How much jailtime would i serve if i called trump a fucking carrot at a press conference?

how much jailtime would i serve if i called trump a fucking carrot at a press conference?

won dorrah en feeftin cant

No jail time, Gulag time on the other hand....

Obongo made it illegal to protest with the SS present, so go ask your bull.

Not alot....That 1st Amendment thing and all....even that narcissistic asshole can't get past that little piece of paper

You should be given an award...perhaps a nobel peace prize or 'this murican isnt fucking retarted' medal

Nothing, you have free speech. As long as you dont incite violence, or make threats, or slander you can say pretty much anything.

None because the freedom of speech you dingus maybe you should go back to school and study up

You will probably be berated by the Embarassment in Chief himself and his cronies. The sheep at r/thedonald will most likely jump on the opportunity too.
No jail time, but online harassment definitely

>hehe guys trump is a carrot lol, I'm gonna do le epic troll at a press conference and say it, ha ha look how much I'm fitting in guys!

None you fucking carrot lover.

Freedom of speech is in regard to preventing those that would
suppress others religious or political beliefs stopping you speaking your mind on it,
the misrepresentation due to ignorance has taken leaps and bounds beyond what that document
covers.

You can be done for Breach of the Peace and Many other articles by local law
since most law enforcement has grown accustomed to this way in which people speak
only very few or certain states towns etc in many countries will enforce it.

Freedom of speech does not permit one to wander aimlessly swearing at everything.

None, that's your 1st amendment right. But conversely everyone has that right including Trump. Now if you make any kind of threat you'll definitely have a conversation with the Secret Service, that would happen regardless of who the president is.

none

Out of all the things you could possibly say, why would you say something so fucking dumb? There's no way you're old enough to be on this site.

None.
Some ugly woman called him a racist at a burger place.

Conference? You mean covfefe?

you are also a carrot

They just follow you around using the wires in the ground and satellites.

They never stop.

You have to be 18+ to post here

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, faggot. It's not a short list of approved religious or political topics.

They're working on that tho