Lmfao dis nigga died a virgin

lmfao dis nigga died a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ssj-chad-marco/chad-marco-the-santa-barbara-massacre-elliot-rodgers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'twas a sacrifice to the dark lord.

so will you

But he was the supreme gentleman.

This is a YLYL thread

I could never quite dodge the doge.

wew lad

Who dat? I remember seeing some youtube vids where he was bitching about some shit but can't remember the topic or name. What happened anyway?

As will most of Sup Forums

>fuck this faggot and his bullshit

but famous. but he never knew about it. was it worth it?

Elliot Rodgers, guy was an absolute robot, hated chicks and gooks (while being half-asian himself), basically a bona fide NEET loser
Anyways he killed like 6 or 9 people, injured 14 then shot himself when the cops were closing in on his car. If you want to read some interesting stuff his 130 page manifesto is up there if you wanna dive in the mind of a psycho

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

Then he became a huge fucking meme with the thot patrol ettc

Fucking lost
You can't /thread yourself like that m8

tfw a ton of chicks would unironically fuck him nowadays cause of the meme
If only he knew

What's with all the Elliot threads lately... literally no one talked about this nigga and 2 days ago I start watching vids about him and see him everywhere now. What is this? 1000% spooked

He always had things handed to him and couldn't handle it when he found out the world owed him nothing.
Good riddance.

maybe there really are virgins on the other side? laughs on us. except that virgins suck in bed. I'll take my highly experienced wife actually.

Any of you watch BasedShaman? Like that's the only explanation I have as to how Elliot came back.

Oh yea, right. Thanks!

Bunch of summerfags are on Sup Forums instead of getting their dick wet. This fucking shit head is the personification of the Sup Forumstard that has never felt a womans pussy and is maf because of it

Nah I mean I get that he's a meme but I thought he was a dead meme that's all. Wondering why he's seemingly making a comeback.

With the Thot Patrol shit that goes on constantly on FB and Twitter he's far from a dead meme m8, quite the opposite

Experience beats virgins by a large margin yeee

Only the most noble gentleman to ever exist my friend, sir Elliot Rodgers.

Mumkey's favorite anime, right next to the bible

wealth, fame, power

elliot roger had none of these things and he couldn't get any pussy either, so he decided to kill all women

His parents paid his apartment and gave him a BMW Series 3 Coupe, so idk about lacking wealth

Say what you want about OUR Elliot but he had the following qualities:

1) The way he said 'Elliot Rodger here' in all his vids
2) His exquisite taste in 80s pop music
3) His love for BMWs
4) He actually had balls
5) He uttered some hilarious one liners to his victims, while laughing

Dude was short though and admitted to having a tiny cock. Poor fucker.

Dude was broke, his parents barely afforded his used car and his Mom had to move into a small rented apartment and work a shit job. Was all about appearances.

Yeah reading through his manifesto rn and holy shit the stuff that happened to him is hilarious
He did go nuclear after getting his ass beat by chads I'll admit lmao

Honestly I can understand the extreme rage. I had a gf for 3 year I fucked regularly and even cheated on her twice. And before that I had gotten head a few Times and had sex 3 times. But I havent gotten any action in a year and a half now. And I feel like in going insane. I couldnt imagine living a life where you never had sex. Not even once.

I made a song about him but youtube took it down, here it is on sc tho.

soundcloud.com/ssj-chad-marco/chad-marco-the-santa-barbara-massacre-elliot-rodgers

It's much easier actually. When you never had a taste of it it doesn't bother you. I cared fuck all about being a virgin before getting a gf. After getting one though holy shit, I can't imagine going without sex for 4 / 5 days

feces so money

I guess its different for everyone. But I think Elliots thing is he just wanted a girlfriend. Like I remeber his videos, and he videotaped couples at the beach holding hands and just having fun. And I think that's a huge part of what he desired. It wasnt all sex induced rage for him I think,