Anita sarkeesian may be annoying, patronising and arguably pointless as a human being - and although i am not a fan...

anita sarkeesian may be annoying, patronising and arguably pointless as a human being - and although i am not a fan, i would nail the absolute shit out of her resulting in full blown consensual mutual satisfaction for both parties, ending with a high five and some quality cigars.

Ewww

KYS shitlord. You're worse than the Andy shixx spammer.

cuck

what do you not find attractive about a woman of prime child bearing age with visible curves

fuck her views boys dont be queer

What he said

>ending with a high five and some quality cigars.
smoking is bad for you. Your doctor can help you stop and improve your health!

Didn't she get fat?

you say fat i hear thicc

gonna need pics boii

I would hate fuck the shit out of this bitch so hard that she'd put on heels and a pearl necklace, start vacuuming, and become completely subservient to the patriarchy.

okay so you see where her hand is?

her hip to shoulder ratio is indicative of some serious booty, baby

Her ideology and actions are complete shit but when she's at her skinniest she's pretty and fuckable. Unfortunately for her, she's probably going to balloon since HAES dominates her sect.

yeeee

skeety neety won't put out if you treat her like shit you have to make her wet for you by having a strong Respecting Women game and also carrying yourself off as a benevolent yet rugged father figure and showing your sensitive side. women like this love home grown lettuces.

we can all dream

You stupid fucking cuck. She just puts up these walls because of the squirting orgasms she gets from alpha males breaking down the walls. Bitch got 2 tattoos on her ass..."There is no safety word" on the left cheek, and "No means yes" on the right cheek.

one of the key things about being an alpha male is knowing how to seem ambiguously non-douchey to get even the most feminist of hotties to put out. evolve or die, little man.

She's absolutely 10/10. Would vigorously protest the patriarchy with her.

Sup Forums experiences a troubling moral dilemma

No, that's called lying your way into a bitch's panties. Alphas have no need to compromise their true desires. There's a reason you always hear about women liking bad boys. Crawl back under your rock, beta.

isnt lying to get with girls PUA?

isnt mastery of PUA an alpha trait?

you kids never get your story straight