Saw a dude remove his penis a couple hours ago right at the base of it in person and now I'm having severe anxiety to...

Saw a dude remove his penis a couple hours ago right at the base of it in person and now I'm having severe anxiety to the point it feels like im having a heart attack.

Help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rds7V5Sxu-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a pussy

He made a good decision

Dicks smell pretty bad

I can't help it, I'm basically so envious/grossed out im about to explode

Are you kidding? Everyone loves the smell of a fresh, clean penis. You can be the straightest man on earth and still enjoy the smell of your own penis after freshly washing it. Go clean your penis.

this song should help OP
youtube.com/watch?v=rds7V5Sxu-4
also check if you have any benzodiazapines in the house - klonopin, clonazapam, xanax, etc.

Did you see it IRL or on here? Was the dude on drugs? You gotta give us more information here.

Envious?

Yeah, i got rid of my balls a year ago but haven't built up the courage to remove my cock

I prefer organs that dont need cleaning, like lungs or vocal chords

Good luck smelling those, retard.

I feel bad for you OP, maybe this webm will help

Dont worry user first year of marriage is always tough, it gets better.

Meditation

Allow thoughts to come, but immediately let them pass without questioning them. Breathe.

Gets me out of panic attacks. It can take like 30 minutes though.

hey, I remember you from that thread from a few hours ago

Just do it yourself

kek

>Saw a dude remove his penis a couple hours ago right at the base of it in person

Erm... How exactly did you come to see this?

If you lop your cock off you no longer have any reason to be anxious

You won't actually h ave a heart attack I have very bad anxiety op

Don't worry, self-mutilation while sleeping is very rare. It's rather unlikely you'll castrate yourself in your sleep.

And if you do, the most excruciating pain will be over by the time you wake. You'll just have this dull, nagging persistent absolute sense of agony and loss.

why though? did he hate her or was she just some random and he wanted her to watch him become a her? how mentally fucked do you have to be to do this. I kinda get trans people feel they were born in the wrong body and get surgery but to do it yourself, fuck, you gotta be outta your head.....

this, why is no one asking? if this is legit, questions need to be asked.

You'd better green text that shit nigga.
Also, a little alcohol can help chill they anxiety.

pics or it didn't happen

if you cut your dick off you'll die, so please go ahead faggot. Fucking KYS.

i just drink alot, ain't nobody got time for that

unless of course you are the hottest trap on the planet, in which case, take it easy and let a surgeon do it.

I'ma need a green text please

Basically my friend told me we were going to an indie magic show. When we got there to the hotel room there was like 10 people, mostly trans women, and this naked dude with pierced nipples sitting on the bed. Next to him was a scalpel, he had already had a cath in his penis and rubber bands on both ends. I hit my friend on her arm and told her shes a bitch for taking me, i couldn't look away though. He eventually cut his penis off right at the base and pulled it off the cath still hard with blood inside. There was no bleeding otherwise minus a small red ring where his cock was. I puked and almost feinted, my friend had her fingers in her pants like everyone else there. It was horrifying. As we left i saw him toss his still erect penis in a jar of liquid plastic, shit taxidermists use

Why the hell do you have a female friend who masturbates to dudes cutting their dicks off? Chances are you'll never fuck her, and apparently you're lucky you won't.

None of you newfags ever watched the BME pain Olympics I'm assuming.

and you didn't take video or pics? okay.....

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im trans, she is just my sjw friend my therapist helped me meet because i don't have any other female friends

It was more clean than that and he injected lidocain to numb the whole area.

Pics were taked professionally, not that id text my friend for them, im done with her

no wonder you don't have the courage

Just think of it as an experience OP shit sounds like an awesome wtf story to have. Is this kind of thing normal where you're from I would pay to see that shit.

I'll save and let a dr do it, that way i can get vaginoplasty and actually have a pussy rather than a flat crotch

Post pics op

Such a bullshit fuckin story Jesus

Shit was fake, son

Only one of the videos, the cock and balls torture one and another one were real and maybe even worse.

why did he cut his El Dicko?