Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

How tuff am i? I had a bowl of milk for breakfeast this morning.

How tough am I? I can stay alone in my room without any human/emotional contact for several weeks without crying. Salty Spitoon.png

I'm a goofy goober!

How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I? I ate a grapefruit...
Without any sugar

Shut your whore mouth. You dropped out of USMC boot camp after 2 weeks. You have no right to ask that question, asshole. Go fuck yourself while checking my dubs.

I went into a clinical psychosis on a ketamine analog and went to jail for making a habbening thread. Thats how tough i am

>How tough am I?
I accidentally deleted the operating system on my PC and can't it to boot to a login screen. And I only cried for 4 minutes.
Also, what do?

I didn't buy anything during the steam summer sale. And I had spare money

Finger your own asshole, that way you won't think about how much of a dumbass you are.

B-But why, Senpai? They were on sale...

> fug.:D

This... cannot be possible

How tough am i? HOW TOUGH AM I? I saw a stop signal....
and i didn't stop.

How tough am I? I got rejected by my crush and only thought about killing myself 3 times.

YOU FOOL

Holy shit, same here! I started a new job working overnights the day the sale started and I was just too damn exhausted to bother. By the time I was going to buy shit it was the 6th. :/

This sheer amount of matching numbers is amazing

WHAT THE DUBS

Pic related. It just sits here now and I'd really like to fix it..

Im glad im on the toilet, cause i shit a little when i pulled those trips out off my ass

How tough am I?..
HOW TOUGH AM I?!
I posted an anti-CNN meme....

ON MY PUBLIC FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Well shit some more for the dubs

Im on a fucking roll today, kek

NYAPASUUUUUUUU~

How tough am I? The cookie package said bake at 350 for 30 min, I cooked them at 345 for 29 1/2 minutes.

Pillow once fell on my head. Only cried for 2 mins.

I test stepping on Lego bricks for the Lego corporation

Voluntarily