Hey Pence can you even read, jackass?

Hey Pence can you even read, jackass?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/mike-pence-nasa-clean-room-capsule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a Moran!

Well he is a Republican. Thinks good means bad and and every bad is good. Not surprising

Nice shop.

is marco rubio really a homo?

"Do not touch"
note the "s

I bet he knows how to pronounce "corpsman" unlike the last commander in chief.

it's not a shop. reverse image search it.

What are you talk about?

You can type 'quotation marks', user. They have a name.

Awwww.... it's retarded.

Corpsman is pronounced like core-man. I believe he's implying Obama said corpse-man at some point, but I cannot recall the incident.

am lazy tho

More like nonpence

Look.. I am just waiting for them to do anything good for the people and country.. Even if it's just specific to their voters only.. Anything at all

Lol.. Not sure why I thought it was so funny

they wouldn't let outsiders in without clean suits if that sign was valid

Deflection and lack of humour. Conservacuck detected.

Not necessarily, I doubt it was micro chip sensitive as in a clean room... It's probably sensitive as in touch light sensitive hence the sign... Either way it's a sign not to touch.. Really need to argue the point?

Nasa radiates everything before launching stuff, they have a strict policy on no contaminations. The room is in fact a clean room.

He sure sounds and has body language of it. But I'm not sure either
Exactly how do you think it's pronounced? And what did Obama say that makes you think he was wrong?

Why are you telling me this? If they radiate it I doubt they would leave a contaminated radiated thing just out for the vp and other vip's just out to get radiation poisoned..

you really that stupid? they even radiate faucet water.. doesn't mean it's radioactive afterwards
This is what they wear in a clean room when they don't want contaminants on their gear.. they would never let civilians in without protective suits if it was actually mission critical stuff unless they're planning to clean them afterwards

Dude you know that's not the same room right? Even you can't be that stupid. And spoiler alert. We have radiation all around us at all times. Give it up kid, you're out of your depth on this one.

>We have radiation all around us at all times
lol.. took this long to come up with -that- ?
yeah you beat me, like a wet sock

Wait, he provides a valid response and you simply sidestep the whole debate?
Just a lurker here, but that was by far the dumbest post ITT.

>valid response
let's see then
>you know that's not the same room right?
I never said it was, I was talking about the protective gear they wear in -a- clean room
articles state Pence incident happened in 'Orion clean room'.. sorry I don't work in Kennedy space centre and I don't know which clean room is which.. my picture could very well be from the same room.
>We have radiation all around us at all times
what does this have to do with anything I said?
I said irradiating stuff simply doesn't make it radioactive..
How is anything he said intelligent in any level ?

So the story here is 'Pence becomes a meme' and not that he touched stuff.
dailydot.com/unclick/mike-pence-nasa-clean-room-capsule/

>ITT: Engineers

Go be samefag in another thread, calling me stupid after all the shit you spouted at me.

Retard

If you think that you can talk about radiated stuff without even knowing anything about them in the first place.. Then sir you are a retard.

Also Appearantly neither them require permission, republicans just reach out and grab cause they feel entitled

He obviously blinded himself so he doesn't have to look at faggots and he's searching for the braille lettering that everything should have you fucking cucks.

That doesn't even make sense. Just call everyone cucks next time. You'll at least sound Half way intelligent.. Or at least smarter than a 5th grader

Why should anyone care what that person thinks?

check'd

"Do not touch" is usually primarily to avoid oily deposits. Even tiny amounts of oil can do weird stuff, especially over 40 years in space in a vacuum. Dust is not such a big deal for most pieces.

Btw I'm not 100% sure about this. I'm a spaceindustryfag but don't claim to know everything inside out.