Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive? Why or why not?

Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive? Why or why not?

I'm bipolar, so no, I couldn't. I couldn't hang with mental illness in stereo

If she fucks real good, maybe I could keep it up for a while. Otherwise, no, fuck that. Life's too short, and the longer you're with her the more involved she gets in your life... the more things she can fuck up as she turns into a vindictive cunt. Just like grandma used to say, bone it and disown it.

What's it like being bipolar?

I take Effexor and Gabapentin for what has been diagnosed as bipolar by one doc, panic disorder by another, ptsd by yet another. My current doc thinks it's likely at least two of those co-morbid, but he has said that he thinks bipolar is very over-diagnosed.

If I take meds, I'm mostly fine. If i'm off meds and not drinking, I think all kinds of weird insane shit (my roommates hate me, my coworkers hate me, people are plotting against me, etc) and even though i "think" these things, I also don't exactly "believe" them. It's hard to explain. Its kind of like a hallucination that you KNOW is a hallucination, but still, you SEE it.

I used to slash myself with knives, just to do something drastic to end an argument. That kinda retarded shit. Before I got on meds I "self-medicated" with heroin, coke, and booze for a few years.

I need a sauce, OP

I can,t, because I couldn't. She was fucking manipulative, abusive and violent. Sure there were good moments, but won't go though all of that final shitstorms again.

Also I often get random surges of adrenaline out of nowhere, as if I'm about to get into a car accident, even though there is no oncoming danger. And instead of being a split second, it lasts for hours, or occasionally, days. I have spent 48 hours walking the length of my room before, because it was the only way I could calm myself at all.

I already do. Been dating for 2.5 years now. She's probably about a 6.5 out of 10. 7 when she's in shape. Every fight that goes by I recognize it can't last, but every time we make up I find ways to justify myself

Fights are insane, like call me 100 times and threaten to drive to my work kind of insane. But the sex is great and she's my bestfriend when we're not fighting

TL;DR I wouldn't recommend starting that relationship, but it's hard to get out of sometimes. I'll pull out in the next year or so unless something gives

well i have bipolar depression, sometimes I can go thru some serious mania from time to time. been dating my girl for over a year she admits to being pretty sensitive and wants to act suicidal and claim to be depressed in attempts to feel validated for feeling sad in general, her family is the "get over it type" so shes dealt with that over the years and says thats mostly where the behaviour was coming from she would starte at walls or bang her head like a 5 yeard old on a hars surfice.. and not talk to me for like an hour, then just go to another room and ignore for practically the whole day then make it seem like it was my fault she choose not to talk to me all day and blame me for her own actions. what was kind of frustrating was when she tried "cutting" , and me being someone who has gone through the blind self harm i got concerned naturally cause im trying to take her seriously and she wouldnt do anything crazy in my opinion they where those scratch type cuts but i noticed she only did this when we were arguing and i feel like she thought she was adding more dramaticness to the situation by going to this point to get me to tell her to stop and cradle her. once i did this a few times she finally admitted to being dramatic... and won't take the time to see a therapist or pschaitrist. which i dont understand sometimes since iv'e been dealing with my own bullshit since i was like 6, i was dying for help i would make it a priority to get myself help and get better again you know? but then it's like oh yeah shes just being dramatic. FUCK
>wake every morning wanting to KS
>suicidal as it is
>mfw my life is fucked and running in a complete loop

My dearly departed girlfriend suffered from BPD, and she was certainly emotionally abusive and a psycho a good bit of the time. But I loved her and it was the best sex of my life. I miss her, even her nuttiness.

depends on how good the sex is.

broooo effexor was so hard to be on, if you forget to take it it's like a fucking hard drug withdrawl

>second paragraph
Me too. It's a wild experience.

You mean any woman that right?

Yes i could date a woman

it's called anxiety shitlord

No but I can purchase one for 30 min to an hour.

Well yeah. But when it is entirely inexplicable and random, it is a disorder. It makes sense to be anxious when threatened, and no sense to feel anxious taking the garbage out.

people do it all the time and more often than not they get married and/or have children. why do you think the world is as fucked up as it is? however, to answer your question i do not think i would i consistently see its effects and it hard to feel optimistic about anything.

Been there, done that. Sex was fucking amazing. Was worth the shit she stole and broke.

yes correct anxiety is considered a disorder *clapping*

no sex is worth that

I have and would again just I would fake it and not get attached. Also I think all women are a little bi polar

i could deal with emotionally abusive but only if she is faithful

Spoken like a true wizard.

May I please see more of this nigress?

If she looked like a sexy caramel Sideshow Bob, sure.

True that. Money lost could be easily put into first-class hooker for even better sex.

Dated a bipolar girl in my teens. Shit fuck crazy that would loose it at anything. Quit after 1 year but she went and got pregnant. My daughter decided to move in with me st age 15. Landed in the hospital for that decision (mother lost it). My daughter is a healthy, pretty 24 year old today but goes 2 times a week to al-user because of her mother.

So no, leave the bipolar people to themselves. It never works out I the long run. Most of them feel to doped up and their meds so they stop taking them every now and then. That's when shots hits the fan and they really do not see its their fault.

