What does Sup Forums think of Tyler the creator?

What does Sup Forums think of Tyler the creator?

I don't

Nigger/10

he niggers everything in sight and wants some mcdonalds nigger

6th Favourite music artist

He believes that he is the ultimate edge Lord. Also, he tries to advocate for his absurd Lyrics, retarded way of dressing and it's butthurt that daddy left him. Overall, just another nignog trying to prove himself worth and different than others.

It doesnt

I prefer Bob the builder

Used to be relevant/decent.

Edgy little bitch now.

Alright, roast me if you have to, but I used to like Tyler quite a bit. One of the first rappers I started listening to, which ended up getting me into rap as a whole.
I think he's a respectable artist, not necessarily for the shit he does for shock value, but just because he works like a motherfucker on his shit. Not to mention the eye for talent he has. OFWG spawned Earl, which is one of the best rappers of our generation IMO

idk who that is

His rapping character is a fucking joke, but have you seen any of his cinematic directing? He does some experimental shit I was honestly kind of impressed by.

He's a nigger

All I know is that picture is for ants

His new track is dope

legend to any real rap fan, he shook the game and started expansion in to areas that people were to afraid to step into just by embracing absurdity. His influence is still very apparent and continuing on today. Was very impressed by his new tracks.

Based

Nigger

Lemme guess. Junior high or a loser

I don't usually listen to rap but Tyler's music is pretty interesting. Yonkers is probably one of my top 50 songs.

Most overrated rapper of the last 5 years.

He's straight. But everyone is gay now, so now he's gay.

This motherfucker knows what's up. Earl Sweatshirt is fucking gold