What is it about western society that makes everyone corrupt and degenerate?

what is it about western society that makes everyone corrupt and degenerate?

>This is an Iranian girl living in Los Angeles.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXfvK8u81s4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=4oazTiNckGU
youtube.com/watch?v=4AqPnX0T0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=tsBKYMSr3YI
u.pomf.is/qainko.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rGj6FHECVik
youtube.com/watch?v=vzelq1O_XSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Aquafresh

Also, Persian girls are great, you should get yourself one.

nice tits

>I need views so people can see my opinions
>I know, I'll show my cleavage
>Gets them everytime

I love women. So primal.

>what is it about western society that makes everyone corrupt and degenerate?
Are you just pretending to be blue-pilled?

yeah

answer the question.

instead of using meme buzzwords, answer the question.

what's worst are betafags who actually give these women their time and attention

>Muh degeneracy
I fucking hate people like this who just hate on women
Fucking neckbeards actually get some pussy then talk to me

Money

ain't giving views to that dick bait

>instead of using meme buzzwords, answer the question.

>The subtle thickness of it

>L.A.
White/Persian areas are full of the worst degenerates to walk this planet.
Barely considered human

Mass Jew media epicenter of the world, but most Americans lighter than brown aren't nearly as cucked as actual Europeans. Something about the self-reliant and rebellious culture that keeps us with our balls still on.

>Fucking neckbeards actually get some pussy then talk to me
>namefag: the projector

delicious

media
glorification of greed

>most Americans lighter than brown aren't nearly as cucked as actual Europeans
most cancerous degeneracy in Europe is the result of something started in the USA that eventually gets spread to Europe

Do persians really have names like victoria and sarah? She looks more like some kind of mix to me (she looks like elliot rodgers sister)

Persians in Iran are degenerate too, they just have to hide it. And even our old poets of old everyone loves used to write about the ecstasies of wine and fucking both women and boys. Don't let the mullahs fool you.

well, it's your fault for sucking america's cock.

>She looks more like some kind of mix to me
>to me
who cares? both her parents are Iranian

>Victoria
not common
>Sarah
is very common even in Iran. Sarah is a name of eastern origin

>ecstasies of wine
>he can't into symbolism and metaphors
this is what you get when faggots read poetry and take everything literally. kill yourself

Hhnnnnrg

oh look, you're a muslim living in a white european country. Shocking.

You are not clear enough.

WHO ARE THEM?

you're the source of cancer. fix your kanker country

spoiler: I'm an atheist, Vlaams of origin, who had a long term relationship with an Iranian girl.

The spirit of the anti-christ has been diffused into society

Oh yes yes, they were really writing about their love of God. Iran was always like it has been since the revolution. :^)

shut up ahmet

>the revolution
ok you're confirmed full of shit.

>WHO ARE THEM?
Descendants of Satan.

go back to /x/

like... You?

Goodbye now.

women like that don't get shit from me.

I agree with that pic , but your schizo posts are too /x/ for this thread.

But you posted the video here. You gave her a stage here you fucking retard.

>You gave her a stage
wew lad, if you're shitposting on pol, it means your time at that time of day, ain't worth shit, or you decided to waste it anyway. nothing has changed. She has already been posted on pol way back when, so I haven't "introduced" her to pol either.

If you agreed with the pic you wouldn't disagree with the statement that jews descend from Satan, since that's what the picture says.

post more like this

As a Persian American from southern California I see nothing wrong with this

>but your schizo posts are too /x/ for this thread.
It's politically incorrect to say that jews descend from Satan. Perfectly suitable for Sup Forums, and this thread was about "what is it about western society that makes everyone corrupt and degenerate?", so my posts are perfectly suitable for this thread.

>you wouldn't disagree with the statement that jews descend from Satan
I don't disagree with that, but that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. If non-jew americans weren't okay with degeneracy, it wouldn't happen. it's not always just JOOZ

*Iranian American

Persian

>If non-jew americans weren't okay with degeneracy, it wouldn't happen.
Who do you think controls the general populous? Whomever controls media and education. Who does that? The jews.
>I don't disagree with that, but that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
Yes it does, since Satan is the root of all evil (e.g. degeneracy). The jews are his offspring. It has everything to do with this thread.

Iran was always, ALWAYS called Iran. Iran means "the land of the aryan". It is only that the west called them Persia until Iran and Hitler's Germany became close and urged the international community to start calling Iran by it's own name.

