How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

Its over for Kante FC.

by giving foot-fags like you a board of your own

mahrez save us

/asp/ stands for American sports, off you go seppo

You're a mid-low end team that got beyond lucky when 4 players had their best season in their life. Remember that season Michu had a couple years back when he destroyed everyone, it's like that. Vardy Mahrez Kante and schmeichel all had their best season and now you act surprised when they are back to normal form and your team is performing how they are.

Nothing to fix. They are safe from relegation by way of utter shit teams below them. They wont make Europe so PL games are meaningless. No motivation for meaningless games when you just won the league. They will only try for CL games.

Next season they will finish 8th - 14th where they belong

how the f*ck did this sh*t win epl last year?

EPL is to balanced and all the teams R2 strong amarite maytay

I disagree that you can win a league due to "luck" but overall I agree , the players aren't stepping up at all

I think bringing in New, pl proving centre halfs would help keep them up though, Morgan and Huth's age seems to be catching up

Pacey striker that no defender had yet been trained on how to deal with. You know ronaldo will do a chop, you know robben will cut in on his left always. You never knew if vardy was going to chase, cut in, or what foot he was going to use.

>No "motivation" this season

Yeah, let's call it that

>spain obviously projecting their own dirt here

They're top of the league.

re-meme the team

I'm still wondering if Leicester winning the Premier League wasn't some sort of mass hallucination. Hard to believe watching them stink up the joint this year.

>January to may Leicester win about 40 points in 2015
>be the only person in the world to know they're in form
>retarded former friend who believes all motd says arsenal will win cos cech and asks me who to back
>say Leicester as a joke thinking they'd probably break top 6 like some relegation teams
>don't bet because its 5000/1
>be ABL all season
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe, but they should be mid table at least. Something else is happening

By using the prize money from winning the Champions League and the Club World Cup
once they finish 17th in the prem that is
Screencap this

Saints fan here, thanks for rescuing our season!

Everyone has forgotten that the style of play that won >us the league last season was not hoofing it to Vardy at every single opportunity, but pressing the opposition's defenders, quickly winning the ball back, and balls into the channels for Vardy to run into. I know what's going to happen anytime Huth or Morgan get the ball a shitty long ball to Vardy even though he's being covered by 2 defenders and none of >our midfielders feel like contributing to the attack. The only time the team has bothered to try is in the Champions' League.
>Getting kicked out of the Europa League by literally who Israeli team
Embarrassing

they are just concentrating on the important matches, which this season is the CL and FA Cup, the league is meaningless now since they aren't getting Europe

Lester doesn't have the squad depth the big clubs have to play well in all competitions, it's a matter of priorities.

Win dthe Championsl Eagle

iktf

>"LEICESTER WILL NEVER DO IT!"
>Keep sneaking cheeky 1-0s
>Top at Christmas
>Statistically whoever is top at Christmas wins as we know
>Odds are still 100/1
>They still look solid
>Convinced they'll win
>Don't bet because if I do they'll no doubt crash their form with no survivors
>Win
>Reeeee internally