at the end, and hopefully realize what you said. To me, the message was that there is no escape from life or death, so you gotta find freedom and live it up, without jail time, plus not lose your mind, and flip death off 'till the day we meet him. Like, it's about the journey, not the "epic" endgame or loving too fast. Just explore it all in life and live long, else you burn up like dude did.

*living

well that was deep

Vijay the main lead's wife kills the boy who was blackmailing his daughter
And it turns out that guy's mother s police commissioner and now he has to prove that the day that guy died he and his family was not out on a vacation

would consider watching

This movie is made in many languages but you should watch it's hindi version with English subtitles of course

No need, im a street shitter by birth

Ok

Reddit the movie

ur reddit

Advertised as an action thriller, turned out to be some BS about some Autistic faggot

It's ok, not one of the directors best.
That being said too many silent neckbeards tried to emulate him because they thought it was bad ass

indeed great songs

one of my favorite movies, but pics like these make me second guess myself

I see nothing but a couple of gents

The cringe is so strong.

It had a good soundtrack, excellent composition, very deliberate pacing and good flow...
But the credit that people give it? It's was good, but when people love it for the sperg lord?
Half the neckbeards spouting their love of the film can't explain why, not something I pick on normally but they glorify this film above everything else...

Not gay but Goss is a gorgeous male tbh fam