How Sup Forums ??

how Sup Forums ??

he's a nigger, let him die

>saving the niggers
TOPKEK

Throw him a noose and force him to hang himself. Niggers need to hang from trees.

Tell him to use his big nigger dick to save him.

Chimpanzees are natural on the tree, he would fling the snake away thus being safe from the alligator and tiger.

he is done for. pull out mobile and film

i would save that beautiful lion from that filthy nigger

grab snake, kill it with bear hands, throw between croc and lion so they duke it out???

tell him to stay at the top of the tree, the nigger cant climb higher and will just fall off

I'm confused... save who? And I count 4 animals.

>surfs 9gag
>sees easy "riddle"
>could't solve it
>asks Sup Forums

you're a special kind of stupid, not?

Save? Holy fucking kek

Is that a rifle at the base of the tree?

Not that it matters at this point- poor boy's a goner.

Have sex with the boner

You don't stupid nigga got himself there he can fucking die for being a retard

Order corn

first grab the snake kill it, then jump to the water and kill the croc and then stay in water till the lion goes away

Get his mother to tell the animals he a good boy. He din do nuffin. She will also need to explain how he attends church regularly as this is the best point to make for his survival.

>break off a branch
>twat the snake with the branch
>get the gun with the branch
>the end

You seem to be mistaking the tree ape for a competent human.

>saving niggers
you leave him to his fate

Take gun, shoot the monkey, shoot the lion, run. Crocodiles cant climb trees so he is safe.

Grab snake, throw it at the lion,the lion freaks because the snake is attacking it, the commotion would either send the croc on the attack towards them or cause it to flee

Tell him they are all pregnant and watch him fly out of the tree like he has wings.

The nigger is not in danger. This image will remain stationary for all eternity. All the creatures in this image are doomed to one frame until time stops.

Quality kek

CONQUER THE DRAGON OF CHAOS AND SAVE YOUR VIRGIN, BUCKO

im supposed to be the lion, the snake, the croc or the ape?

I count four animals

hahahahhahahahahahhaahha

Shoot the nigger. It says to save him from the animals, not from me.

Use stick to catch snake. Throw snake at lion while lion fight snake grab gun shoot croc jump in water before lion finishes off the snake

Slither to the top of the tree where the monkey cant put weight, and chill because snakes can eat once a month if needed.

He's fucked. The lion can reach him in half a second.

Best bet, swing around to the other side of the tree, if the lion goes around the croc will get it instead. The snake isn't going to mess with him, wrapped around that limb, no reach.

take the gun and shoot him in the head

Easy. Simply wait for dark.

throw nigger to lake, lion should be safe if he have only snake to look for

XD so funny

Thrust at the human, scaring it and causing to fall to the ground and be eaten by the lion, satisfying it's hunger. Gators can't climb trees. Snake is safe.

Why would I need to save a crocodile?

Him WHO??? THE NIGGER? Fuck him. Kill the bastard

Well, he's in the tree and there's only one threat in the tree. Throw a rock at the nigger and when he passes out and falls out of the tree, the lion will eat him and then the snake will be safe.

ez
bite nigger hand, lion eats nigger, lion gets eaten by croc, then snake is safe from all 3

It's a fucking nigger that's so dumb it can't even carry its rifle.
Let it die you nigger sympathizer

Pick up the gun and shoot the gator, the lion and the nigger climbing up to get him

four*

All I see is 3 animals and a tree decoration.
Also, the lion threw a gun at the tree.

Just shoot the nigger instead of those poor animals

The alligator is just laughing at the niggers predicament.