Have you ever driven Cross-Country before?

Have you ever driven Cross-Country before?

Yes, it took me five hours

Longest two hours of my life.

Ye
N->W
S->E
SE->NW

Only thing I haven't is SW->NE

Nah, too long.

I've wanted to drive from Whitehorse to St Johns

How the fuck am I suppose to drive over water?

genuinely howling

why not walk over it like your prophet who's his own father and a spooky ghost?

thats bollox
london to edinburgh took me about 19 hours for some reason

>your prophet
>Implying I'm a christfag

>why not walk over it like your prophet who's his own father and a spooky ghost?

Why do you taunt me with your existence, Bahamas flag? Yeah, we'd all like to be there right now, so can you fuck off now?

Too long.

>be Jospeh
>get cuckolded
>lie about it
>create most destructive religion world has ever seen

North-South would be either impossible or really fucking boring, don't even know where you'd start on east-west

I did this drive once

it was awesome, can't wait to do it again desu

isnt that just flat nothingness and oil fields

What's far north Alberta and NWT like?

I've driven to Montana and back, does that count?

Nah, mostly boring and it seems there are quite a lot pavings or sth going on

not too much oil, mostly woods and native huts
More empty that you can even comprehend. It's a different emptiness than SK or MB or something, it's just a complete lack of evidence of humanity besides a road. It's nuts. Right when you cross into NWT you know you're in the middle of nowhere.

Only vehicles we saw in most of northern AB were logging trucks and we hardly saw any vehicles in the territories (until Yellowknife)

Don't mind if I ask how Yellowknife was too?

SO CLOSE

Maybe they just drove from the east to the west coast or vice versa?

I went from west coast to central TX. I thought I was going to die. I want to do a coast-to-coast one day, but I still have PTSD from that trip and I don't my spine has recovered.

Live in Yorkshire, have gone to London, Scotland (Edinburgh + Angus) and Wales (Cardigan Bay) via car before. Does that count?

I liked it a lot. It has a strange feel as it's a pretty small city objectively but since it's the hub of the Territories it has a pretty "bustling" downtown and everything. Hillier than you'd think and it's right on a lake so there are some nice views. We weren't there very long so I can't comment on all entertainment but the one Tim's we saw had a massive line both inside and in the drive-through lol... also everyone hung out at the Wal Mart. It's a more active city than you might think but I think most people fly in (obviously).

If you have any specific questions, just ask. I found it to be a super interesting city. Pic related is from the bush pilot's monument, a rocky hill a bit east in town.

I love traveling on the ground. Unless you're going over an ocean or a sea, fuck planes. Best thing is getting a train and just staring at the window at the landscape

The majority of canada has the same very american culture, but is yellowknife any different culturally due to it's isolation and northernness?
Like, do the people have any unique mannerisms?

Went down to London last year on the train and it was kinda boring desu. Then again England is mostly empty fields, maybe it would be a bit more enjoyable in a place with more forests and mountains

Yep

Not the anglo canadians there. There's more of a native culture (building signs will be in native characters, etc) but other than that it's kinda like Minnesota. I'd say the biggest difference is in amount of native stuff, yeah.

>cross country
>not cross continent
lol

Darians Gap

>chilean cross-country

>it takes yuros less than five days of constant driving to get to the other side of their country

make a vocaroo of you speaking