No. Only people who would say yes are people who have never had a girlfriend and think it must be the shit to have a girl like you more than other dudes (supposedly)

Psychotic and emotionally abusive can be physically dangerous. Best to steer clear when finding out about these conditions. There are other girls out there.

Guys, without being a retard, can someone eloquently define what emotionally abusive is? I could use some perspective

My buddy married one and there's no fucking way I could handle the shit she throws at him. some examples

>constantly criticizes what other people eat claiming it's not healthy, she's 5'4" and weighs nearly 300 pounds
>she can't hold a job, do dishes, mow the lawn or do any housework even though she never leaves the house yet it's his fault they are broke all the time and everything in the house is dirty even though he works 60 hours a week BlueCrossBlueShield
>complains he's never at home because he works to much
>anything that goes wrong it's automatically his fault and she berates/screams at him for 1/2hr to an hour about it.
>constantly talks in front of him that if a better guy came along she would cheat on him in an instant
>doesn't get her way about something she threatens to move back to her parents on the other side of the country
>gets pregnant spends 8 months of it telling him it's his fault this happens and if he doesn't shape up she's going to abort it.
>routinely takes herself or the kid to ER for minor issues then gets mad at the doctors for not taking her serious
>doctor tells her maybe she should attend counseling or try some other meds, dr is automatically a quack and her mom is a (who is not a dr) is a better authority and knows more
>actually tried killing herself (in front of her 4 year old) after Trump won

Bro... youre actually smart thats a first for my eyes

yelling, screaming, name-calling, threatening to hurt or kill themselves if they don't get their way

Already have. 10/10 would die again

No, but apparently my wife could.

kek son, made me laugh despite it being a tragic tale

Good evening sir...

i'm dying from laughing too hard at the last sentence

Thanks bro, some of these succubi drain the life force out of you, you end up wondering if it is you creating this shit. My ex is an emotional vampire, shes a fantastic fuck mind you

My last girlfriend was bipolar, narcissistic, anxiety ridden, antisocial, a straight up asshole in every way. She was an incredible fuck though.
Got to the point it was not worth it at all. Dumped the bitch.

I feel you. My wife was same until she did an hero.

It's obvious when it's happening to you. Otherwise it's basically anything she deliberately and persistently does In order to make you feel scared, depressed, hopeless, miserable, etc.

The "deliberate" part is important to determining whether something is emotionally abusive or not.

usually how it work's lel

FUCK

Shit dude

my gf is borderline and still she's way more decent than most people i know

I was in a 2 year emotionally abusive relationship. Although shit didn't start getting bad until around 6 months after we were together. Only about 40% of the time were we actually happy, usually we got upset at super small things and she was totally callous to me when all I wanted to do is show her affection, which in turn has made me slightly self-conscious about showing alot of affection. I dont always like it but its who I am. Thankfully the girl Im involved with right now loves it
That shit can be hard, but I learned so much from it after it was over that Im almost glad it happened because Im a WAY better person now, while shes gotten fat, and lives with her druggie boyfriend. :^)

I would have been too if I hadn't been the one who had to go over there and take care of the 4 year old. and the crazy thing was it wasn't even surprising I got the call and I was like "oh ok that seems completely normal for her"

I feel it.., being emotionally& physically on call for someone you care for

post pics of your daughter.

Oh shit wtf dude thats awful
Im sure she was going through bad shit but Idk how anyone could off themselves if they're married.

married is the key word here

Im married to one. All women are. Just ignore then when they're irrational. They can't help it. Being female is a disability.

Silly faggot. Men were born with strong fists and bodies built for combat for a reason.

Good point tbqh

yes i would because i'm a virgin and i'll take pretty much anything right about now

Can I ask how? I feel for you but am also the morbidly curious type

"Being female is a disability"

you're kind of a shitty person, hey. why would any female marry you?

Always have. I must enjoy the stress.

I have bipolar depression and my gf puts up with me. But honestly, I don't know if I believe in the diagnosis anymore. I think I'm just a loser. My mom's bipolar/schizo, and I'm nowhere near as bad as she is. She didn't really snap until she was in her late twenties though, so I've got a few good years left in me if that's any indication.

yeah it's hard because I have my own issues with depression and the guy has been my best friend since I was 8 and now its at the point where I can't go over to his house cause I'm afraid of how I'll react to how she treats him cause he's like a brother and I'd beat the shit out of anyone else who treated a family member like that.

Dumped mine a couple of weeks ago after fucking her for two and a half years. Had enough, she pulled loads of shit on me. Enough when she randomly cancelled our holiday after a text misunderstanding. Her 'hormones' are fucked, one extreme to the other

I am a good person, which is why I don't fight my wife when she cries and get upset about dumb things.

I made over 100k last year and let her spend buy whatever. I'm 30 and have all my hair. I don't hit, cheat, and have a big dick. Who wouldn't want to marry me? Why all the judgment?

Not him, but lets be real... Women are attracted to the shitty. They like the shitty.

With helium. Just the way b would approve of.

do you have more stories?

This is my life, we're gonna get out eventually...hopefully

Why did she kill herself?