GIRL HERE

GIRL HERE

Why is it always girls that are in charge when societies are changed for the better?

Post tits with timestamp.

Tits or GTFO

They aren't, you're welcome...

provide a boob shot with timestamp and kindly leave

no. girls have the right to start serious discossions on Sup Forums without getting slut shamed

Then why the fuck say your a girl im an attack helicopter and you dont see me mentioning it every post stupid attention whore tits timestamp or gtfo

is teh answer cos grils is better du'n boys?

brit here, sure as shit is not an absolute.

also, if you want to be lead by a schizophrenic twat who was at best symbolic, knock yourself out.

if it's completely relevant to the topic at hand, sure.

but what you;re doing is effectivly "i have a twat, so i should monopolize all the attention"

so, tits, or gtfo.

you know the rule. TITS OR GTFO

Agreed.

Op, take your fat ass back to the kitchen and shut the fuck up. Part of the problems we have in society are due to you emotional fucking animals being unintelligent.

>discossions

Lol, trying to get rid of assault weapons by handing out giant file is "changing society for the better"
Fuck off back to tumblr

it's both in your best interest and the lesser of evils if you're joking. Either way i have little sympathy for you.

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

shit thread.

it being random, i tihnk it's time for same fagging and positing Sup Forums material

99% of women cant make it into the infantry so women sure as fuck dont lead the majority of any revolutionary changes that require violence

you are correct, completely different and unique user poster, it is time for posting Sup Forums related materials

Uhhhh... you really need to work on your bait.

But sure, why not.

Women were never in charge of any of the revolutions in France. Next question?

No girls on the internet doesn't mean what most people think it means, educate yourself.
Then tits or GTFO

samefag detected : O

i don't know what you're talking about user, we are completely different people

I'm just gonna post some big titties

then why are you positing to yourself?

can someone tell me what's written on that t-shirt ?

It seems cuckoldy to the max

You brought attention to yourself. Tits or gtfo

i give up

you are jsut too clever for me

this post is bait!

Why is it always millenials that only use a small part of facts as their whole truths and shit on everything else?

nice

Why is girl no have penis? If want to be right just be man.

i see wat you did thar

I think it says "Take it and come," a play on Leonidas' classic "Molon labe", then it has the sponsoring organization's name "Cocks Not Glocks"

because girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice whereas boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails

>Men yelling at men pretending to be women ITT
>mfw
>Men yelling at men pretending to be women aka Sup Forums
>mfw

did Liberty felt slut shamed when she was leading the people? no!

Correction: societies hit their peak under the rule of Men, who then allow women greater equality, which leads to the downfall of those societies.

Every time a female leadership is in place, it has preceeded the fall of empires.
Either by political dissolution, upheaval, or conquering by foreign invaders.

Learn to history bro.
Existence is cyclical.

i self identify as a racoon that rubs strangers testicles tyvm

Was hoping someone killed it before it mated... looks like we're too late. :/

bump

This.
When are men gonna learn to not give women votes

I see it too

What the fuck is this cancer?

Not slut shaming just asking for verifacation of it actually being a female and not a faggot pretending to be one u keyboard white knight cuck

tits or gtfo

>Hi! Few things to start off =]
>1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
>2. I'm James
>3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

issou la chankla

>
When a guy who can't get any tries too hard.

We as a group may never learn.
History keeps being retroactively altered.
Mens minds are for the most part fair and logical.
Women on the other hand are self-serving when given freedom, and irrational.
This is a huge part of why Islam is spreading so fast. They have a grasp on their women, and see the weakness western society has allowed.
Modern men have been feminised to a point where they cannot resist invasion, and are no longer masculine enough to be attractive to their own women.
So.. The women will do as they've always done. Trade their current way of life for the masculine invaders willing to put them in their place again.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Mesopotamia. Egypt. Rome.
Again. Again. And Again.

you're funny

hello newfriend

how do you like summer so far?

Good, just and oldfag here who messed up on their phone. Move along citizen.
>inb4 he doesn't move along.

That file name kek

Minor kek

>Have the right
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rights on teh intranetz.. Max kek.

Tits or GTFO.

I thought girls were never in charge?

Patriarchy or something?

You can't have it both ways.

Ur as much a girl as i am dog, youre still probs gunna bait in more than a handful of fags including me though so congrats steven.

Why did you feel the need to mention that you're a girl? Aside from the horny autistic virgins here, no one actually cares that you have a vagina

whoever owns that doll, please commit suicide. Thank you, your cooperation is appreciated.

Sorry, Hillary, but girls don't lead shit.

>name time girls were in charge
>name times human society got better
>answer your own question by negating the question itself with facts

what are these "society got better" times? Invention of printing press? Mathematics? advanced forms of government? move to representative democracies? suffrage? If you really are a girl, and you're not completely retarded, you'll easily find that all times society got better, or worse, men were in charge. So shove your bait thread up your twat and post tits or kindly leave.

Read this you rostie whore

Wrong thread to get butthurt in faggot.

whore houses

Sad thing is that i know these guys irl

fucking

I think "she" left her own thread....

I think question you meant to ask was, does this make my ass look fat

Rule 8: Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

therefore, Sup Forums's rules require a pair of your tits with a timestamp you filthy neckbearded faggot.