What the fuck is wrong with Joe Rogan. One minute he's republican...

What the fuck is wrong with Joe Rogan. One minute he's republican, the next minute he's bashing trump and inviting liberal garbage on his show. Used to enjoy his podcasts. Hell he just had Alex Jones on and I didn't feel as much cuckoldry as I feel now from him

why are you taking political advice from a guy who comments on people getting punched in the head for money

Who cares, people listen to the show to hear the guests not him. Dude's a broken fucking record.

Agreed, OP should kill him self.

i think hes a really good interviewer, has awesome guests 90% of the time and plays devils advocate better than anyone i've ever heard. plus he'll get shit out of people that no one else does cos hes such a nice person whos rarely truly judgmental,

heaven forbid someone actually considers and addresses people who may disagree with them's opinion.

His show is pretty good, but remember he's a rabid pothead, so anything that might threaten his pot, immediately turns stupid liberal

can you blame him, who has a legit issue with pot, i never heard one.

I'm kind of at that point now. Started listening to his podcasts. Seemed pretty right wrong, solid views, enjoyed is similar interests. But holy fuck, he's just a Clinton at this point. How the fuck can you get so 2 faced within a year?

Eh, he's had good topics and good guests. I feel like he's really gone downhill and joined the "Tuck Frump" movement

It turns people into lazy niggers for starters

I don't, honestly the drug war is stupid. But it's really annoying when he starts preaching about pot every chance he gets. It's like furries or bronnies, they can go do their thing but holy duck are they fucking annoying

What is grammar

Ok nigger

i never got that vibe, the reverse actually.

who can argue with that logic

He's Italian/Irish which means he doesn't have a mind for orderliness like Anglos and Germanics and other Nordic peoples do.

That said he's relatively alright. He legitimately believes in free speech and casts a broad enough net with his guests that he get's some really interesting guests once in a while. Perspnally I would recommend his casts with Jordan Peterson, Sargon of Akkad, Alex Jones and that coffee guy.

oh no, my character has been so malagned. whatevr shall i do?

i think medicine is in a different catagory than furrys and bronies. but thats just me, but i like your point (im guessing its your point) you dont wanna hear about it cos you agree but you dont wanna hear about it. i dont wanna hear about pedophilia in the church but if its not talked about it wont change

It sounds like he thinks for himself which is something we all can learn from

>He doesn't agree with every republican world view

>What the fuck is wrong with Joe Rogan

He is good at interviewing people. He makes them feel comfortable so they share more of their views in an in depth way rather than arguing over more minor details.

BOOM

Probably kill yourself nigger, considering your point and grammar are fubar. Kick rocks somewhere else kike loving cuckold

Considering he has been pretty republican and pro trump (prior to recent events) he's been pretty flippy floppy

Work every week, make 55k a year, smoke weed everyday. What you doing with your life user?

>How the fuck can you get so 2 faced within a year?
Perhaps his views have changed. He might be disappointed with Trump not living up to his promises.

but I have this glorious board of which showers foreth meaningfull and relevant commentry that serves to farther disscusion, instead of focusing on the banal an irrelevant when a position feels potentialy threatened

flip floppy, changing an opinion when new facts come to light
congrats on sayin dumb shit

I think it's more like he's getting pulled into conservatism because he's growing older, has a family and his own business and obviously is paying close attention to the bullshit of the left, but still holds onto some of his roots as a liberal. It's a difficult transition to make but I think he'll continue moving right as he ages. \most white men do.

Comrade Rogan is a jewtalian shill for pseudoscience, new age devil worship, and other assorted bullshit. He has some good guests on, but most of the people he invites are complete frauds. It's the typical controlled opposition model where you release some truth among a bunch of batshit insanity so that the casual observer will lump everything into the same category.