That flag you posted, is the flag of Iran. Some millennial braindead faggots think that Iran is a new name and has something to do with the islamic revolution, which, it doesn't at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
Educate yourself.

I tried getting one, but she didn't want me ;_;

Persia

you dumb Muslim historical revisionist

The founding elite reside here.
We are a result of their psysop programing that is now branching out into the rest of the world. End game is total destruction and rebuilding.

>I don't know my history
come back when you graduate kindergarten

Medevlaam hier. I want te be you.
How did you get an iranien girlfriend in belgium? Which city?

>"blah blah blah blah social media, twitter"
>annoying californian slut voice

shut it off immediately

how do you get any girlfriend? I wasn't set on getting a girlfriend of a specific origin though. If you want an iranian gf, go somewhere where lots of Iranians are, some communities and get to know them, eventually you'll get one.

here is Iran's first Anthem. Listen to the lyrics you retard. It's always been Iran, even before islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oazTiNckGU

Where though?

shit, I sent the wrong link, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AqPnX0T0sg

I didn't meet her in Belgium though. but in Amsterdam, there are a lot of Iranians in Amsterdam north.

here's the anthem after it, during the shah's rule.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsBKYMSr3YI

I have no idea what they're sayin, but it sounds based and nationalistic

No. I like watching your country die slowly.

There are lyrics in the video, colgate.

yours is already on life support and will die sooner than any european country :^)

Well, now it's definitely Nationalistic as fuck

Yeah, not like there's corruption and degeneracy in Africa, Midde East, Russia, Asia...

>implying the US president has any real power
haahhaha oy vey

RAREFLAG

are you new? that's not even uncommon flag

>christian us presidential candidate with jewish daughter

What you promote is what you become. Nobody sane is going to go live in USA, since USA is land of degeneracy.

Western Governments will never hold Women accountable for any mistakes they make so theres literally no reason to not make them.

>Government provides free contraceptives, birth controls and everything else
>Government allows abortions
>If you choose not to abort Government demands man pays for you and your childs well being
>If he lives you Goverment demands he pays you half his earnings indefinitely
>If you live in yurop then the Goverment will also give you free housing and a weekly allowance to pay for your mistakes.

There is literally NOTHING a woman can do wrong in western society. She cannot be hit, she cannot be told off, she cannot be made to regret her mistakes, she will be idolized in her youth by chads and in her old age by betas.

who said:
"I'll defend Saudi Arabia, but they gotta pay"
aka:
"The american army is a whore for hire, by Saudi Arabia, the source of islamic terrorism"

Then pull your cock out of Europe and stop being the cuck hegemony of the west.

shes too stupid to be subtle about getting views with her tits. It's a hard knock life out there user, Cali has been in a 20 year recession.

>Cali has been in a 20 year recession.
but she and her family are rich as fuck mate.

One day her tits will sag and her looks will fade and she'll have nothing to offer anymore.

I hate women

>I have so much to offer, shitposting on pol, wasting my life
ok

Brazil might be the most degenerate country in the world. filled with crime, corruption, (child) prostitution and shemales. Is that also because of "the jews"?

This piece of modern art really speaks to me. It's shades of gray bring some message about the indefinite rule we have in our lives. It almost resembles a certain yet indefinite figure who has control in our lives in indefinite ways. Oy vey, this art is great. Put it in tha MOMA!

Everything is easy and instant.

u.pomf.is/qainko.webm

>Everything is easy and instant.
mostly the things that don't matter

its the liberal mindset that they teach in school, you can take any little girl from any nation even the most strict areas you can find from Muslim to North Korean, if you raise her in a western society she will grow up to be the typical trash women. Its a cancer upon society and especially upon women, this is why so many people hate western mindset it destroys men,women, and children.

will there ever be an end to this, before western society collapses?

check 'em, full house

youtube.com/watch?v=rGj6FHECVik

subscribed

DELETE THIS you degenerate fuck!

Not gonna lie, persians got some cute girls.

I think you're on to something Dutchman

the dubs bless this thread.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=vzelq1O_XSA

Funny if you remember that Dutch people are famous for kidnapping babies.

>famous for kidnapping babies.
what? also that's nowhere near as degenerate as an average day in brazil

>that blue top
Crying eye circle hand emoji

seriously stop. She only recently got legal. she's underaged in most of those videos!

MODS!!!!

She has shitty boobs.

Im happy she wears no burka