Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. So basically I have family visiting but it on my step-side of the family...

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. So basically I have family visiting but it on my step-side of the family. Basically my step dads brothers kids (so my step cousin) is trying to do stuff and she's already sent booty pics first day here. Should I do it? Would it be incest? What would you do Sup Forums

Yeah, dude, of course. A slut is a slut is a slut. So long as she's of-age, you should definitely get on that. But remember, since she's the one sending shit that you're in charge. She gets to pleasure you first if that's what you want. Don't waste time playing any games.

Just hit it dude

Would it be incest though?

Not incest. You're not related by blood.

Nah man. A cousin is fine and a step-relative is fine. A step-cousin is practically a stranger.

Ask her to send more pics and smash asap nia.,(make sure you share the pics with us )

If legal, smash. If not legal, don't smash because it will blow up being family.
In either case, delete the evidence off both your phone AND HERS.

Alright thanks guys I'll give you updates throughout the week

Think of it like sleeping with your wife's sister. It's not incest; you're just cheating. You're not related at all.

smash. post pics

>booty pics

that implies more than one pic. post the rest, OP

also go ahead and hit that. you wont be a fag. use protection and dont get caught

Do it.

I didn't save any of them since I wasn't sure how'd she react and it's still the first day

step-cousin? not incest

If no more pictures surface, you may as well turn in your /badge...we helped you in your time of crisis, now you have to work for us..

Aquire more pictures and share them.

wut? you already fucked up.. wut does saving them have to with anything. always save them...

yeah this isn't incest. you've free reign to do whatever.

^truth

wut user said.

Alright I will

do it now nig

you need a way so we know its you when you start updating

It'll have the word Gosport in the update

Kik chat?