Commit seppuku

Dudes just trying to make money lol

Contributing to society and doing the job 99% of Americans wont (enlisted force structure) Working every day of the week so pot head niggers like you can enjoy your joints

nah filling boxes with numbers 1-9 can get borning fast

Pretty much, he takes time away from the person being interviewed to preach pot. It's like come on man, move on we've heard your pot preaching hundred of times already. Much like an old man telling you the same story over and over again, except you can't tell him to stop

Lately though he's been giving me a huge "what the fuck?" Any idea around what podcast he went full retard?

Typical, nigger, no patience or mental capacity to finish a simple puzzel

Maybe because there's reasons to bash both SJW's AND Donald Trump? Christ does everything have to be in one sandbox or the other with you alt-right fags?

So you're a yappy little faggot? Well at least we know why you're so vocal about your retard career choice

this

Not alt right. Lean between republican and libtardarian. I just fucking despise the Hippocratic liberal ideology

>pic related
>its op

This is why brothers and sisters should not procreate. Most animald are thos smart

People can't have common sense?

So as a fellow weekly worker youve somehow convinced your dumb ass that what i do in my home after work warrants a jail sentence? People like you make conservatives look blind and irrational, its type of thinking id expect from a libtard trying to tell me i dont need my firearms

Zoz. I mean it's not completely retarded, I'm not the stupid nigger choosing to smoke weed consistently because I can't handle reality like some pussy. I take pride in my work and I get a decent pay. No regrets here

i recon thats a silly thing to say and rogan pointed it out. its a legit issue that needs to be solved and what? crowder doesnt wanna talk bout it? he agrees it should be legal but doesn;t wanna talk bout it? seems like a cop out

What's common sense about flopping on stances you previously were supportive about

Yep he's about as dumb as those shitheads he keeps talking about, i mean who wouldnt pay to watch a nude joe rogan vs an armored ted cruz in an all out fuckfest, i mean it just writes itself.

Lmao what is common sentence structure? What fucking message are you trying to convey? That smoking weed warrents jail? Yes, it's illegal is it not you stupid nigger? Next question

Hope yo meant hypocritical liberals, in which case the hypocrisy is ripe in both camps.

Simple fact is Republicans settled for Trump.

the problem with common sense is that it is common sense.

when confronted with new information that is conflict with your world view, do you ignore it, or adjust your world view?

It's not illegal in 7 states, over 20 IIRC if you count Medical, and it's just going to grow bigger. Go drink a fifth of Jim Bean and beat your wife, while we enjoy out legal herb and contribute to the local economy :^)

When did 4 chan flow so thoroughly with democratic nigger loving kikes?

Aha you attacked my grammar because you realized i possed the superior argument. I know these arguments mean a lot to you so ill congratulate you on the attempt but you could not match my superior arguing skills. Better luck next time buddyydydydyxgh

Do me a favor and stop spreading std's. While you're at it, get checked

Sam harris sat little joey down amd gave him the 411 on trump

Implying I didn't hit you're poorly constructed argument

> aha I'll get him with my shitty grammar argument

Clean as a whistle, and I'll bet money I fuck better than you.

Marco Rubio believed in climate change until he became presidential. Guess flip flopping is what happens when you want to sling bullshit.

All my fucking lols. Maybe next time hippy

Considering it's not legal federally, you're still wrong. Get cucked

Lmao its legal in my state, your amazing argumemt completely neglected to consider that i can buy it at the store, but whatever helps you sleep tonight buddy boy

Im sure the feds will be here any minute

probably always don't think about things like that

Yep, that good ol' boy Sessions sure wants to crack down. Ignore all the revenue that's coming in, ignore the lowering crime rights and youth usage, ignore police resources being freed up to combat crimes of substance. Every we said would have with legalization did.
As if you care. You'll bitch about bloated government unless it involves looking tough on perceived crimes. Might is right! Stomp out the degenerates!

He's never been a republican you fucking dipshit

> duuuhhhh what are federal laws and do they supersede state laws?

joe is the only stoner ive heard of that actually makes over 6 figures. ive never heard of a person that smokes or drinks that is that successful. dont poison your mind kids.

