Shota

Shota
Cold but cozy central

>spelling cosy wrong
:^)

Yeah, you did.

>Spelling Cosby wrong, hut still hoarding tons of zippity-zo-bop-dah jello

was thinking of fapping before sleeping but too tired, how sad is that

It's sad that you stayed up so long you're too tired to fap.

Been there, just go for the ruined orgasm, and move on rather than sticking in a limbo til you conk out

Why the age change?

kek, that's a good one

yeah will probably fap anywhere even if not fun

Dude I don't even know what it's from.
I just work here.

A
C O M F Y
Perv

Source source source pleaseeeeee

More spanking.

How prudish

b-bump

gn for real faggots

It'll be worth
Better than just idling out, ye, maybe edge a few times to give it some effort, idk
It is a silly position to be in

>implying i didn't already fap in that time

And I'm your customer, so service me.

Cheers, quickshot~

Yes yes yes moar spanking

*Sigh*
Yes sir, how can I help you?

Ripe for the spanks

More SP, more briefs

is that fucking Makoto??

Well you already have the equipment ready, so I'll take the Platinum care package

Which shota has the most spankable butt?

More spanking

Homosexuality is a disgrace.

I'm not denying the science. The disgusting "LGBT" brigade is right about one thing: gender and sexuality are a gradient, diverse, multidimensional spectrum. But even so, the only healthy and righteous way to be is concentrated around the corners.

Because what causes conditions of being in the middle, such as faggotism? Hormonal imbalance.

Let us examine the paths of hormonal imbalance, particularly in the filthy, filthy sex called men.

It is true of course that some men are born hormonally imbalanced due to genes acquired through the sins of their parents. This is a tragedy, and these poor babes, innocent of any sin of their own but being a living expression of their parents' evils, must seek healing through celibacy and pray to be cured of the cursed disease that is faggotism.

But what is the USUAL mechanism of the imbalance? Yea, sin of one's OWN. Succumbing too frequently to lust reduces testosterone by draining it through the penis when sperm is loosed. Sloth frees testosterone stored in muscle as it weakens, and gluttony replaces the muscle with adipose that generates estrogen.

Indeed it is appropriate, for pregnant women need estrogen and must avoid excess testosterone, and just as well their condition renders them gluttonous and slothful. But a pregnant woman's gluttony and sloth are righteous, for her body is working to bring new life into the world, just as God's wrath is righteous despite being wrath. When a man, who carries nothing with his body but a stench, is gluttonous and slothful, it is disgusting and evil.

There you have it. All gays either became gay by being unrepentant sinners, or are not doing a very good job carrying the burden they were born with if they are still gay.

Burn them

Fuck off

Evil monster
Be burn

u r bad

y r fag liv?

Right this way sir...

gay = rong

WROG

I'm not gay. I just love dick.

gay r evl

Kys all of you

If everyone here is a ___fag -- newfags, oldfags, tripfags, samefags, falsefags -- would actual real life faggots like you guys be fagfags?

Not homophobic like this other dickwad, just linguistically insensitive on purpose.

artist name, pls? :)

Religion is evil...

id go with homofags, has a nice ring to it

WROG
GOD R REEL
DRP DE DRP DRP

Homofag > agefluid

How is that going to help grooming my dog?
Where'd the other guy go?
Are you supposed to be back here?

Idk, sorry.

Dick shouldn't curving like that. It should be pushing down very hard on the prostate and bladder.

What do your undies smell like, Anons?

One of my all-time favorite Shota pics
Also pic related

Hehe, was thinking if I could draw you out when picking it
Yay~
Good taste

You know it's true
Wake up
Realize what they did to you.

Now THATS a boy ass

Fug.
Battery super low, gotta go back and charge, OP out for now

Bump

Draw me out? Who is me?

I'm sorry sir, I assumed you wanted me to go straight to the happy ending.

Lincoln best boy

A prostitute gives a happy ending as a service.
A bad programmer only codes the happy case.
Does a prostitute who is bad at programming only code the happy ending?

I'm driving in the rain again.
What the hell is the appeal of fart cans? There I just passed three cars with them

I got it! I know the answer to the riddle! Hole! You put a hole in a barrel to make the barrel lighter!

By the way I'm proud of all of you, you guys have kept a Shota thread up and running for a long time

Hey, where'd everybody go?

Too the Sup Forums boy thread.