Never received any nudes

>never received any nudes
>never involved with a girl
>never dated
>never fucked
>22

Just what the fuck is wrong with me guys?

Step 1: Get off Sup Forums
Step 2: Go to parties and start with the fat ugly ones
Step 3: Work our way up to Maisie Williams

Hey, so I'm 24, not as bad as OP, but still not in good shape. Have not had sex since 3rd of January now and I get these dry periods up to a year often. And the quality of the women I get to fuck is decreasing, it's really frustrering.

Same here, 21 kissless virgin. I used to be too shy and insecure to ask a girl out. Now my problems are long gone, but In the last 2 years I haven't met a single girl I liked that wasn't already taken.

Just go out and be confident and don't just look for sex.
I'm not that attractive and I got a hot gf.

It's not that hard, just get pussy with a personality

And if that doesn't work, just lower your standards, maybe go for the chubby girls.

I already do aim for chubby girls!

Why isn't it working? Maybe be a little flirtier and not too friendly.

are you fat?

I'm 20, virgin but not kissless. Got blueballed once. Never came close or dated anyone.

If I had to guess, he probably creeps girls out.

same deal here but i'm 31
at least you're not me

I'm not a flirty person. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. I don't have an issue with being interesting or keeping a conversation going, I just can't escalate it.

As I've always been very good at speaking for myself, in job interviews, or with the bank about loans. Noe issue. With girls I have an issue.

So I had this female friend where we had drunken movie-nights some times, the first time we did, we slept in the same bed but I didn't try anything since her father had just been diagnosed with cancer and shit, and I didn't want to fuck her up.

We did it again another time, and she jumped me, after she asked why I didn't fuck her last time I was there. So I take this feedback and try to be more pushy meeting other people but I just get shoot down way faster and harder..

Don't worry about it so much. Society likes to shine a light on relationships and sex because it makes more money. It'll happen eventually, and if not, I'm sure you're not the first to die a virgin.

Nothing wrong with you man. Don't go around fucking ugly chicks just to do it. You'll just be dissappointed. It'll happene eventually.

you are 22, who cares.
Concentrate on yourself and your life and the rest should fall in line.

Honestly, it just sounds like you're approaching things in a timid way. What I mean by that is this: stop trying to be friends with someone, and then trying to escalate it further. I get it, its a natural def mechanism to protect yourself. Why be upfront and obvious, when you could get struck down, is the thought behind it. But obviously that doesn't work. Sure, once in a while a friendship or 'hanging out' will turn into something more. But generally, if you enter into a relationship on the basis of friendship and just "hanging out", that is where it will stay. Nothing is wrong with you, just the way most guys have been taught to interact via movies, tv, etc. If there is another woman that you find attractive, and have chemistry with, just fucking ask her out. If she says no, then nbd.

Speak for yourself. OP, you should actively be trying to bed ugly girls so that when you accidentally land a decent woman you aren't a total autist. Ugly chicks were put on this earth so that you can practice your moves.

You just have to work in your manners and just ask faggots have you seen those girls with niggers and ugly fatsos in the streets? well they just ask 10,20,30 may say no but one eventually say yes

24 currently have something you may call a relationship. Tried to move things forward, intense kissing n groping. Turns out I was taking things too fast. A confused 24 year old virgin taking things too fast. Now I feel like a rapey virgin that nobody loves. My selfesteem just build up and now Im plain sad and miss her.

Shape isn't the most important. Groom yourself very well. Dress decently and cleanly. Try and be your most confident when speaking with people. Don't ask women out / for hookups in a way that is like a favor. I hear so many dudes ask people out in the same way I ask someone to dogsit.

Okey, so lets say that work. I live in Norway, going out here is expensive AF. Most girls don't want to (understandably) want to go on a date in your home as it seems quite "set up".

I don't want to waste the time or money for people who just look at it as a free meal or whatever we decide to do. I

what do you mean 'may call a relationship'? Have either of you explicitly said what your intentions are, or labelled the nature of your relationship? If you are sure that your relationship goes beyond friendship, don't be afraid to talk about what it is that both of you want. Like literally ask her feelings about sex, when she wants it in a relationship, etc. Not only is that that considerate of both of your feelings, it will also clear things up, make her more into you likely, and it is also an important convo in regards to consent, esp if alcohol is involved.

go to Sup Forums you'll find many others and you can blame society for your problems.

You know what's worse than that?
Getting with a diff girl every few months and get girls staring at me when i was 14 until 20.

Now 23, kind of fucked in the head because of my past, no girls for the past 2 years. No looks, not even a hello from a girl, and I have no idea what i'm doing wrong, probably got ugly over those 3 years.

Remembering all those relationships/fuckbudy's and now being a ugly beta makes me more depressed than i already am.

Post pics prior vs now.

She was at my place for 2 weeks. Slept several times together. In the literal sense. We talked about our relationship, not outright labeled it, but she needs to get me to know better to take things further. We kissed, cuddled and such.

What baffled me was that I was taking things waaay slow. At least I tought. After all I never had a relationship and acted very timid. She has friends from abroad over for several weeks starting today. There is a guy who is hitting on her. But I have no idea if he is part of that group at her place now. You can imagine how I feel now. Im still holding frame but I feel my mental state crumbling into a mix off aggression and depression.

