Just fancy, you are a 14 year old(m/f)...

just fancy, you are a 14 year old(m/f). tell me the darkest sexual fantasy you could imagine happen to you which still makes your dick diamonds.

>male
>be captured by cruel women
>trained until serious mental handicap
>used as cum slave until end of fertility
>get killed

You little pervert, you

so this idea tursns you on :)

>>male
>>used as cum slave until end of fertility

So, basically, until you die of old age? Go back to school, summerfag.

maybe its a matter of quality faggot.

When I was 14 I got hard on everything. Talking to a hot chick, looking at chicks ass...
My biggest dream was to fuck anybody in class, excluding males

i didnt said back in those days. i want to hear what you are thinking now if you would have the age of 14 again.

Time to go milk the men. Better put my makeup on first...

> Have a midget/very petite woman
> Brunette/pure redhead
> DD tits
> dress her like a teen
> mannerisms like a teen
> no gag reflex
> oscar winning acting skills
> Tiny chick's ok w/sleep molestation
> convince me I'm fucking a 14yr old
> convince me I'm raping a 14yr old
> make her rise & shine w/sex
> likes to find unexpected places to hide and have sex
> can ride a dick like a cowgirl on the run

so youre in charge but she seduces you to do so?

She can and I take the lead more often than not. Any confusion you want me to clarify?

idk, fucking a 13 yearold?

Freezing time, then raping and impregnating everyone woman I could, starting with any I knew were still virgins.

had exactly the same fantasy everyday in school. I would literally day dream that for more than half of the class

no. i was just curious if the acting is always necessary.

Any more pics? I remember there were a few more

You too?

going to Thailand finding a midget tranny
giving more dollars to the mamason to arrange for a pony.... long story short we are in my hotel room.
balcony i am fucking the tranny and the tranny is the fucking the pony. we all come at same time. afterwards i am having a smoke the tranny some fried rice and the pony some hey. that would be a good day.

Only for "rape", you can't rape the willing.

thank my dad for covering the expenses

thai tranny pony hey ride XDXDXDXD

but the willing can seduce you and then change her mind when she sees where this is leading to. or act like this.

That's part of the extreme Role Play I accustomed to. I've never had anyone change their mind mid-sex. Either do or don't

So at this current day/year, I would "magically" turn into a 14 yo version of myself?
Or would I travel back in time to when I was 14...and have the knowledge of my current self?

I'm a bit confused

What thee actual fuck . . .

current fetishes, 14 yr old body

Being milked 3 times a day by mom mom and aunt, while I suck my brothers cock, snowballing both our loads with my mom and aunt

Also, being abducted by a female pedophile and used as sex slave for her and all her male and female friends

I want my mommy to make a glory hole in the backdoor of our house, and post an ad on Craigslist with pictures of her and the glory hole offering free blowjobs. When the strangers get there she baits them and starts sucking, but she switches with me. I suck off hundreds and hundreds of strangers cocks, she records it all and puts it on the internet. Every 100 loads I swallowed she rewards me by taking me out of chastity and jerking me off into my own mouth. Every night before bed she fucks me with a strap on until I'm flowing precum, then tucks me in and cuddles with me.

It won't work on me. I'm already trained.

I was not ready for today . . .

I'd say you're fucked in the head, then I remembered I'm on Sup Forums lol

well, you have a hint finding women who are into this kind of kink or is it a random distributed thing?