>over time slowly stopped coming on here
>eventually moved away and made friends
>came out as gay at 15
>now 20 at university
>president of queer organisation
>have a very large social circle
>have a lot of sex and am generally very happy
>also a feminist and identifies as gender-fluid

What happened to me? Is it good that i left this place?

Roast me Sup Forums

theres nothing wrong with you now leave before you are tainted again

planning on this being my last visit anyway, don't worry i am very much out of this place

Wherever ur life took u, u still came back to this veritable garden of Eden; to sit at the right hand of kek and dance with the rest of the retards that were allowed into heaven by default cuz they couldn't understand right from wrong.

You are ok user. Nothing wrong with those things. That being said everything can be bad when taken too far and with how things are going now in america I bet you are more than just the things you specified and therefore you should look into the red pill. Take care

So, you're saying that you are a fucking bitch ass nigger that is so easily influenced that they can flip from being straight, antifeminist, racist to a cocksucking woman worshipping cuck faggot?

Nice job, you have absolutely zero credibility.

tl;dr

came here at 12, and in 3 years hes gay.

nothing wrong with him.

yes nothing wrong at all, but theres a lot of shit wrong with Sup Forums, do as the fag above me said leave before your turned into something worse.

OP is a literal fag.

yeah

could be worse....

I can't tell if ur saying I'm worse, or that I'm right.. I'm one of the bottom posts u tagged

well, if your a bottom your already a fag anyways

it makes me think that maybe everyone on here will eventually rotate off and figure out who they really are, and everyone that is left behind is some sad basement dwelling cuck that can't make friends

>Gay. ok
>president of queer organisation - What is that and why do you need that
>a feminist - good. not the bad kind i hope
>gender - fluid - what s that? 1 day you straight next you lesb?

gender fluid - might as well call OP a chick with a dick or a dude with a vag depending on how they roll out of bed.

in short they dont know what the fuck they are

>thread

you obviously didn't leave

you're a faggot

Well, it sounds like a trend that will pass and really I have no problem with it. As long as you dont deny science and say there are more than 2 genders. As for gender identity you can invent w/e you want i guess

show us your face you fucking faggot

>president of queer organisation - What is that and >why do you need that

It's the lgbt group at my university, i just spend money and tell people to not be shit

>a feminist - good. not the bad kind i hope

Yeah i think i'm not the bad kind, there is a feminist group and they tried siphoning money from my group but i reported it and stopped them

>gender - fluid - what s that? 1 day you straight >next you lesb?

I sleep with men and women but i just don't think i'm fully one gender, i didn't change how i look or anything and if you looked at me i would look pretty masculine. Also it got me a lot of votes so yeah

>they

thank you so much

>2 genders

I think there is only 2 sexes like XY and XX, almost every intersex person is more one than the other and there has never been a human born with equal parts male and female sex identifiers

Legitimately didn't care about any of that shit until you hit the gender fluidity.

I also was browsing here about 13 years ago, and I'm 20 and going to college. I never stopped coming here and I definitely learned quite a bit here, and I feel I would rather have it pathetically edgier again.

Sup Forums is tame enough now where the only people who would be actually trying to roast you are the shitposters. There are sometimes rational arguments, usually hidden underneath the layers of meaningless "faggot" and "nigger," here and there.

As for your question, I think it's maybe(?) bad you left here, only because I'm assuming you listen to things like CNN, The Young Turks, or Buzzfeed as your news sources/outlets. But then again, who knows if anything would be different if you stayed.

Either way, you do you, user. Just don't be a major flaming faggot and we're cool.

Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt, i'm not American so i'm not stuck with CNN and FOX but yeah news sucks everyone is lying through their teeth

post pic of your ass

>posts all this
>still posts it together with a pic of valentine being disappointed what she got in the end.

You answered your question already.
Neither you are gay, nor gender fluid. You came to this lace when you were far too young and started overthinking things, including your sexuality. This is why this place bans you if you admit being a minor - for your own safety.

And what you got is a life full of questions, doubt, unfulfilling decisions and a burning question that will never leave your brain: "What if..."
Time doesn't run backwards, tho.
Now you are a fag.
Learn to live with it, or an hero.

Tl;dr
>op is a faggot

in addition to this:
trap threads are troll threads to confuse people.
cuck threads are troll threads to confuse people.
blacked threads are troll threads to confuse people.
furry threads are genuine degeneracy, tho.

The rise of alternative media outlets online is honestly the future. CNN and Fox have ratings to keep and target audiences to keep, the young people, however, don't find the need to grapple onto one news outlet (as a whole).

This whole CNN blackmail scandal is probably the catalyst for the end of cable news media

Spread butt?

>This whole CNN blackmail scandal is probably the catalyst for the end of cable news media
too far fetched.
but it's definitively another nail in the coffin of CNN. Not much more to go.

>came to /b at 12

obviously you have some pretty shitty fucking parents to of found this site back then

> hated feminists - later identifies as one

im not touching this, all i can say is fucking kill yourself faggot

> came out gay 3 years after finding Sup Forums

gee, what a surprise...

