I get told I'm good looking in real life, but barely get matches on tinder. Am I ugly...

I get told I'm good looking in real life, but barely get matches on tinder. Am I ugly? How many matches do you ugly people get?

I'm a 7-8 I get about 5 per day.

Do you fucking smile in your pic?

femanon here, make your profile more interesting than just a picture, i hate seeing boring ass descriptions

are you supposed to smile in your pic? i've heard somewhere that males are more attractive with neutral expression while women are more attractive while smiling

No. I try to look sexy but I think thats what might be pushing them away. maybe im just a beta cuck that has no social skills.

Are we counting fatties?

Not like a huge ass lame smile

Squint just a bit and smirk like you know a secret. Don't appear scary though.

You guys wanna see my pics that work for me?

Sure thing my dude

Ive gotten some carried and uggos. As well as my ex, so a whore. And anytime I get someone i think is attractive they either suck at talking or flake.

Yes.

And a smile, but not as the profile pic.

I think I get what you mean. ty

You look similar to me. I'm attractive. So by association... You just need to learn how to not look like you want to die in your pictures.

It's true, attractive women make you do all the work and it's a big turn off.

Then they say "There are no good guys on Tinder"

I've done it before, gone through all the work. It's not worth it, they're fucking 5 other guys my dudes. It will just hurt.

up to 10 a week

Everyone says I have really sad eyes and want to die lol.

They're right though.

I think I'm just gonna give up. Been like 7 months since ive gotten any action. Might as well be a virgin again.

Stop making this face

Here's a secret... The bitches on badoo are DTF

Not the same caliber of women, but hey if you want some affection.

And smile

That's just how my face looks my dude. My eyes don't open that far.

I smile sometimes

It's your brows. Try cocking only one like this.

Are u sure? How many times have you gotten laid on there?

>tfw shitty teeth

Not sure, 4 times since May.

Don't be scared to combine all my tips, like this, with no shirt. Bitches love it

LOL you're cracking me up bro.

my teeth are shiny?

Thanks?

You looked sad. So I tried. I have shit teeth, too.

You're a good looking guy, but your lighting is shit. Take pictures outside.

Good tip, I should post hiking pics like everyone else. lol

>mfw when 1 date in 1 year

Get outside more you pasty faced UK cunt

> I should post hiking pics like everyone else. lol

Or not be a clueless dipshit and just take a picture of yourself in your backyard?

At least he's got some personality. Let's see you bro.

Nah, I'm good. It's working for me.

No thanks I'm fat

He looks Irish potato

>And smile

Fuck my sides

Goddammit. Now every time I look in the mirror, I can't unsee. Thanks, ass.

>no smile
>tons of hits

tinder is stupid tho. just go out and get girls.

If I could I would. I am what you would call "autistic"

I'm a total sperglord. Look at me. I get girls tho.

5 per day you say?

>Femanon
Fuck off

it's true ?
Watches at $0 ?

It si the horse or the girl ??

>7-8
Kek, fucking made my day m80

post your pic then lmao

This is what Google images thinks you look like, faggot

How do you approach though? I feel like girls automatically assume I'm a creep if I try to approach. Probably cause I dont give off a confident give.

Vibe*

Didn't say I was an 8. No ginger can score higher than a 6 on the normal people scale, so on the ginger scale you might be a 7 or 8.

I'm not either of the one who posted their face though.

Fuck off ginger

For starters I am extremely handsome and girls think i'm 'sexy'- thas not the same as 'hot'. I go from there.

Girls care about your ability to provide. I focus on making them feel pretty (but it's for my enjoyment) and making them laugh.

I play up my 'autism' (i;m not really autistic) and we kind of mock other people (normies.) Lots of girls like that.

Fortunately I don't care about sex, I desire the girl. I just wish to enjoy her being a girl around me. Sex is just kind of another way of entering that.

Basically, I kind of take her away but not as knight or a romance novel douchebag. Also, It's a paternal relationshiop. She's like a daughter to me. She's not an equal or a mother. She's also pure sex. I, the guy, am sexless. I desire her and she is sex and sex is her.

Boom- girls.

>I'm not autistic
>Posts proof of extreme autism

I know, I'm a sperglord. I still get girls when I walk out the door.

Also, everything I said- works.

>look at me I'm greentexting in July
>wheeee
>fuck off defeatedfag

Tldr

>Step one, be attractive
>Step two, don't be ugly

Well then user, you just missed out on a superior post from a superior gentleman.