Oh man what does Sup Forums think about this develoment

Oh man what does Sup Forums think about this develoment

Poor Bruce, if most people knew he was a republican they would have never annointed him a hero.

It was just a prank bro.

Brucelyn

because he totally didn't get a sex change to get away with murder. i cant be mad though, he knew how retarded people are and tricked them.

I have been saying from the beginning that this whole thing was a publicity stunt and he would be back to Bruce within 5 years.

I still think so.

Well, "it" was never a woman in the first place

top kek

>Speculates

>"top scientist" speculates that the moon is made of cheese

Hope he kept his dick at least

i hope she fucks me before transitioning

caitlyn is my celeb crush

The bestseller is this cockwipe

I don't mind. This guy showed that women really are worse than men, he proved it by winning "Glamour Women of the Year" award.

>Ian Halperin
a Canadian shitpost hero

Did he/she get his/her dick turned into a vagina? I don't think they can reverse that.

HA!

It's not possible.

He can start taking male hormones again, and have a dick surgery.

But his dick will never be the same. They cut it up and turned it inside out and made a pussy out of it.

It cannot be repaired.

At best he will be close to a Female to Male Transgendered person.

His Penis is Gone. His Balls are Gone.

i dont think he actually ever got the surgery.

my mom follow all the kardashianshit and told me he still has a cock and likes women.

Reminds me to Reni Wassulmeier from GTA Vice City Stories

There should be a mandatory "mrs doubtfire" period, say a year before you are allowed to get any form of surgery, cosmetic enhancement, whatever.

If you get bored of wearing a goofy looking latex suit then you aren't committed enough.

kek

SJW would be up in arms

>Reni was born a woman, presumably in Munich, Germany. Prior to 1984, she had her first sex change to become a man, later being converted back to a woman, then a man again.
Holy shit

If they decide to detransition we should collectively refuse to call him "Bruce" or use male pronouns just for the keks.