96% thinking with a ENTJ complex

>96% thinking with a ENTJ complex
>considering becoming a corrupt for-profit politician for second half of life
>have the professional history to give credibility
>actually care about usa economics and policy enough to have the drive
>approached and approached by (unnamed NJ) democratic organization for next gubernatorial election as a cabinet member
>not even democratic, just that much of a sociopath that i lied to get the impression/power/funds i want/need
>would be great leader but abuse the fuck out of the system for corruption and power because im a sociopath (no diagnosis, just really match up with the traits and tendencies)
>remember this very day 30 years from now of how some fag from Sup Forums became a forthright of power
>genuinely want to become a member of the executive branch by the time im 60

anyway...

why don't you beta robots have a personality type or plans worth living for, let alone a
'T' instead of an 'F'?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/intp-personality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First of all, link. Second of all, you are a retard.

Link please, also you're retarded as another user noted

>All according to keikaku.
Kys

Retard please. Also you're a link as another user said

Well look at this, bitch.

Actually I do. I'm a solid ENTP and basically a philosopher. It really sucks because though I can be thoroughly interesting, I'm not consistent enough to do the same line of work to build up a reputation that will get me long term success. I like politics to the point I'd love a career with it, but I'd get way too frustrated with the inefficiencies and corruption to actually do anything good myself. I'll work it out or die though.

All y'all are bitches.

masterrace reporting in

DAS BOOTEN!

entp masterrace

NT is master race

are you fucking retarded you shithead link it bitch

as long as you are in the top row and red category, you are better than everyone else. thats just a fact, gl with empty dreams

elitists or bust, reason why the most powerful human beings are NT.

NT>ST>SF>NF

seconded

someone actually gets it, holy shit

the only objective master races are: ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP. get this through your skulls.

16personalities.com/intp-personality