> 20 yo in college president of the fag club, large social circle of fags, lots of anal play

sounds kinda normal to me

i mean the fucked up part really is your god damn picture "oh im not happy with my life"

kys

The "what if" that i have is more how bad could it have been? I'm happy now, nothing like i ever was as a teenager. I just think that I could be 20 a virgin stuck at home crying every night because i can't make friends and then realizing i'm not straight when i am old and unable to explore anything. I never plan on actually taking hormones because fuck that but if i ever decided to not be gender fluid then i could just stop

just because you fucked some dudes ass and received the same, it doesn't mean you're not a virgin anymore...
ever enjoyed pussy?

yep, have a girlfriend now actually

so much coping...
your picture next to your post says it all.
so you are a straight dude who is still confused...
tell me, where was this user wrong?
>Neither you are gay, nor gender fluid.

I picked the picture on a whim, and i've had just as many male partners as female. enjoy them equally.

the pain of your first ass fucking is pretty close to a girl losing her vcard.exe

just because its not a pussy doesnt deny that it happened, if anything i could use the same logic on you and be like.

>oh you fucked a pussy, ever fucked an ass? no? guess what your still a virgin fuck boy

goes both ways faggot

>if i ever decided to not be gender fluid then i could just stop

you sound like a fucking drug addict

>i can stop shooting up whenever i want

thats like me saying

>im not a furry

seriously, the only lesson to be taken from this thread should be how much retards fall for trap-threads...

so you have a soft side.
Surprise, most men have...

If you're male you aren't a feminist. Hth

see
>furry threads are genuine degeneracy, tho.

>so you have a soft side. Surprise, most men >have...

Wha.. What?

you don't have female patterns, retard.
Especially if you subscribe to the "gender roles are just a social construct" bullshit.
You are male.
Men have emotions, too.
Deal with it.

it was meant as "most men have a soft side"

its just worded in a way thats hard for retards to grasp because they forget a comma acts as a pause, then i can conclude its talking about a soft side due to the previous line/reply post

Modern feminism is complete cancer and the genderfluid and other things like transgender bullshit are not real

>i just don't think i'm fully one gender
It sounds like you are a bi man. What makes you think you are anything other than "XY"? You said you don't want to change to the others so is it just a game of semanthics?

Literally what are you saying, who said men didn't have emotions? And yeah i am male, my chromosomes are male therefore my sex is male

this

im a guy but i want to be a woman

- cant afford surgery

>claims transgender

>gets surgery, switches and or transcends gender

>transgender

- retard logic

so your pronouns are he /him / his.
at least this is settled now.

Oh i see. So you suck a few dicks and now you're too good for Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure i am Bi i go for men and women but gender is different, it's more how you perceive yourself

I think you escaped the toxic culture here and figured out what truly makes you happy.
Don't let the Sup Forumsacks here tell you you made a mistake. Be the sane voice feminism needs.

Sure if you want, i'm cool with whatever

OP is a phaggot

whats sad is a fucking furry grasped something someone normal didnt.

and im supposedly the degenerate?

i love you Sup Forums :)

Just leave we never wanted you to be here in the first place
>12 years underage b&
>literal faggot

how is this different than perceiving yourself as bi? legitimate question, i've never understood the concept of gender fluidity

and an attention-whore, jupp.

I fapped to that character many times. Wish I had more.

Sexuality is kind of your behavior like fuckings guys or girls but gender and all that shit is what you think of yourself and who you are, so your sex could be female, gender male or some shit but then only fuck guys, or girls or both

>this
I just feel like gender is now a loaded word because you can mean biological sex, or identity or orientation and it just gives rise to arguments where people don't even talk about the same thing.

calling yourself gender fluid is like marking yourself as a retard

same can be said about being a feminist.

>now i could go into a huge rant but this isnt tumblr so im not aiming to piss off the feminazis right now.

>so on the case of gender fluidity.

its not the same as GID which would label him as transgender or cause him to undergo surgery

>GID- Gender Identity Disorder (explained for retards)

now, gender fluid basically he is willing to fill the male or female role in the relationship and is possibly a submissive bitch at times, which is all great.

now the difference between this and being BI

actually i dont really see one as Bi's tend to have to fill the roll opposite of their own gender at times....

OP are you a retard?

Nobody ever implies gender to mean sexuality unless they are uninformed

i have met so many people that have tried to deny that sex exists, it does and it's impossible to change but gender and sexuality? meh yeah sure if you want

oldfag acting like a newfag, bitch pls KYS

troll/10

well now ut making threads so ya u r a faggot op

Congrats on your social achievements, but
>also a feminist and identifies as gender-fluid
Just don't reproduce and you'll be a real champion :^)

This is the Sup Forums i remember, i was a little shit of a 12 year old and thought i was really edgy and cool, life is good now and i'm happy. I really wish that Sup Forums returns to something better someday but i don't think it ever will. This thread turned out better than i thought, i got asked some questions.

Anyway yeah i'm out, it was a good ride so goodnight you fucking retarded cucks and please go make friends or something. Or call your parents and say hi, have fun friends

>memegenerator
>.net
You are not.

You went out a whimper

>i just don't think i'm fully one gender
Protip: You are absolutely one gender and thinking that behaviors/actions/things are relegated to a specific gender is fucking retarded.
Just be a bisexual male and do whatever the fuck you want.

Get the fuck out of here.

And go live your happy life, you fucking faggot. You don't need Sup Forums to bring you down again.