Behind the Meme is a huge fucking normie. He is literally the definition of cancer. fuckin goes on to knowyourmeme...

Behind the Meme is a huge fucking normie. He is literally the definition of cancer. fuckin goes on to knowyourmeme.com and just restates the entire paragraph of a meme and calls it research. Join our discord and help us think of ways to ruin this cock

/NJ5qP

bummp

bumperino

bump

BAMP

If I could kill anyone and get away with it, it would be this faggot

Bump

exactly

bamp

bumping

Watched 10 seconds of him. Im in, bump.

2nded

bump

Bump.

Behindimgay kek

Who

just look up behind the meme if u feel like getting stage 4 cancer

The fact that he's a normie faggot goes without saying. I'm in.

yeah like there's no fucking joke behind it

Bumperumpumpum

We already tried to pull one on him with the Zenzi thing, and he was a fucking spastic because of that, so this may work, although I think he sold the channel to someone else.

bump

Dumping

bumperino

Inv not working(?) :V

>literally the definition of cancer
a malignant tumor of potentially unlimited growth that expands locally by invasion and systemically by metastasis

lynx expired

Can someone please send another invite

bump.

hated this asshole for awhile

invite not working op pls

fuck behind the meme he should get gang raped and stabed 100 times left to bleed to death

Bump.. also new inv pls

you will probably get a new link once their done masterbating to your webm

Sauce ?

Link to the discord. I have some ideas. Can't risk normies watching. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE BTM. Fucking normie dickriding faggot.

>he's ruining my secret special club

You children ruined my secret special club fucking ages ago and half of you are traitorous facebook repost faggots anyway. I'm sending Behind the Meme this thread and I'm recording the audio output of your discord. I am going to keep Behind the Meme informed of all anti-BtM activities specifically because you ruined my secret special club years ago by showing it to every single one of your faggot facebook friends.

If you're serious, fuck off.
If you're an attention hungry virgin, I hope you're getting your rocks off. This is as close to human interaction as you're gonna get in this lifetime.