How do fat guys get regular sex?

Pic unrelated

well..? Money? - Whore?
???

we dont

Lose weight
Find a girl fatter than you

either get rich or stop being fat

tried losing weight but I have next to no self-control when it comes to food. Any tips?

Grow a sweet beard
Be funny as hell
Be outwardly kind to people
Work hard and save money

Works for me but then again I am part of the 6'4" bear master race here so good luck

Im sure theres a fat nigger bitch out there who will take you in user

this

Also I need to add
Be very confident
Don't have any shame
And be willing to put yourself out there.
These tactics have gotten me laid all of my adult life and I I have the hottest girl out of my friend group

Then you have a self esteem problem.

You care so little about yourself that you are literally eating yourself to death.

buck up young pup.

Get your self esteem back and control your eating and your life.

Guess I just gotta lose weight then

You don't deserve regular sex then. Stop being a fat fuck. You can't have your cake and eat it too

drink literally nothing but water. hard but gets easy pretty fast

dont eat snacks, eat meals. plan it out.

just work on you, the first time is always hard
>start walking like each 2 days, a simple work
>drink WATER, but also your sugar stuff
>keep that a while
>reduce too much sugar ,increase walk
>don't stop things you like to eat or drink immediately, give it time
>poor english, cuz eurofag

But having cake and eating it is my problem.

if your genes suck and can't control your eating then the only solution is to become a sports freak

This guy gets it. I played football my entire life all the way through college at a D1 college. My whole life had been bulking and working out to be bigger than the other guy. While I was in school I blew out my knee, got it fixed, then blew it out again. Bye bye NFL. Now I'm in my 30s and have accepted that I will never be skinny in any way. But I'm still literally Alpha as fuck and get pussy. Know why? Because women don't value a man's attractiveness by how skinny he is. They value a man's worth as a man. Your ablility to provide and protect. Also helps to be charasmatic as hell. I've got that shit in spades so I never have issue hooking up. Man up. That's all you've got to do.

What's the best way to deal with general hunger? I hate feeling hungry so just eat a lot

fiber

If you puke up everything unhealthy you eat, eventually Pavlovian conditioning sets in and you want to vomit whenever you come across unhealthy food