Why didn't walter just shoot gustavo in season 3? when he saw him?

why didn't walter just shoot gustavo in season 3? when he saw him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZHLppS5_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he is not an evil man.

Everything he did was to help his family. No idea why people consider him a bad man

butt gus threten to kill his family out in the desert. why didnty that result in walt killing gus?

>in season 3, why didn't *insert any number of plot holes and retarded plot lines*?

Breaking Bad took a huge dive in season 3. You could tell which episodes Vince wrote, and which ones he didnt.

Why was Skylar so shit?

he tried .. he couldn't get five meter from his house

>why didnty that result in walt killing gus?
it did

so they could squeeze out another season and have it all be filler

At what point did he have an opportunity to do so, after he had made the decision that Gus needed to die?

when they're in the room together

Specifics, user

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZHLppS5_w here - season 3

>A few years ago BB was the biggest show on Sup Forums
>now nobody ever talks about it even though Sup Forums still talks about other finished shows
So, does it hold up or not?

That was before he decided gus needed to die. That was even before he started cooking for gus....

Not as well as, say, The Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire, Lost, TDS1, Rome, Generation Kill, Leftovers and Mad Men.

Grand scheme of things it was a forgettable show and on a personal note I doubt I'll ever watch it again.

he kept the gun in his jacket which he wasnt wearing

Why didn't Walt Jr. get his own show instead of Saul?

Wasn't Gus a gay? With that in mind this looks like Gus is preying on Walt's masculine insecurities in this scene.

He Wanted To Kill Gus In The Scene And I Suggest You Dont Post Again

I just watched it and thought that exact same. Bryan Cranston does a really good job of acting in this show, I totally forgot. He does a good job of conveying his emotions. Here, he does a good job of avoiding eye contact, like a kid being scolded almost, when the camera goes behind Gus at the end, Walt's eyes are angled down like he's a puppy being punished. Broken down, just like "I-I don't know. Stop pressuring me. Stop scolding me"

Shit i don't know how to put it into words but he did a good job of conveying how he's feeling.

Ok, now I get it. You're just retarded.

learn to form opinions for urself

No I only let Sup Forums make my opinions for me.