FML

FML

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-after-trying-stop-n780531
kgw.com/news/local/home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-for-helping-child/454541002
fox6now.com/2017/07/06/hes-stealing-my-kid-home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-for-intervening-in-kidnapping-case/
katu.com/news/local/man-claims-home-depot-fired-him-after-he-helped-police-prevent-possible-kidnapping
businessinsider.com/home-depot-worker-says-he-was-fired-for-tracking-down-kidnapper-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=z3rH6PjCP-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You got approved for unemployment?

why are you sad about getting free money?

story user?

what money?

why would they fire you for assisting law enforcement?

Sounds like corporate America for you. Story?

do you not know how unemployment works?

please don't make a meme out of me

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-after-trying-stop-n780531

Fellow Oregon guy here.

>kgw.com/news/local/home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-for-helping-child/454541002

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-after-trying-stop-n780531

Don't know if this is really OP,
but the story checks out.

I like the fact the A4 paper has no footnote/or who sent the letter.

Looks like someone typed this up in MS Office and printed it off, pretending shit.

If it actually happened, which it probably didn't, Home Depot would have to pay you a number of years of wages as compensation for an unfair dismissal, unless you were zero hour contract.

shit dude, what a cool guy

>fox6now.com/2017/07/06/hes-stealing-my-kid-home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-for-intervening-in-kidnapping-case/

American corporations don't want you doing anything that might get yourself hurt, because then they would have to pay out health insurance for your injuries or to your next of kin or whatever.

So, they specifically say to do fuck all when anything criminal is happening so that they don't have to pay out, and if you do intervene they can fire you for going against their official policy and say that any injuries are a result of you not following their safety procedures.

If that sounds like some kind of corperate dystopia, welcome to modern America.

here's some more

katu.com/news/local/man-claims-home-depot-fired-him-after-he-helped-police-prevent-possible-kidnapping

businessinsider.com/home-depot-worker-says-he-was-fired-for-tracking-down-kidnapper-2017-7

Ah ok, bit counter intuitive but that makes sense. I recall being told something similar when I worked in a supermarket years ago

>When KGW asked Reagan if he wanted to resume his position at the Portland store, he said no. He added that he wants his next employer to not second guess his actions during an emergency.

Not all heroes wear capes. OP is not a faggot. Just a fatass this time.

But a cool fatass indeed.

fucking cunts, you did the right thing, don't feel bad at all.
Hope you get a good job that pays well soon. You might've saved that kids life, feel proud user.

You're the hero this town needs, but not what it deserves. And so they'll hunt you. And fire you. But then retract their decision. Because you are a DARK KNIGHT.

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/home-depot-employee-says-he-was-fired-after-trying-stop-n780531
To be fair, would you want to work for a company that's premise is "fuck children being potentially kidnapped, get back to work wage-slave?"

OP is always a faggot.

I blame the woman for flipping out and lying about a kidnapping.

feminazi got you in her web of lies just because she disagreed with someone

your a retarded white knight.

>your a retarded white knight.
>your
>calls someone else retarded

LEL TO THE TELLSELL

Kek.

Niubba I know what Im doing
check you're privlidge/

>lady who’s frantic and crying, ‘Somebody help me please! He's stealing my kid, he's kidnapping my child!’”
>Portland police told NBC News that the case was a "verbal argument" between and a couple that resulted in the man walking away with their child and ultimately no crime was committed.
when will people learn that women instinctively cry wolf all the time to get what they want?

go back to tumblr grammaaaarrnazi

Nuh-uh, that kite doesn't fly. Anyone who can't use your / you're the correct way, has no right to call someone else retarded. It's elementary school level english and this is coming from a Europoor

Sure they do,
but you still gotta protect the innocent kid
and let the police sort it out.

Good on you man, you done the right thing

Kek

>fired for assisting the police in preventing a kidnapping
OP, did this actually happen to you, my man? Be honest. My jimmies are in an uprustle right now.

>can't use your / you're the correct way, has no right to call someone else retarded

Agree.
You can overlook grammar/spelling in a lot of cases,
but when your message is to call someone else retarded,
you better have your own shit together.

send this to your local news station might get lucky and go national

wow these values are so set in stone what a boring cuck. you have the retardation your retarded keep you're retardation and cuckery to yourself everyone knows stale grammar memes and doesn't care.

lol reading fail

>you have the retardation

Hahaha what

>cuck
>cuckery

You sound just like the chicken shit you are.

A domestic couple fights first thing girl yells

>'‘Somebody help me please! He's stealing my kid, he's kidnapping my child!’”

she shouldn't have this kid if shes going to be a shitlord and use the child as a cry for wolf. she doesn't care for the guy who came running to help or the child.

When KGW asked Reagan if he wanted to resume his position at the Portland store, he said no. He added that he wants his next employer to not second guess his actions during an emergency.

sounds like a slippery slope

But manager I had to leave for this SJW protest its an emergency dont question me shitlord.

kek kek kek kek

its not wrong. if this was covered or expected, getting large payouts would be a simple as having your friend come in, claim a crime is being committed and having him punch you out of sight.

shiiiiet, youd have people just leaving work in the middle of the day, hiding in a tent in the woods for a week and coming back saying you got held at gunpoint because of apparent kidnapping attempt you tried to stop.

this is the most important post in this thread.

>OP steals from reddit

You did the right thing user. File for unemployment, try to get a new job.

"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

- Oscar Wilde

dude, fuck them, you're a good guy

youtube.com/watch?v=z3rH6PjCP-c

>OP is working at Walmart
>le stocking shelves while 4 people stand around greeting people
>hear a humming noise???
>what could this be its getting louder
>a monkey appears on a bike and starts putting bananas in a basket
>the monkey starts to drive past the checkout
>employees waddle over and wave arms say whoa whoa whoa whoa
>chase after guy with my ninja knight judgement
>halt right there criminal scum
>grab onto the bike leaving the store
>getting dragged all my skin is scraping off
>slip and my hand gets caught in the chain derailing it
>my hand splinters into 420 parts had to be amputated
>he crashes into a car in the parking lot, his fursuit head comes off and he hits the pavement without a helment
>hes still in a coma but he wont be committing any more crime because hes paralyzed from the neck down
>employer fires me and asks me to come back I whisper in his ear I am the storm

>wantonly

also
>oh look, this thread again

FAKE AND GAY

Ur a big guy my man. And a good guy for what you did

Hope you like pizza...

You're a good dude OP. You did the right thing. Fuck the corporations!

wow, you are stupid as fuck lel

this. there was no kidnapping. it was a domestic dispute. when the father walked off with the child during an argument between him and the mother, the mother flipped out and op came to her "rescue". up is a dumbass whiteknight who acted without knowing what was going on.

neck yourself

bad meme. you should feel bad.

no