Just remove Sloop John B and this is perfect

Just remove Sloop John B and this is perfect

Sloop John B should be the second song, Good Vibrations should have been the last song

>not I Know There's an Answer

I have a tracklisting for a Pet Sounds EP:
Wouldn't it Be Nice
Don't Talk
God Only Knows
I Just Wasn't Made for These Times
Caroline No.

Unfortunately Good Vibrations wasn't finished in time to be included on the album.

You just turned a 10/10 to 8/10. Great job ruining the album for yourself.

Is Caroline No the best song ever made

I feel like this album lacked more guitars, i mean songs like I Just Wasn't Made for These Times and You Still Believe In Me should have had a guitar solo

>guitar solo
ok, faggot. Please explain why would you want a fucking guitar solo on those songs.

Why does this album bother black people so much?

Would have been badass as fuck, imagine Brian saying I just wasnt made for these times and Carl starts playing a relaxed guitar solo

There's guitars in the album but since every song on the album has a thick texture it's not easily noticable.

Yes

There are zero balls on this album, which is what makes it so great

Amazing song, but I have to give that award to I know there's an answer

(not true by the way)

*deletes every song except Here Today*

It does?

God Only Knows is objectively the best pop song ever written.

The tracks on which Dennis plays percussion is horrible. This album would have been better if they used their studio musicians through out the whole recording.

delete the saxofones

*deletes album cover*

*deletes the formula*

That's what I've heard. Anecdotally, my black ex gf hated it but she was a pleb in every other regard so I doubt it's a good example. She was the one that said black people hated The Beach Boys now that I'm thinking about it.

She's just a pleb telling you lies. Any music connersiuer surely would enjoy this classic. OP is a faggot who feels so broken that he wants to go home

overrated desu

It's funny to think that probably no black person has ever listened to this album

>Sloop John B
>bad

Well that's good to hear. I don't know if I could respect somebody who doesn't appreciate pet sounds.

which songs have Dennis drumming?
Too lazy to look up song credits

>aka I don't have any black friends

>black friends
for what purpose?

Post yfw OP has been filtered because he's a pleb.

I'm black and I love The Beach Boys and this album.

fuck off Sheriff John Stone.... still holding a grudge over all these years.. u fucked up my uncles boat jerkoff