I want to talk to a real alien lets go where u at?

i want to talk to a real alien lets go where u at?

ur mom

Go ahead. Ask

Waaaaooooo

Make your questions intelligent.

what type of alien are you how long have u been on earth

It shouldn't do this as it could constitute to proof of existence, but is bored with my observation duties.

What is you want to know? Ignore this person. Is human like you

this is 4 chan not school pussy

Hola seƱor

What you would call The Nordics. Over 3000 years

are you a legal or illegal alien?

How can you prove to us that you are in fact, an alien.

ARE YOU A REAL ALIEN IF U ARE CONTACT ME ASAP I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IM SAFE

bonjour

I can tell you what I know, that's all. It's up to you to prove.

why do u spend your time on 4 chan instead of doing your alien dutys

Tell me what you know.

can we please see a PIC OF YOUR ALIEN FOURM?!

What are alien duties? We live here, our history is shared. I like some of the same things that you do, I look like a human for the most part.

Your (our) history is a lie, our people's go way back. Also the current accepted sciences are way off the mark in terms of describing reality and consciousness' relationship to it.

do you have any special alien kush? what is your age? if you lived here for 3000 years where u live before

Marijuana has the same effect on me as it does you. I have canaboid receptors in my brain. It's a companion plant. I'm not 3000 years old, not physically anyway. I'm 46 years old but I look in my 20s. I will live above 100 years

>aliens
>our
Are you sure you're not a delusional nig?
inb4 we wuz kangs

Safe from what? You luves on a small rock orbiting a third-rated star in a backwater side of huge cold uncaring universe. You are following path of many intelligent livesforms before you in that you clever but don't understand downsides of your clevernesses, so you close to destroying your environment. History shows your planet mostly be OK, but you could be gone.

Many lives have been at this turning point. majority not make it

If they are off, describe it to me.

Are you sure I'm not? I have offered to answer questions but I'm not here to prove it for you. The meaning of life is to find out the truth for yourself with help along the way.

I wanna have sex with a real alien lets go where u at?

do you have any special powers and what is your home planet

They're not real.
I mean they can travel across the universe, than hide for what real reason..idk.
Maybe cause of "humans feelings"
They need our dna..to survive? Yeah right.
If we're pushing trans humanism to get rid of illnesses and maybe be immortal.
Don't they have trans-ayylmaoism.
I mean give me a break.
It's just NASA and Hollywood propaganda.
Don't be fooled OP

Consciousness is everything. All other theories are observations of mere potentials collapsing.

FUCK NO THERE REAL AS SHIT UR HIGH AF BRO

If our science is way off, what happens to the consciousness upon death?

I have command over matter by thought, telekinesis as you would term it. There is a planet called Pleiades that my blood descended from.

It merely transmutes. It exists in another dimension already, it stays there and connects again when it is ready.

>Pleiades
CAN U TEACH THIS POWER

An illegal immigrant is technically an alien.

Tempting but you would need plenty of stamina.

Yes, although it's already there. It has been hidden from you, please discover it again. You need to accept it and practice belief and will.

So where they at?

The evidence is everywhere, from ancient structures to written accounts. Be vigilant with knowledge although all truth is available right now. Focus on Egypt, Sumeria and occulted knowledge to reveal reality.

starfish all the way

are jews reptiles or humans

They are as much reptile as human. The Jewish mitochondria has a line of its own interspersed with other genetics.

Can we see your space weiner please mister?

The purest ones don't live among us, they are like nothing else you have seen. All of the so called visitors have human genes also.