Post election he was. Do you even follow? Mostly he was libertarian which most followers consist of anti liberal

There's nothing wrong with him faggot. He's not biased. He doesn't have a fucking agenda like most of the podcasters, YouTubers out there. He asks questions. He probes. He cuts through the bullshit. Maybe you should open your fucking eyes for a change.

Maaannn it's fucking bullshit that I got busted got doing something I knew was illegal. Fucking pigs man

You faggot. Im an active duty corpsman and ill tell you theres no reason for you to be such a little faggot elitist bitch about people smoking weed. Youre a welfare queen cuck. Youre not important to anyone your shit view of the world actually makes you a nuisance. Hopefully you get smoked.

look at the damage alcohol has done to society. im all for smaller govt but i wouldnt mind banning and prohibition of alcohol sales. some sort of federal task force to crackdown and raid on sellers and buyers. boom problem solved.

don't be square were gonna build a beautiful future as soon as the man stops holding us back

He didn't answer to that!!!!!!!!

Superceded and not enforced. I can buy weed in front of my local pd and nothing will happen, thats legal enough for me. Are you gonna come and enforce the federal law? Oh your not? Well since nobody will stop me ill keep smoking and keep paying taxes. Since when was this board a bastion of strict law abiders anyway?

How about the Federal legislators stop using reasoning from the Reagan administration and cease wasting everyone's time?

The reasons for it being illegal are based on lies and misconceptions. It should no longer be illegal for those reasons alone. If there are no real reasons to make it illegal then it shouldn't be illegal.

>muh binary political paradigm

Here's (You)'re reply, lonely guy

fuck trump praise lib rogan

>When logic fails resort to bootlicking

Give it up bud

Maybe Russia keeps hacking him.

Because he like to look at things from both sides and promotes moderation? Seriously, some of the responses in this thread are worrying.

>B-but I drink and drive and never crash!

how about a massive portion of hollywood or the music industry?

Joe Rogan was never a republican.

>what is Joe rogan
>he has some conservative viewpoints but is rational enough to see trump is retarded
>must be an sjw cuck shill
>i disagree on politics and let it poison my entire viewpoint on a person
>I love Alex Jones he exposed Obama turning the frogs gay with chemtrails

please don't reproduce

please kill yourself

I've followed Rogan for years. He's stated numerous times that he despises both parties, Democrat and Republican. He's a libertarian-ish independent that criticizes the left and the right. I don't know how the fuck you thought that he has ever identified as a republican.

/thread

this also

he's retarded

Because i obviously drive home from work, smoke weed and then get right back in my car to menace society. You comennt had sass but no thought lol

how about people that do important things? drugs and alcohol are for losers.

donald trump, the reality show actor, is part of a giant hollywood conspiracy to reclaim the country

much of the anti-trump sentiment from celebrities is from people who know this but are playing along. all according to keikaku

the rules are: mention trump as often as possible, but never publicly support him. it's a game.

You fucking retarded pothead. Just because your anecdotal evidence points to you making a middle class salary doesn't mean most people don't get lazier

It's called an analogy you stoned-out nimwit

>One minute he's republican

Apparently you still haven't figured out the difference between a Republican and a Trumpanzee.

>the next minute he's bashing trump

Well it proves that he isn't a blind zealot and not completely retarded.

>and inviting liberal garbage on his show

Yeah, you're probably the kind of guy that loves bitching about "muh free speech" and "snowflake liberals" suppressing different opinions.

this dude cries about people being happy

sees a man smoking a bowl and playing with his dog in his house? THREAT TO SOCIETY

sees 2 dudes that love each other kissing?

REEEEEE THE JEWS ARE LOWERING WHITE POPULATION

deep down he's jealous of both, he's alone and sad.

for adults.

you mean they're for adults, underage b&

just point to the damage done by alcohol and guns. not to mention tobacco.

16 year old that's never been invited to a party but says PARTIES SUCK MAN without ever being at one

>b-but alcohol!
>b-but tobacco!