Where did all the bandwagoning Leicester posters go?

Where did all the bandwagoning Leicester posters go?

What are you guys doing now? You didn't just stop posting so what kind of content/shit do you post now?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110254-22-january-2017-faith-in-claudio-opinion-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im convinced that team hasn't stop partying since winning the league and who could blame them - still the most amazing story in football

99% were just joking to be in the loop.

plenty of chelsea fans glad because leicester were cucking the rivals too

this. nothing left to accomplish la

I'm still here and always will be

>chelsea
>fans

Some of them went back to mongostalk and are now posting for Ranieri's head.

desu, as a neutral, Ranieri should have been sacked before christmas. You don't spunk money and raise your player's wages just to be in a relegation fight

>liverpool
>titles

ABLism is a mental illness

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMADMAN

You also don't sack the manager who created the football miracle of all time and is about to play in the last 16 of CL and the 4th round of FA cup.

cant speak for everybody but ive gone back to supporting man utd

what if they actually do the unthinkable and win the CL while relegating

I know this has been meme'd about countless time but just think a second of the implications of this actually unironically happening

I'm still here la

Leicester would likely go down in history to play in a Champions League in the 2nd division or would be pinpointed as the catalyst of the creation of the Yuro Super League

Sevilla will smash Leicester for 6 in the first leg and Derby will sneak in a win.
The miracle I'm currently seeing is the champions of England getting pathetically relegated.

This is the worst football I've seen since 2007/08.

I was a lifelong but when Leicester won the league I actually passed out from emotion and was pronounced legally dead for a few minutes, I guess that person really die, as this new person who woke up is a Chelsea fan.

It's odd how the world works, I can't wait to enjoy this new adventure though.

i support Leicester and Chelsea so it's all good m8

As a Seahawks, Patriots, Real Madrid, and Chelsea fan I was also a lifelong Leicester fan that year.

/lifelong/ here from Leicester, DC

>my three internet predictions, which could all be wrong, justify sacking the title winning manager and completely splitting the club for the next five years
But you're right about the horrendous level of football, right now they are absolute dreck

This would all be fixed if he dropped the 4-4-2, what happened to that 4-3-3 that he used in the Everton FA Cup match

I switched to chelsea but only in the league. I support leicester with all my heart in the champions league.

foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110254-22-january-2017-faith-in-claudio-opinion-poll/
77% want him out, jesus christ the internet was a mistake

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

> Fans are fed up of shit performances every week

I'd want him out too tbqh. If we ditched McClaren earlier, we'd still be in the PL. Leicester should forget last season. They'll be fucked in the Championship with loads of old players on high wages with years left on their contracts.

What a bunch of fickle ballbags

You don't know what a bandwagon is

>immediately resorts to making fun of a team noone cares about
ayy

You disgust me

yeah, but that still doesnt change the fact that chelsea has no fans

I suspect some of them were eaten by this fat fuck.