youtu.be/oxY0UpwEPC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you appear to have a rubber band around it

No, i dont think so

You'd better hope you can get that back dude. Go google the "Dundee Technique"

Bump and wtf

Did a girl say anything about it

What's wrong is that it doesn't look like this

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I have the same problem user.. u just need to go to the doctors and get a steroid cream prescribed and then stretch ur forskin every day..
Its called phimosis google it and ull find all the info u need

now after ive been stretching for 6 months its all gone!

wut?

you have an extreme case of yurobenis.

possible reasons:
1)you voted for trump
2)you were trying to fuck a vacuum cleaner or blender
3) you are anime lover
solutions:
1)go fuck yourself

Phimosis or something similar, I have that too, but too be honest its not a problem for me.

shave you dirty sandnigger. and take a bath

You will never find love. Might as well cut it off

youtu.be/oxY0UpwEPC0

Whats
wrong with
my balls Sup Forums

I think its phimosis deffo see a doctor because your penis might die tbh
Try stretching in bath

Erections aren't supposed to be what feels good, so that image is irrelevant.

btw op im sorry to break it to you but if this is serious you might even become a cutfag

you have a case of ultra-tight foreskin

It looks like half of it is already cut

Note sure what he will cut

No his foreskin is pulled back onto his dick thats why it looks like that. They will probably cut it so the penis will not be strangled to death by the phimosis

nice quads

would go see a doctor as soon as you can, cause by the looks of this one the skin is dying, and maybe pooling blood towards the tip so only a matter of time before necrosis if that is the case, which means your dick will fall off... literally.

use lupe and some cream that soften the skinn - stretch it every day - should be gone in 3-4 weeks

Jesus fucking Christ....

phimosis. probably not too serious, but go to the doctor

Its called Phimosis.

Completely curable. See a doctor.

Thats a yeast infection. I have had that. Did you was your dickhead with shampoo or something ? Yeast infection makes the skin dry and makes it look like that. The skin becomes tighter arround the shaft and its hard for uncircomsized men like myself to bull the skin back.

Also go to doctor and ask for anticreme you need to smear it for like 6 weeks so good luck. Its pretty annoying.

This.
I can and am doing it right now.
Scared the shit out my gf doing it.
I can hold the tip of the foreskin closed and make a foreskin-pee-baloon too.

Is that, a rubber band over it?

Are you gay?

It's called phimosis. I had it and the doctor suggested either a circumcision, a half circumcision or a steriod cream that loosens up the skin.

I went with the half circumcision since I have a friend who has it who had no success with the cream. It was horrible for about 2 weeks because my tip was never exposed and even underwear hurt. I couldnt have sex/fap for a month but I'm really glad I did it. It doesn't hurt putting my dick inside someone anymore and my dick is way cleaner.

You tell em
Its clean and less sensitive

But the pain was extreme

Love your gif

Nobody cares how sensitive your dick is if you can never use it because it looks like a monster

Paramedic here.
It's entanginosis.
You need to get medical attention asap.
You need 22mg of Condindolin.... make sure you get the cream and NOT the gel.
Hurry.

This Jew is an impostor. He's using fake words to confuse you OP

honestly... go and see a doctor if u want to have fun with ur dick.

Mate trust me since i have foreskin, that is just what a normal flaccid penis looks like when you pull the foreskin back that far. youre not ment to pull it that far back and have it look not weird. trust me mate. your dick is completely fine

I had exactly the same. Stratch the ring every day or visit a doctor

There are too many cut fags here
Nice meeting an uncut one

>cutfag
LOL

Fimose

i had that but less worse, get your dick checked asap. also, check for white spots that look like scar tisue. the rubber band is effect is ussaly caused by a short frenulum which in turn can be caused by lichen sclerosis