There are still people on Sup Forums who think Gordon was in the right about the pizza

>There are still people on Sup Forums who think Gordon was in the right about the pizza

Explain yourself shit taste plebs

looked like some good 'za 2bh
gordon is a numale cocksucker

the dough wasn't risen.

guy has hundreds of episodes from multiple shows, and yet this gets reposted again. from the one virgin poster on /ck/

Too much cheese and apparently the dough was undercooked. Other than that it looked fine. Better than that faggy flatbread shit he calls pizza.

If you are too beta to eat that 'za you don't belong on television. Someone deport that fucking shitbong back to the United Kaliphate.

What's best Sup Forums?

>'go 'za
>'ork 'za
>'troit 'za

I don't know why American listen to fucking Jon Oliver and Gordon Ramsay Bolton for anything really,all britbongs have shit taste

>there are still people on Sup Forums that think this weak trole will be effective
jej

jersey 'za

I unironically want to eat that.

>tfw middle of the night so can't order pizza

Perhaps he was wondering why someone would serve a man, before undercooking his plate.

Raw dough, way too greasy and that was the thin crust

>being a fat fuck

No one cared who I was until i put on the 'za

>Not living in a city where the restaurants are open 24 hours a day

Why do you hate freedom?

>mfw i only have 5 dollars and can't withdraw it to get food

fuck my life up senpai

>living in a fucking dirty and loud city where you can't get no goddamn sleep because everyone is up all the time
must be relaxing

He explained himself you pleb.

Such fine art

The Chef who made it really was ahead of his time.

Not 'sey 'za

Gordon was right. look at that fucking crust and there's too much cheese. Denver is little San Fran what do they know about good pizza

/ck/ has some decent shitposting.

>Too much cheese

How is that ever a bad thing ?

>shitposting
>decent
>ever

what the hell is New York pizza exactly?

It is. I'm gonna order some 'za right now too just to spite you, what do you want me to get on it?

The best. You can try to dispute that but you'll be wrong.

>it is
sure buddy, post again when you get cancer from all the stress..meanwhile i relax here in my cozy apt. out in a small swiss village with fresh mountain air :^)

but what is it?

AND 0 (ZERO) PIZZA!

Why don't you just pirate a pizza you filthy Somalian?

>implying i want to stuff my face with pizza at 1 in the mornin'
wew

You literally just said you wanted to order pizza but couldn't. The only other option is you're not even the original person I was replying to and are just a typical Swedish cuck sticking his opinion where it doesn't belong, not that a Swede's opinion ever matters, EVER.

>There are still people on Sup Forums pushing this shitty meme.

Explain yourself OP.

well.. as long as we're forcing memes

i'm not that guy

sorry you hate fun.

Looks like the kennel scene from 'The Thing'

actual GOAT pizza

loading it with cheese is such a tasteless midwesterner thing

>t. Charlie from its always sunny

>numale
Gordon is clearly Alt-right. Just look at how he talks to french people.