Do you have a group of friends who do things besides play video games, jerk off, and be losers? Do you have a social life that involves concerts, parties, exciting hobbies, being outside, etc? Do you have a good job or are you in school to get one?

These are all things that affect attraction. My advice, is to try new things. Yes, it will cost money, yes you will have to work and save more. The ultimate goal is to do things that YOU find enjoyable.

If you just so happened to be a socially awkward star-athlete (or live an interesting life already) then you probably just need to expand your group of friends and read up a few books about making conversation. Ask a female friend for opinions about your clothes, get a haircut that matches your face, and go to every party/social event you can for the next 6 months.

well don`t go in a date, just talk and make some kind of a friendship and eventually, don`t take too long tho, try to move into something else, like I say many may say no before the right one say yes

>blame society for your problems.
what are you a nigger?

I accidentally got a job at the place I attended university my friend group have dispatched all over the country and I'm stuck here. We have literally 0 girls at work, most of the guys are WAY older then me with wife's and children. While the young ones are socially awkward like me, we do software engineering. And aren't really studs.

I do play American fotball tho and enjoy that. But our parties are again sausage-fests.

Catfish girls :^)

Much like the appeal of the fat woman, the fat man must also groom himself to appeal to the opposite sex.

Step 4: profit?

19, virgin but with excuse that last 4 years ive exclusively had ldr and so im too loyal for that shit. Hoping to get out there now. Any advice?

She is cheating. Definitely cheating.

You should cheat too!

>taken
Why are you thinking you should respect someone elses relationship?

1) Get off Sup Forums
2) ????
3) Profit

Is she virgin? How old is she? Where u both from? Pic of her so we can see whether she would be loyal?

She is not, after 4 years without a dick no girl is.

Not true, she may also be someone who struggles socially, therefore keeps to themselves and has little to no friends.

Hehe.

Your unrealistic expectations of women who will fuck you without time and effort...that might be the place to start...

How about the other way around? Why should men watse their time and enery on women? What do they have to over apart from their meatglove?

lower your standards, gotta start somewhere m8

work up from there as your game gets better and you understand women

Braggin rights?

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Act like you have something they are missing out on. Having a big dick helps. Once you fuck one, they tend to tell their friends and you can get more.

Treat them like dirt, they will stick to you like mud.

What do you mean? Could you express yourself a bit clearer, Im in a bad shape and my brain is foggy.

Because only niggers have no regard for people

Only if you are ultra chad/tyrone. Otherwise you will get ignored or brandmarked as unfriendly/antisocial.

just eight more years and you can join my cabal of wizards, I'd specc towards Illusionist.

4 years??!? Stop being such a loser and find someone closer.

Six more for me. Any spells I can start practicing already?

>19
>1 date in my life
>4 girls fucked
>about half year of fucking, each
>I only fuck my friends (girls ofc)
>no time wasted
>no gf
>profit ??????

No shit but i actually thought that chick and i had a thing. It was quite depressing when it ended

You actually made the effort to link all of us?

Who is the faggot you selfsucking cumeating meatbag?

Yet another 21yo kissles virgin here,
not a bad looking guy
5'10
good sized dick
can actually be pretty social and charming, yet i need to work on making girls luagh.

no friends to invite me out to parties,
girls in my city don't care for randoms, all they
care about is self image and xanex.

i find it hard to even distract myself, i must fuck, horny all the time,
BALLS HURT.

WHAT DO

Tell me more.

>good sized dick

prove it

hows the wizard life

If that is you in the pic, OP, maybe you would have better luck going after dudes.

Tell me more.

dicks aren't gay

i cri

Tell me more.

Do you have nothing interesting going on in your life? Are you ugly? Are you out of shape?

If you answered yes to 2/3 of these questions, then it's no surprise you're not getting laid. Work on these three simple areas and the trim will come running.

Get drunk OP

Tell me... something new. I like spidey, I really do. But spice it up a bit! This is getting boring.

Welp thats it. You are too boring. Bye ! Was nice while it lasted...

because its clear no one else ever will

you'll have common ground with them, just talk

can't someone just post a cock pic?

Looks like my daughters pussy hmmmm

>never had real friends
>only in childchod someone talk with me
>16

What is wrong with me retards?

Two Big things.
1. You decide the reality of a situation. You're probably afraid to flirt because you don't want to get shot down. Oh well, if X didn't respond or just shot you down Just shrug it off and think "she's probably having a bad day." it'll protect your ego.
2. Fake whatever confidence you don't have. It doesn't matter, can you walk forward and say "hi"? Do it. Be honest, say "Hey I'm not very good at this But I just had to talk to you". Do this with 100 women and I promise you You'll eventually get laid by one of them.

banned

NOOOOOOOO

Shut up Vader! Just go and choke a bitch or somethin

must be a fat coward or incredible short, or have a deformed face

▲ ▲

You know going up to a girl in a bar and saying "Hi" she won't yell rape right?. Suck your balls into your gut and walk up to a bitch

>16
>not kissless
>only dated once
how to not get to op's situation?

mods

But she will! And then you go to jail. Hard assrape with Tyrone, Lil Ham and Antonio Scarface.

Good times. They never saw it coming until it was too late.

summerfag

Only ones you yell rape or feminists and they don't go to bars, at least straight ones anyways. She rejects you move on to her friend.

are feminists*
Fucking auto correct

Yes i can see your summerfag face in this nice photo.

Your point being. Im sorry for your obvious autism btw. My condolences!