Would you eat it, Sup Forums?

Would you eat it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAARRGGHH TONY STOP THIS TRAIN

Where do they raise the chickens?

how were they able to get so many roaches on a train?

wouldn't it have been cheaper to just synthetically create some protein bars for the lower class passengers?

Why did they have such a juvenile reaction? There is literally nothing wrong with eating bugs. It's actually very smart in a situation like that.

This film pissed me off. Why was it present as some huge shocking reveal? Why did the fact they were eating insects need to be concealed from them in the first place? Felt like audience pandering. Play to the plebes "Lol so weird and gross" reaction instead of building an immersive world.

cockroaches have actually been used as a food source for a long time. they symbolize the downtrodden masses who outsmart and outlive their masters. kind of like the characters in the movie.

It looks like it tastes like those fruit leather snacks. So yes definitely.

because physcos up front are having steak and shit

Yeah, bugs are healthy to eat. Crickets would be more efficient to husband, though.

Chris Evan's? Absolutely.

they stated in the movie the bugs get picked up in the warmer areas of the world by the train

you cant just make protein bars out of the air

The tone of this movie was all over the place.

Africans already eat mosquito burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Yeah, I would probably eat Evans's cock.

Doesn't look like an insect, so yes.

Once people started threatening to eat babies I'd offer myself as food. Never would have made it to the roach bars. Slit my throat, arms down the long way, and thighs and dig right in. Have fun with your shitty boxcar children life.

>Killing each other
>Starving to death
>Eating humans
>Front starts bringing food to end the savagry
>Eugh Roaches! You bastards!

Jesus christ

It's actually sweet red bean jelly bar, so yes.

I don't understand the ending. They played it off as a sort of happy ending that two people survived but they'll just fucking die without the train in like maybe a couple of weeks, even if they somehow survive the problems of inbreeding would be devastating.

that's how the world started with Adam and Eve anyway though

urgh, imagine if they were still alive and you took a bite and a bunch of mosquitos started piercing your tongue and sucking blood

With all the time they spend swigging pans around why don't they just FUCKING FARM SOMETHING.

wait if there are parts of the world warm enough for circkets why do they need to be on the train still

Is this movie worth finishing? I got to the part where they are interrogating the lady and she takes her teeth out for no reason (unless i missed a line where they said something about ripping her teeth out)

>that's how the world started with Adam and Eve anyway though

>no problem eating babies
>but eating BUGS?! Gross!