Who dat boy?

And why the fuck has OF not done anything recently? All this solo shit and singles are cool and all but I wanna hear another OF album. And god damn I want them to come up to my state to play live.

Also, any suggestions for similar rap? Dark, grungey grimey beats with dark flow and subject matter?

inb4 nigger music
inb4 living in the past
inb4 OP can't inb4

the margin of success between he and pretty much all other members of the group formerly known as OF is so wide that it is very unlikely that they will ever do another collaborative project together

odd future is over.

nigger music
living in the past
OP can't inb4

OF separated

OF has been over for years now. The only ones that matter at this point are Earl and Tyler.

I'm hype for new Earl shit. Tyler kinda sucks

how stuck in the past are you
odd future ended like three years ago at this point, they haven't been a collective forever.
the closest you'll get is going to camp flognaw and hoping that tyler gets them to come play and pulls them up with him or tyler jumps on during their set.

Only Tyler and Frank have careers at this point, and Thebe Kgosotosttdogdick is hanging on by a thread

I mean if they are so to speak, "washed up", they still should be playing live shows here and there, right? What would be a realistic chance of at least one of them coming up to a place like Alaska to perform live? I saw Lita Ford and Nightranger live a few weeks ago, and that disgusting cunt Iggy Azalea is performing live at our state fair in about a month. If that Grammy winning Aussie trash is coming here, I'd imagine Earl could, maybe Domo? Action Bronson and Kottonmouth Kings came up here a year or so ago. They had a pretty big following a few years ago, that couldn't have just.. dropped off? I imagine I'm not the only one viying for a reunion. None of the rap out these days sounds as good to me as the good ol Golf Wang.

Am I just an oldhead that yearns for the past? New rap is cool and all but I can only listen to mumble rap for so long before I have to go back to my OF and Suicideboys

what did u think of saturation

Dude go outside

>The only ones that matter at this point are Earl and Tyler.
Frank Ocean is more successful than both of them.

>Oldhead
>OF
Jesus Christ

What are the chances they pull a broken social scene or wu-tang clan down the road?

>Tyler Okonma net worth: 6 million
>Frank Ocean net worth: 10 million

fucked me up senpai

more successful =/= better

lol

>being this underage

>young

Am 24, not a teenie bopper

Another OF album would be stupid... It was cool while it lasted, but they all need to break away from it. Sorta starting again will halt that

better question is why is this edgy homosexual's retarded edgy babbling (complete with an utter inability to keep time - thought all black folk had natural rhythm????) considered music as opposed to comedy albums aimed at middle schoolers similar to Adam Sandlers' oh-so-influential and important "What the Hell Happened to Me?"

KYS if you're older than 16, seriously do it.

You care too much about Tylers music

>wears a white guy mask
>still looks like a nigger

lmao

>people still talking about ICP-lite
lmao

You mean irish

>implying tyler is better than frank

fucking lol