Cinemassacre thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c1xKnuYAAZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BROWN DICKS

best episode

Wait is this real OP?

Yeah he's a guest on Mike and Ryan

What's the thing about firing his friend?

Yep
He fired Bootsy because Bootsy found out they were stealing money from James

Old AVGN and Monster Madness are good.
Fuck Mike and Ryan. Shitbags.

Bootsy was stealing money?
Never knew he was fired but I haven't seen him in a while either...

>Bootsy was stealing money?
No, read it again.

No Bootsy found out Mike and Ryan were stealing money

Oh so Mike and Ryan were stealing from James?

Yeah, Bootsy got fired like 6 months ago.

It's pretty easy to have a 10 inch penis when you start measuring at the 1inch mark and hover your penis 4 inches above the ruler.

So how do we know Mike and Ryan were stealing?

Pretty sure it was something Bootsy said, read it on the Sup Forums cinemassacre thread

Nice trips

Did he really make these?

Yes, and now he's trying to hide them and the dick pic. Just go on the Reddit page TheCinemassacreTruth and read all the shit on there.

Damn. Didn't known most of the stuff on this thread, I'll probably check it out

Can someone fill me in?
To lazy to do actual research

People were asking how big Mike's dick was and he posted it on Twitter but it was seen by like 2 people before it got taken down. Then his dick pic surfaced in an archive along with his racist comics and everyone's pissed at him. If you comment anything about it on the subreddit or the YouTube channel mike bans you. It's basically a cover up for Mike's fuck ups.

That motherfucker!

Thanks my nigger
And honestly he has a nice penis
>no homo

I actually noticed in the last Mike and Ryan, Ryan said "this is a wet dream for fairies" because there was a poodle in Starfox 2. Mike just rolled with it but I have to wonder if that's them and they've avoided it on videos so far.

As for the racist comics, I hold judgement. As a creator there's a difference between a character being something and the creator being something.

I asked Mike in a livestream on YT if the twitter picture was true and he confirmed it. I asked if his cock was really 10 inches.

I kinda wondered what happened to Bootsy, I really hate Ryan. His solo streams and work is really terrible, and his voice makes me want to kms.

If all this stuff about stealing money and Bootsy is true, it's really sad.

It felt like the channel wasn't as good as it was before, but this explains it all.

Still him trying to cover up his fuck ups us shitty

looks like the name "motherfucker mike" was fitting

"Bad Luck Bootsy" also fits

youtu.be/c1xKnuYAAZQ
BROWN BRICKS

it was all scripted and we didn't even know it

James planned this all along

I can't help but feel sorry for him because his "friends" are stealing money and giving his channel he's worked on for 10 years a bad name.

those are awful

there are a lot more, people have archived them and put them on imgur and shit. Just search loco bandito on google and they'll come up

tbh user I have no desire to see anymore. thanks though

>mfw this is avgn movie 2

James is just a smol boi who like games, let him keep his monys

>The AVGN Movie 2: The Unjusting

Every fucking YouTuber I like has drama that makes me think they're all dicks now

It's all Mike's fault
James is still based