Which one to play?

Which one to play?

Bloodborne

BB

Alternatively, go buy New Vegas. That's what I'd do (got it during the sale, 111% worth)

Pirate warriors 3

Op tell me how many hour you played?

Me 110h

Fallout 4, any and all perks are assigned by dubs.

seconded

where is your PC

New Vegas is 10/10

all of them...at the same time.

OP is a faggot.

Agreed, just picked this infographic up today. I would assume you can substitute 4 for 3 and it would be the same.

Fallout or Dragonage.

Create a Sniping slut

Play the Wolfenstein hack where you penetrate a Jew church and slaughter your way to the maternity ward and kill all the Jewbabies. The final boss is an eight-armed reptilian Jewbaby.

Console peasant.

Would be better if it were two stacks of books, which one should I read.

who still buys games on discs? we live in a digital age, faggot.

NBA 2k17

fallout 4 was a huge letdown

You can't exchange or sell games back to places GameStop when it's digital nigger

>Saying NV is superior
>Not realising its released ~3 years after Fallout 3
>Oh wow captn obvious

>also Wasting 569KB for a shit tier infopic

I had fun with it.

It was an ok game I guess but it didn't feel like a fallout game.

Yeah the setting was quite unuasual for Fallout, i give you that.
I think the next will be a NV2 or a completly new setting, like Anchorage after the war or maybe south at the mexican border.

I hope the Enclave gets a comeback

Why does the Dragon Age Heroes title look like a cigarette box health warning?

Where do you stole this, you fucking nigger

Has someone played shadow warrior2? Should i get it?

Because cheap weaboo games don't bother with effort

the one where you're not a nigger.

as a lovecraft fucker, is there any good game bout his work?

In fallout 4 you can play as a white male and kill nigger raider

Not only is NV superior because it was made 3 years later, but also because it was developed by a company that actually understood Fallout. Bethesda just doesn't get the lore. They make fine TES games (because they also created the first one) but as the picture said they merely bought the rights for Fallout. It's like taking, let's say Breaking Bad in the middle of the series, around the 2nd season, and giving the writing rights to a casual BB fan who doesn't get any deeper meanings to the story and only sees the surface. Bethesda would be that casual fan.

When the developer studio was soooo superior, why did they sold the copyright of Fallout to Bethesda?
I dont think that Bethesda didnt get the lore, i think they changed it on purpose, because the lore must be understandible for new customers.
They also changed the Round based Tactic RPG to an Real Time First/Third Person RPG/Shooter with tactic Elements.
They had to start at the bottom, not adapting the Series after "the second Season" like you said.

Its not the same game.

To NV:
After Fallout 3 was released, Obsidian just wrote down what the fans missed in 3.
So they made the content what is missing, added new stuff, made more quests, got a better Engine-Version.
That was good, its what the fans wanted.
But it was only possible after Fallout 3 got its rating of all Gamers who played.

Conclusion:
NV wouldnt exist without Fallout 3

I love ALL of those Games, but saying NV is just good because Obsidian / 3 is bad because of Bethesda is just stupid.

Does any of those games run at 60fps?